剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
想啊
Yeah. We do.
那我们就三十分钟后见
Then I'll see you in 30 minutes.
麻烦来了
Here's trouble.
差不多吧
Something like that.
你没事吧
You okay?
我知道我说我可以看她
I know I said I could watch her.
出什么事了 是汤姆吗
What's happened? Is it Tom?
不 只是有点事必须去处理
No, it's just something I have to do.
好吧
Okay.
别让她离开你的视线
Don't let her out of your sight.
我还没有看丢过孩子
Haven't lost one yet!
玛吉 我们得谈谈
Maggie. We need to talk.
我这次又杀了谁
Who have I murdered now?
你告诉我
You tell me.
埃丝特 我真的有事要做
Esther, I really have other things to do.
-什么事 -不关你的事
- Like what? - That's none of your business.
对 那门生意
Yeah, the business.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你晕海 我明白
Don't like the water, yeah I got it.
那门生意
The business.
如果有人想收♥购♥它呢
What if somebody wanted to buy it?
那个人可以跳到海里去了
Then "someone" could go jump in the ocean.
即使价格合适也不行吗
Even if the price is right?
有些东西是不卖♥♥的 埃丝特
Some things are not for sale, Esther.
我不会让卡博特家族收♥购♥汤姆的生意
I'm not letting the Cabbotts buy Tom's business.
如果不是他们呢
What if it wasn't them?
我知道这对你来说很难理解
I know it's a really hard concept for you,
但这个生意是汤姆的遗产
but the business is Tom's legacy.
那他的合伙人呢
And what about his business partner?
他没有话语权吗
Doesn't he have a say in it?
斯图尔特只有10%的股份
Stuart is a 10 percent stakeholder.
永远都轮不到他做决定
The decision is not and never will be his.
我们不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
好了
Done.
我先喘口气
I'll just catch my breath,
等会就不打扰你了
then I'll be out of your hair.
你哪儿也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
你说得好像我是你的囚犯
You make it sound like I'm your prisoner.
这里不是监狱
This is not a prison.
对不起
Sorry,
我只是对你完全不了解
I just... I don't know anything about you.
好吧 我对你也一样 "布莱德"
Well, I could say the same about you, "Brad".
你是罗盘湾的人吗
Are you from Pelorus?
过去是
Once upon a time.
为什么走了
What changed?
那些尸骨
Those bones.
把警♥察♥引到灌木林的那些尸骨
The ones that brought the cops back to the bush,
把你从藏身之处赶出来的那些尸骨
the ones that flushed you out of your hidey-hole.
一个叫阿萝哈的女孩死了
E hine e Aroha haere atu ra.
你是瑞安·科特尔
You're Ryan...Cottle.
你跟一个杀人犯一起困在灌木林里了
And you're stuck in the bush with a convicted murderer.
是你干的吗
Did you?
杀了她
Murder her?
说到底 这又有什么关系呢
In the end, what does it really matter?
如果所有人都以为我做了这样的事
If everyone thought I'd done something like that,
我肯定会非常愤怒
I'd be pretty angry about it.
愤怒
Angry?
愤怒也是一种伤口
Anger is a wound too.
你不能让它溃烂 否则它会吞噬你的灵魂
You can't let it fester. Otherwise, it will eat at your soul.
我能做的都做了
I've done everything I can.
你应该好好待着
You should just stay put.
不 我...
No, I --
我觉得我该走了
I think I should go.
我没有问你
That wasn't a question.
你来晚了
You're late.
我们的钱带来了吗
Have you got our money?
抱歉 我还以为我是要跟老板交易
I'm sorry, I was under the impression I'd be dealing with the boss.
好吧 走吧
Alrighty, let's go.
我们正在庆祝
We're celebrating.
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
罗盘湾三文鱼 重新开张了
Pelorus Salmon, back in business.
重新开张了
Back in business.
对 所以我们现在可以关注重要的事
Yeah, so now we can focus on the important stuff.
比如埋葬卢的女儿
Like burying Ru's girl.
并找到杀害她的凶手
And finding her killer?
-我们走吧 -已经结案了 帕妮娅
- Let's go. - The case is closed, Pania.
警♥察♥已经收拾东西走人了
The cops have packed up and gone home.
-你真是眼瞎 -斯图尔特
- You're so bloody blind. - Stuart.
要不是这件事反咬你一口
You wouldn't know the truth
你也不会知道真♥相♥的
if it turned around and bit you in the bloody bum.
朋友 别说吧
E hoa, tukana.
-你让我"撒手不管" -帕妮娅
- "Let it go?" - Pania...
对 你失去了女儿
Ae, you lost your girl.
请节哀
Yeah, ka aroha.
但我也失去了儿子
But I lost my boy, too.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我去找过玛吉
So I spoke to Maggie.
是吗 找她做什么
Oh, yeah. What about?
我们要回家了
We need to go home.
说了你现在的麻烦
About the trouble you're having.
-我想我也许能帮忙 -我们没问题
- I thought maybe I could help. - We're fine.
除了在最后一刻让养殖场
Aside from the whole bringing the fishery to its knees
陷入困境的事
at the 11th hour thing.
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果你想卖♥♥掉 没人会怪你的
No one would blame you for wanting to sell it.
我们并不打算卖♥♥
Yeah. We're not selling.
你肯定考虑过
You must have considered it.
从来没有
Never have.
失陪了
Excuse me.
惠灵顿的警♥察♥已经走了吗
So the cops from Wellington have gone back?
结案了
Case closed.
又结案了
Again.
皮劳高级警长做了分♥析♥ 帕妮娅
Detective Senior Sergeant Pilau did the analysis, Pania,
她相信定罪依然成立
and she believes the conviction stands.
你呢
And what about you?
你知道瑞安
You knew Ryan.
所以你在告诉我你认为那孩子
So you're telling me that you think that kid,
喝了一肚子的酒
with a skinful of booze,
能把她带到她被埋葬的峡湾吗
got her over the sound to where she was buried?
他当时才17岁 杰克
He was 17 years old, Jack.
-你得放手了 -不 我不放手
- You have to let it go. - No, I don't have to let it go.
你希望我这么做
That's what you want me to do.
但我不会放手
But I'm not going to.
我要找到我儿子
I'm going to find my son.
我们要斗争到底 我和他
And we're going to fight this. Me and him.
你知道我可以斗争到底
And you know I can fight.
我们会竭尽全力向上申诉
We'll take it as far as it has to go --
如果有必要 哪怕最高法♥院♥也不怕
to the bloody Supreme Court if we have to.
他不想这样
He doesn't want that.
你怎么知道
Well, how would you know?
他不想让这件事成为他的负担 帕妮娅
He didn't want it to be a millstone around his neck, Pania.
他已经放下了
Okay, he left it behind.
你也应该放下
You should too.
至少这里的人
At least with the people around here,
不会假装关心
they don't pretend to care.
唤醒能量棒
价码多少
So, what will it take?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我付钱买♥♥你的船
For your boat, I'll pay for it.
我要钱做什么
What would I do with money?
每个人都要钱
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表