剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
三次流产 12轮体外受精
Three miscarriages, 12 rounds of IVF.
12轮 你能想象吗
12! Can you even imagine that?
除了这些以外 一次领养也失败了
And then on top of all of that, one adoption gone haywire.
我知道我抱怨我的
I mean, I know I moan about mine,
但那可怜的老鹅妈妈
but poor old Mother Goose.
鹅妈妈
Mother Goose?
汤姆以前这么喊她
That's what Tom used to call her.
鹅妈妈生了一堆孩子
You know, Mother Goose had all the children,
什么什么的 但玛吉却不能生孩子
the blah, blah, blah, but Maggie never got to have the children.
这真悲惨
That is sad.
凯丝 你能搅拌一下吗 快粘锅底了
Kath, can you stir that? It's about to catch.
抱歉
Sorry.
不知道够不够
I wonder if that's enough.
你该来找我
You should have come to me.
我是她父亲 我是警♥察♥
I'm her father. I'm a policeman.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you.
她让我保证不告诉你
She made me promise that I wouldn't.
这事关毒品 玛吉
This is drugs, Maggie.
懂吗 还有贝拉
Alright! And Bella?
这些都发生在我的眼皮底下
This is all just happening under my nose.
那个DNA测验 完全没问题吗
And the DNA test, there's no doubt about that?
我可以给你看结果
I can show you the results.
你应该这么做
You should have.
这是我的家庭
This is my family.
如果我可以让时光倒流 我会的
If I could wind back the clock, I would.
是啊 倒流到什么时候 玛吉
Yeah, to when, Maggie?
在你犯下世纪惊天大罪之前吗
Before you tried the -- the crime of the century?
在你搞砸我孩子的生活 欺骗我之前吗
Before you screwed with my kid, before you lied to my face?
我知道被背叛的感觉 好吗
I know what it feels like to be betrayed, alright?
我完全明白这种感觉 以及这有多让人难受
I know exactly where that lands and how much it hurts.
真谢谢你理解了
Well, thank you for that.
我不指望你能明白
I don't expect you to understand.
但我最在乎的东西 汤姆和佐伊有了
But the thing I wanted most, Tom got it with Zoe.
而当我告诉他时 他都不在乎
And when I told him, he didn't even care.
她也不在乎
Neither did she.
她想重新开始 我理解
She wants a fresh start. I get that.
我让你成了从犯 还成了骗子
I've made you an accomplice and a liar.
我在不停地做错误的决定
I'm making one terrible mistake after another.
我们都会犯错 玛吉
We all make mistakes, Maggie.
我的错夺取了两条人命
Mine cost two lives.
我最爱和自以为了解的人 以及瑞安
The man I loved and thought I knew and Ryan.
我要怎么面对自己的良心
How am I supposed to live with that?
瑞安不是你的错
Ryan's not your fault.
如果汤姆和我一开始没有来这里
If Tom and I hadn't come here in the first place...
瑞安不是你的错 玛吉
Ryan's my fault, Maggie.
阿萝哈死的那晚我也在那
I was there the night Aroha died,
做着一些我不该做的事
doing something I shouldn't have been doing.
他们只是群孩子 在那胡闹
They were just a couple of kids fooling around.
佐伊在这干什么
What's Zoe doing here?
你又在这干什么
What are you doing here?
滚开 怪胎 你知道他都不喜欢你
Get lost, weirdo. You know he doesn't even like you.
-他也喜欢我 -我说了让你滚
- He does, too! - I told you to get lost!
不 你才滚开 你个傻婊♥子♥
No, you get lost, you stupid bitch.
瑞安没有杀阿萝哈
Ryan didn't kill Aroha.
是佐伊干的
Zoe did.
我帮忙隐瞒了这事
And I covered it up.
你让瑞安去坐牢了
You let Ryan go to jail.
怎么
How?
你这些年怎么还有脸看帕妮娅
How have you been looking at Pania after all these years?
我做了错误的选择 但是为了我以为正确的理由
I made the wrong choice for what I thought was the right reason.
请理解我
Understand me.
如果你的孩子在这进监狱 就再也没救了
You lose a kid to the system here, you never get them back.
我必须保护我女儿
I had to protect my daughter.
那谁来保护瑞安
Who was protecting Ryan?
这一切都没道理
I can't justify any of this.
在事情发生后 我以为都安排妥当了
After it happened, I thought I had it all covered...
之后瑞安坦白了
and then Ryan confessed.
皮劳警长 她就...
Detective Pilau, she just --
她不肯停手
She wouldn't stop.
然后一切都太迟了
Then it was too late.
而现在因为汤姆和我...
And now because of Tom and I...
瑞安死了
Ryan's dead.
我很早以前就杀了那个男孩 玛吉
I killed that boy a long time ago, Maggie.
你是怎么活下来的
How do you live with it?
已做之事不可改
You can't turn back what you've done.
只能尽力弥补
All you can do is try to make amends.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表