剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
不是 "我去机场接你妈
And not like a "Me picking up your mum from the airport
因为你忘记了"的那种忙
because you forgot" kind of favor.
那只有一次
That was one time.
更像是 "我租了间房♥给你和那个皮克顿的美人
More a "Me renting a room to you and that blonde from Picton
尽管你的艾米丽就睡在五百米外"
even though your Emily was 500 meters down the road asleep"
那种忙
kind of favor.
你说过你不会说出去
You said you'd never tell.
汤姆·卡博特去年3月7日
Tom Cabbott withdrew $39,000
-取走了三万九千元 -你怎么知道
- on the 7th of March last year. - How do you know that?
我需要你查找相同金额的存款
So I need you to look for any deposits of the same amount.
或者稍微少一点
Or a bit less.
在同一天 或之后几天
On the same day or thereabouts.
我可能会丢工作
I could lose my job.
我可能会告诉艾米莉
I could tell Emily.
或者你妈
Or your mum.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
她是不会 但我会
No, but I would.
如果你们告诉任何人
If you tell anyone...
我很擅长保守秘密
I'm very good at keeping secrets.
有人3月10日存了差不多三万九千元
Uh, someone deposited just under 39K on the 10th.
是谁
Who?
戴维·詹宁斯
Davy Jennings.
你认识他吗
You know him?
我当然认识
'Course I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
溺湾
下游
妈一定很高兴见到你
Mum'll be pleased to see you.
-她在这里吗 -在等你
- She here? - Waiting.
耐心是种美德
Patience is a virtue.
她也是这么说
That's what she says.
孩子是他的吗
The baby's his, eh?
看起来是
So it would seem.
-他们全是混♥蛋♥ -佐伊在哪里
- They're all bastards. - Where's Zoe?
你会烘焙吗
Do you bake?
我只会甜烙饼
Scones, as it turns out.
你真是不着急
You took your time.
这是什么
What's this?
这比现金要好
It's better than cash.
我们说好用现金的
We agreed on cash.
我们的朋友认为 我们会拿一堆塑料圆片
Our friend here thinks we're gonna swap little Miss Muffet
交换这位可怜的小姑娘
for a pile of tiddlywinks.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你把这些带到赌场 换成现金
You take these to the casino, you cash them in,
然后你换出来的钱就被洗白了
you walk out with all that money clean as the driven snow.
只要在他们更改筹码之前尽快换就可以了
Just do it soon before they change out the chips.
我再也不想看到你 或听到你的消息
I never want to see or hear from you again.
你听明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
好 没问题
Right. Fine.
要是你和你的警♥察♥爸爸
And if there's even the tiniest whiff
走露一点风声的话...
that you've talked to your policeman daddy...
我们能走了吗
Can we get out of here?
好的 我们走
Alright, can we go?
我要去机场
I'm going to the airport.
我得飞去澳大利亚
I need a ticket to Australia.
我要带你回家 佐伊
I'm taking you home, Zoe.
你听说过米奇吧 我不走不行
You heard Mitch. I have to shoot through.
你以为我费尽周折是为了你
You think that I put myself through that for you?
我是为了你女儿
I did it for your daughter.
和汤姆的女儿
And Tom's.
她是有爸爸的
She's got Dad.
她还有汉娜
And Hannah.
你会让杰克心碎
You'll break Jack's heart.
我已经让他心碎了
I did that already.
别和他说 好吗
Don't tell him, okay?
佐伊 我不会送你到机场的
Zoe, I'm not taking you to the airport.
行 我走去
Fine. I'll walk.
佐伊
Zoe.
佐伊
Zoe!
没有我她会更好 好吗
She's better off without me, okay?
不是那样的
That isn't true.
你一步走错
You do one bad thing.
无论怎样时过境迁 错误岿然不动
No matter what happens after, it's still there.
沉淀在每件事中
At the bottom of everything.
仿佛那就是你的为人
Like that's all you really are.
你犯的错 无法定义你
Your mistakes don't define you.
不 或多或少能
Yeah, they kind of do.
我需要换个地方重新开始
I need a fresh start somewhere else.
你不会了解的
You wouldn't understand.
要去澳大利亚哪里
Where in Australia?
别婆婆妈妈了 不过是黄金海岸
Don't get mushy. It's only the Gold Coast.
你是戴维·詹宁斯
Davy Jennings?
你是谁
Who are you?
她和我是一起的
She's with me.
-她是你的... -不是
- Is she your... - No.
真敏感
Touchy!
有什么能效劳的
What can I do you for?
知道汤姆·卡博特吗
Tom Cabbott.
没见过
Never met him.
然而 戴维 据我们所知并非如此
Now, Davy, we know that that's not true.
你们都知道了 是吗
Oh, you do, do you?
是谁在2018年3月7日给了你三万九千块
Who gave you $39,000 on the 7th of March 2018?
鹅妈妈给的
That would be Mother Goose.
那是我小屋买♥♥主公♥司♥的名字
That's the name of the company that bought my hut.
你的小屋
Your hut?
在马泰湾
Out in Matai Bay.
家里十三年前建的 但我现在这膝盖是义肢
Family built it about 13 years ago, but new knees.
再也去不了那了
Can't get up there anymore.
-在马泰湾 -是
- In Matai Bay? - Yep.
它不值三万九千块 但你们能怎么样
It's not worth 39 grand, but what are you gonna do?
谢谢 戴维
Thanks, Davy.
你知道吗 几天前我还在那
You know, I was just out there a couple of days ago.
你看见那小屋了
You saw it?
门锁的
It's locked up.
被废弃了吗
It was abandoned?
为什么 因为那些尸骨吗
Why, because of the bones?
因为阿萝哈
Because of Aroha.
那还存着一堆东西
And stocked up the wazoo.
就堆在那 乱七八糟的
Right out there in the wop wops.
那里前不着村后不着店
Middle of nowhere.
你知道 有人还为应对僵尸末日做准备
You know, someone planning for the zombie apocalypse.
或者是在海里失踪的人
Or someone lost at sea.
拜托
Oh, come on.
看到2乘2 你不就能推断出得143了吗
Isn't that putting 2 and 2 together and getting 143?
你得过奖吗
You won awards?
我确实得过
I did, actually.
但是新闻注重的是事实
But journalism's about facts.
曾经是
Well, used to be.
别告诉我金融调查员也是
Don't tell me financial investigators have gone the same way.
情况怎么样
What's going on?
我们在峡湾中有所发现
We found something out in the Sounds.
汤姆
Tom.
不是的 玛吉 是帕妮娅的儿子瑞安
No, Maggie, it's Pania's son Ryan.
他几年前出狱后就住进荒野了
He went bush a few years ago after getting out of prison.
听着 玛吉 我们得聊一聊
Listen, Maggie, we need to talk.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
枪伤
Gunshot wound.
知道是谁干的吗
Any idea who did it?
有人说是谁吗
Who says anyone did it?
警♥察♥调查 再加上枪伤
Police, gunshot wound.
每个自杀的人都会被调查
Every suicide gets investigated.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表