剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
Everybody wants money.
灌木丛 太阳 水
The bush, the sun, the water.
时间与安全
Te haumumutanga o te wa?
都比金子强
Better than gold.
那你想要什么
So what do you want?
布莱德 现在我最珍惜的就是真♥相♥
What I value most these days, Brad, is the truth.
我已经把真♥相♥告诉你了
I've told you the truth.
那就好
Good.
那我们走吧
Let's go then.
有一句话相赠智者
Just a word to the wise.
如果你是说你是科罗拉多人
If you're going to say you're from Colorado,
你最好查查红石谷
you might want to look up Red Rocks.
那是个演出场地 距离丹佛16公里左右
It's a concert venue, 10 miles from Denver.
在新西兰监狱里很出名
World famous in New Zealand prisons.
U2乐队的光盘 我肯定看了不下百次
Must've watched that U2 DVD more than a hundred times.
而且 你的口音得改改了
And your accent needs work, eh?
你和镇里的人提过我吗
You've been talking in town?
我不去镇里
I don't go to town.
谁告诉你我的事了
Who told you about me?
冷静 我不是密探
Calm down, I'm no nark.
你把你船钥匙给我 马上
You give me the keys to your boat, now.
船是拉动式启动的 沿这里走二十分钟
It's a pull start, 20 minutes down the track.
不然你干脆把我绑起来 避免我跟踪你
But shouldn't you tie me up so I don't follow you?
住嘴
Shut up!
你胳膊不方面
Ah, your arm.
休斯顿 我们有麻烦了
Houston, we have a problem.
顺便说下 休斯顿在得克萨斯州
Houston's in Texas by the way.
我会开枪打你
I'll shoot you.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
别逼我
Don't make me do it.
我没有逼你做任何事
I'm not making you do anything.
我就是想看看…
I'm just seeing...
…你有没有这个能耐
...if you've got it in you.
我想也是
Didn't think so.
对了
Oh, yeah.
你认为我会信任一个拿着上膛的枪的美国人吗
You think I'd trust an American with a loaded gun?
让我来谈
Let me do the talking.
你就是米奇·艾略特 我是玛吉·卡博特
You must be Mitch Elliott. Maggie Cabbott.
玛吉·卡博特
Maggie Cabbott.
你这儿的企业规模挺大
It's quite an enterprise you've got here.
主要是种植非洲菊和满天星
Gerberas and gypsophila, mainly.
但显然我们不得不扩大经营范围
Although obviously we've had to diversify.
我怎么觉得这里面有故事呢
Why do I feel like there's a story there?
想听故事梗概吗
You want the short version?
我丈夫和邻居跑了
My husband ran off with the neighbor,
任由我们家的农场变得破败不堪
leaving my family farm in ruins.
当时就算世界上所有的非洲菊
All the gerberas in the world
都无法助我脱离窘境
weren't going to dig me out of that hole.
现在也没有哪个傻丫头能让我重回窘境
And no silly little girl is going to put me back in it.
我说的对吗 佐伊
Isn't that right, Zoe?
听起来你丈夫和我丈夫是一丘之貉
Sounds like your husband and my husband would've got along.
是的 听起来他也捉摸不定
Yeah, sounds like your one was just as unpredictable.
这就是我来这的原因
That's why I'm here.
你要给这个小夫人买♥♥单
You're going to pay to deliver this little madam
送她回她孩子身边
back to her baby.
如果孩子是汤姆的话
If it's Tom's, yes.
-我说的是实话 -你说如果是什么意思
- I'm telling the truth. - What do you mean, if?
我需要48小时后拿DNA检查报告
I need 48 hours to get a DNA test.
如果孩子是汤姆的
If the baby is Tom's,
我会回来把欠你的每一分钱都还给你
I will come back here with every cent you're owed.
你现在就该交钱
You were supposed to have it now!
这没得商量
This is not a negotiation.
你是个女商人 任何事都有的商量
You're a businesswoman. Everything's a negotiation.
就48小时
48 hours.
我也希望能保密汤姆
I'd also like Tom's connection to this
和这里的联♥系♥
to be kept confidential.
这和别人没有关系
It's nobody's business.
我想你尤其想对加拿大的恶臭富裕戚们保密吧
Especially not your stinking rich in-laws back in Canada, I imagine.
我只是在为小女孩着想
I just want what's best for the little girl.
也许不能如你所愿
Well, it's probably not that.
相信我 这事也和卡博特家族无关
Trust me, it's not the Cabbotts either.
妈妈 商场来的电♥话♥ 关于订单的事
Mum, it's the Emporium, about that order.
我给前室定了新窗帘
I ordered new curtains for the front room.
卢卡斯 你烧壶水吧 别再吃饼干了
Lucas, can you put the jug on and stop eating the biscuits.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
怎么 你现在不确定孩子是汤姆的了吗
What? You're not so sure that the baby is Tom's now?
你应该直接给钱
You're supposed to just give her the money.
我又不是取款机
Oh, I'm not an ATM.
但你要是不给钱 她会杀了我
But if I don't pay her, she's going to kill me.
长度也不对 颜色也不对
Wrong length, wrong color.
说真的 有那么难吗
Honestly, how hard can it be?
好的 给你48小时的时间
So, you can have your 48 hours
因为你信任你出轨的丈夫
because you trusted your cheating husband
他还欺骗了你
and he screwed you over.
你可以留下来 作为担♥保♥
And you can stay here as a guarantee.
什么
What?
如果证实你丈夫不是孩子的父亲
If it turns out your husband isn't the baby's father,
佐伊就成了抵押品
then Zoe becomes collateral.
像我所说 我只关心孩子
Like I said, my only care is for the child.
看来我们达成了协议
Looks like we have ourselves a deal.
把她带到小屋去
Take that one to the shed.
我要和玛吉一起喝杯茶
Maggie and I are going to have a cup of tea.
塔斯曼探测器
Tasman Explorer.
我知道 那很高端
Yeah, I know them. High end.
-你卖♥♥吗 -这里没有市场
- You sell them? - No market 'round here.
太昂贵了 碳化纤维
They're bloody expensive. Carbon fiber.
汤姆·卡博特买♥♥过吗
Tom Cabbott ever ask for one?
没有印象
Not that I recall.
-最近的零售商在哪里 -克赖斯特彻奇
- Where's the nearest reseller? - Christchurch.
他就是在那里配备的游艇 是吗
And that's where he got his yacht fitted out, yeah?
大部分是 我给他做了补给船
Most of it. I did his tender for him.
-但没有皮划艇 -是的
- But no kayaks? - Yeah.
两个普通的黄颜色皮划艇
A couple of garden variety yellow ones.
很好的家伙
Nice guy.
他喜欢买♥♥本地货
He liked to buy local.
我听说你叫停了搜救任务
I hear you called the search off.
是的 官方上
Yeah, officially.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
你要举报我吗
Are you going to turn me in.
或者
Or...
像杀掉阿萝哈·凯利赫一样杀掉你
Murder you like I did Aroha Kelliher?
不要紧张
Relax.
我不是杀人犯 也不是警♥察♥的线人
I'm not a murderer and I'm not a nark.
那我们要去哪里
Then where are we going?
去峡湾的另一边
To the other side of the Sound.
像我说一样
Like I said.
我不希望你留在这片土地上
I don't want you on this whenua.
安妮特的情况越来越糟了
Annette's getting worse.
至少她能离开房♥子
At least she's leaving the house.
一路摇摇晃晃地前往酒铺
Swaying all the way to the bottle store.
可怜的斯图尔特 大家都可怜
Poor Stuart. Poor everyone.
让我猜猜 你想喝新鲜的茉莉花茶
Let me guess, fresh pot of jasmine.
-不是 -那就是姜饼 我帮你拿一些
- No. - Gingernuts, I'll get you some!
安妮特怎么了
What's wrong with Annette?
从哪里说起呢
Where do you start.
她酗酒吗
She has a drinking problem?
那不关你的事
Okay, that's probably not any of your business.
你说她一路摇摇晃晃地去酒铺
You said she swayed all the way to the bottle store.
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
好的
Sure.
再见 亲爱的
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表