剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
你一直告诉我 她能找到任何东西
who you keep telling me can find anything.
询问有什么意义吗
Is there any point in asking?
我能追踪各种通讯工具 到开曼群岛
I've been able to trace various communications to the Caymans,
香港 库克群岛 还有
Hong Kong, the Cook Islands, and the Isle of...
温哥华警♥察♥局
蒙蒂·罗伯茨
我不想要他的旅行路线 我要我的钱
I don't want his itinerary. I want my money.
这些钱被藏在一个复杂的网络中
The money is hidden in a complicated web
专门用来抵御我的审查
specifically designed to repel my sort of scrutiny.
你知道的 爸爸 我们也把钱藏在那里
You know that, Dad. We hide money there too.
我清楚得很
I'm well aware of that.
这是蒙蒂为我们工作时候的职责
It was Monty's job when he was working for us.
希望你没亏待他 因为他技术真的不错
I hope you paid him well because he was really good at it.
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
有 但是和这件事无关
Yes, but it has nothing to do with this.
我们还有另一个麻烦
We have a... another situation.
财务问题吗
A financial one?
不 汤姆问题
No, a Tom one.
在新西兰
In New Zealand.
新西兰
New Zealand?
卢
Ru...
进展如何
how are we going?
很好 我们把所有东西都用上了
Yeah. Good, we're throwing everything we've got at it.
定翼机还在外面
The fixed wing, that's still out there,
但我们要把救援直升机带回来加油
but we're bringing the rescue chopper back in to refuel.
-明天再出发 -明天
- It'll go out again tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
对 没关系 我们的船还在那边
Yeah. Oh, nah, it's alright. We've got the boats out there still.
我们还有志愿者在尼库湾
We've got volunteers down at Nikau Bay,
峡湾上下都有当地居民
we've got locals all up and down the Sounds,
他们都高度警觉
and they're all on high alert.
不好意思 但这看起来
I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem...
今天还有几个小时光线良好 好吗
We've still got a couple of hours of good light left, alright?
所以任何事情都有可能发生
So anything can still happen.
过来坐一会 来吧
Come and sit down, come on.
我们得给你找个住处
We need to find you somewhere to stay.
我在船上就很好
I'm fine on the boat.
不行 你不能自己一个人
No, you can't be on your own.
汉 还是订满的吗
Han, you still booked up?
是的 不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
你可以来我家
You could've come to mine,
但是派对的剩菜还没吃完
but I've still got a leftover from the party.
爸爸的屋外小睡房♥怎么样
Ah, what about Dad's sleep-out?
什么
Yeah?
真的 我没关系
Honestly, I'm fine.
不 这个主意好
No, that's a good idea.
杰克可以看着你
Jack can keep an eye on you.
我的包都在船上
My bags are on the boat.
好 我等你
Okay. I'll wait for you.
搜寻 第二天
我们知道他在水里生还的几率
Look, we know his chances in the water, alright,
所以海岸警卫队会赶往德于维尔岛海峡以西
so the Coastguard'll head west of D'Urville Island in the strait.
我们要小心行事 因为恶劣的天气
We've gotta be careful because the weather's
-即将来临 -杰克 是玛吉
- going to close in... - Jack, it's Maggie.
我已经尽力阻止她了
I tried to stop her.
玛吉 你要做什么
Maggie! What are you doing?
我一分钟都等不下去了
Can't wait around here another minute.
-我要疯了 -你要待在这里
- I'm going crazy. - Listen, you need to be here,
这里是所有信息的来源
it's where all the information is coming in.
什么信息 杰克 已经过了24个小时
What information, Jack? It's been 24 hours.
我明白你的失望
Listen, I understand your frustration,
但外面有十几名训练有素的志愿者
but we've got dozens of trained volunteers out there,
他们都在尽全力搜寻
and they're all doing their best in the search.
但我并没有竭尽全力
Well, you know what? I'm not doing my best.
我不想你一个人出海
Look, I don't want you going out there on your own.
我知道如何驾驭这艘船
I know how to handle the boat.
你根本不知道海上的情况 玛吉
Look, you don't know what it's like, Maggie.
这里的天气多变
The weather's all over the place.
有一股南风峰经过
There's a southerly front coming through,
-还会有大风 -杰克
- and there's going to be high winds. - Jack,
你阻止得了我吗
can you actually stop me?
我们会得到的 玛吉
We're going to get it, Maggie.
我们梦寐以求的一切
Everything we ever wanted.
哑罗经搜救基地呼叫玛吉
Pelorus Search and Rescue Base calling Maggie.
收到吗
Do you read me?
你要把船开回来
You need to come back.
我们好像找到了汤姆的防水包
I think we found Tom's dry bag.
包是在库客海峡找到的
We found it in the Cook Strait.
库客海峡
The Cook Strait?
但那里是公海
But that's open sea.
不要这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
那也许不是他的防水包
It might not be his dry bag!
我们等等看吧
Alright, let's just see.
等待的同时 你坐下 我给你泡杯茶
In the meantime, go and sit down. I'll get you a cup of tea.
我不要喝茶
I don't want a cup of tea.
对不起 谢谢
I'm sorry. Thank you.
峡湾的风速已经达到30节了
Hey, the winds, they're already at 30 knots out in the Sound.
是啊 天气在好转之前只会越来越恶劣
Yep, it's going to get worse before it gets better.
把人都叫回来
Bring them back in.
所有人吗
All of them?
对
Yeah.
我必须得做点什么
I had to do something.
我懂
I get it.
但我也有义务看着你 玛吉
But part of my job is to look after you, Maggie.
我不是想要为难你
I'm not trying to make that harder.
是的
No.
鉴于这样的海上情况 我也有义务
It's also my job, in maritime situations like this,
问你更多的问题
to ask more questions.
如果这些问题有点涉及到隐私
So excuse me if some of these questions
那请你原谅我
seem a little bit personal.
什么样的隐私
What sort of personal?
我知道汤姆去划皮艇的那天早上你没有看到他
Well, I know you didn't see Tom that morning he went kayaking.
你们刚到的时候一切顺利吗
Was everything alright when you first arrived?
顺利
Yeah.
都很好 非常好
No, it was fine. It was better than fine.
他没有一丝担心 没有心不在焉吗
He wasn't a bit worried. He wasn't distracted?
不 他其实
No, he was, um...
他很高兴我能来这里 而且
He was excited to have me here and, um...
很高兴能签下渔业协议
Yeah, excited about signing the fishery deal,
这艘船 这一切
the boat, everything.
所以没什么异常
So nothing out of the ordinary?
据我所知没有
Nothing that I can think of.
除了后来的那出闹剧
Except for that scene afterwards.
什么闹剧
What scene?
签约派对上的那个女人
The woman at the deal-signing party.
帕妮娅吗 你不用担心她
Pania? You don't need to worry about her.
她肯定别有用心
Well, she certainly had an axe to grind.
派对结束后回尼库湾时呢
What about after the party back at Nikau Bay?
一个愤怒的生态战士
A raging eco-warrior?
得了吧 她忘记吃药了而已
Oh, come on, she was off her meds.
-拿文件夹的那人是谁 -什么文件夹
- Who was the guy with the folder? - What folder?
你在聚会上抢走的文件夹
The folder you snatched at the party.
你担心的是那个吗
That's what you're worried about?
文件而已 放轻松
Paperwork? Come on, relax!
汤姆 斯图尔特显然很紧张
Tom, Stuart was clearly wound up.
发生了什么
What's going on?
斯图尔特的担忧与生意无关
Stuart's worries have nothing to do with the business.
他妻子是个酒鬼
His wife's an alcoholic.
我们有六星期没见面了
I mean, we hadn't seen each other in six weeks.
我们度过了一个浪漫夜晚
So we had a romantic evening.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, um...
新来的清洁工请了病假
New cleaner's pulled a sickie,
我得打扫房♥间
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表