剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
溺湾
第三集
《溺湾》前情提要
Previously on "The Sounds"...
海顿 那只黄鼠狼把我给洗劫了
Hayden, that weasel ripped me off.
-还剩了多少 -一斤
- Well, how much was left? - Half a kilo.
米奇会找到你的 你知道 对吧
Mitch is gonna find you. You know that, right?
卡博特家族希望有个人来现场
The Cabbott's wanted someone on the ground
保护卡博特家族的利益
to protect the Cabbott's interests.
埃丝特·石川把我盯得很紧
Esther Ishikawa is breathing down my neck.
她接下来就要来找你了
She's coming for yours next.
拿文件夹的那人是谁
Who was the guy with the folder?
你担心的是那个吗
That's what you're worried about?
文件而已 放轻松
Paperwork? Come on, relax.
你个蠢货
Stupid little cow!
-好了 -她在想什么
- Alright. - What is she thinking?
她把安妮特的车开出公路了
She drove Anette's car off the road.
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
我看到你丈夫做一些他不应该做的事
I saw your husband doing something that he shouldn't.
你抱着我的孩子干什么
What the fuck are you doing with my kid?
不 不要
No! No! No! No!
薄煎饼 薄煎饼 薄煎饼
Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, pancakes,
好了好了 我知道了 够了
Okay, okay, I get it, I get it. That's enough.
早
Morning.
-杰克不在吗 -嗯 他上班去了
- Jack's not here? - Nah, he's at work.
我本该去上班的
Which is where I should be,
但没有成人看管的话 不能把女魔头留在家里
but the she-devil can't be left at home without adult supervision.
佐伊今早怎么样
How is Zoe this morning?
该...糖
Shhhhh-ugar!
你们有枫糖浆吗
Uh, do you guys have any maple syrup?
我们吃糖 然后在上面技柠檬汁
We do sugar, like, sugar and we squeeze some lemon juice on it.
你吃过吗
You had that?
不错 就吃这个吧
That sounds great, yeah, let's do that.
你觉得她会待很久吗
Do you think she'll stay long?
谁 佐伊吗 我才特么
Who, Zoe? I don't give a flying...
不在乎
fart.
你还听说了什么关于工厂的消息的吗
Have you heard any more about what's going on at the factory?
我听说了很多事
I've heard a lot of things.
然后呢
And?
有的会让你震惊
Some of it would curl your hair.
汉娜 你还好吗
Hannah, are you all right?
你 你看上去不太舒服
You just -- you seem out of sorts.
抱歉 我不该朝你发脾气
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be taking it out on you.
没有 朝我发什么脾气
No. Taking what out on me?
你可能根本不想去想
I mean, you probably don't even want to think about it.
但如果你能做什么的话 拜托你能不能
But if you could do anything, can you please, please
别让养殖场的事泡汤
don't let the fishery go under, yeah?
当然能
No, of course not.
我会的 我会和斯图尔特把事情解决
No, I won't, listen. I'm sorting it out with Stuart.
汤姆真的让大家相信
Tom really made us believe
我们能让这破地方起死回生
we could turn this dump around.
听着挺像他的
That sounds like him.
我会处理好的 我保证
I'll take care of it, I promise.
让我来算一卦
Let me check my crystal ball.
我在你的未来看到很多奶油蛋黄沙司
I see a lot of mornay in your future.
照这样发展下去 我们也就能吃点这个了
All we'll be able to put on the table the way things are going.
比小龙虾太多更糟糕的事多的是
Worse things than too much crayfish.
你去跟罗盘湾最新失业的人说吧
Tell that to Pelorus's most recently unemployed.
养殖场 真的吗 真的黄了
The fishery? Really? That's happening?
对
It happened.
什么 整个都完蛋了吗
What, the whole thing's kaput?
对
Yeah.
你们要找到了汤姆·卡博特 再把他扔回海里吧
If you find Tom Cabbott, throw him back in.
行了 你们不能怪他
Come on. You can't blame him.
喂 布兰登 抱歉我没接到你的电♥话♥
Brendan, hi, yeah. Sorry I missed your call.
已删除邮件 1026封
发件人 手♥机♥账单
主题 您的本月账单
收件人 斯图尔特·麦格雷戈
已删除邮件 1025封
发件人 布莱尼姆银行
主题 调查
收件人 斯图尔特·麦格雷戈
附件 一个
发件人 峡湾区委会
主题 最终批准文件
收件人 斯图尔特·麦格雷戈
斯图尔特 请看最终批准文件
总算有点发现了
Now we're talking.
合同
早上好 冰箱怎么样
Morena whanau. How's the freezer?
你带什么来了
What have you got?
看看 小家伙
Look, bubba.
-看看舅舅带了什么 -天啊 看看吧
- Look what uncle got. - Oh, my gosh. Look at that.
-我能摸摸吗 -嗯 小心点
- Can I touch it? - Yeah. Oh, careful.
-当心啊 -特别尖吧
- Kia tupato. - Is it too sharp?
那是什么
What's that?
堆积木
Jengas.
你们应该去刷牙 你们这些小脏人
You're supposed to be cleaning your teeth, you little munts.
妈妈 佐伊小姨又溜了
Mum, Auntie Zoe's done a runner again.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
她经常这么干吗
Does she do that a lot?
对
Yep.
她出走时一般会去哪
Where does she normally go when she takes off?
我也不知道 但等妈妈发现了 她会气炸的
I don't know, but when Mum finds out she'll go ape.
手脚不干净的臭娘们
That thieving little bitch!
等等 转回去
Hang on. Circle back.
你看那个
Look at that.
你知道那是谁的吗
You know whose that is?
不知道
Nah.
我昨天才注意到它
I never even noticed it until yesterday.
是啊
Right.
我也说不好
I don't know.
我们还是去看看吧
Let's check it out.
要不...要不试试去那边找条路吧
Now, maybe -- maybe try and find a way around that way.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们找到他了吗
So have they found him?
没有 还是百分百"未找到"
No. Still 100% "unrecovered."
天呐 埃丝特 你非要
God, Esther, do you have to --
内特 你在听吗
Nate? Are you there?
我在
Yeah, I'm here.
好消息是 汤姆在文书方面做的很马虎
On the plus side, it appears Tom was sloppy with his paperwork
养殖场那边有点问题
and there is a problem with the fishery.
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
等等 埃丝特
Uh, hang on, Esther.
会议已经开始了
The meeting's already started.
爸爸 是埃丝特
Dad, it's Esther.
不是关于汤姆 是生意上的事
No, it's not Tom. About the business.
这个完蛋了
She's toast.
我看是报废了
I think it's a write-off.
你的女儿
That girl of yours.
你觉得她去哪了
Where do you think she's gone?
她会坐公交车去克赖斯特彻奇
She'll be on a bus to Christchurch.
你不去找她吗
Well, you're not going after her?
我们不能强迫她留在这
We can't keep her here against her will.
相信我 我试过
Believe me, I've tried that.
克赖斯特彻奇的哪里
Where in Christchurch?
玛吉 照顾佐伊是我的事
Maggie, it's my job to look after Zoe.
是的 我只是
Yes, I just --
我真的很想能为你做点什么
I really wanted to do something for you for a change.
如果你担心贝拉 没必要
Look, if you're worried about Bella, don't be.
好吗
Alright?
她就在最该在的地方 和我们在一起
She's exactly where she should be -- with us.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
卡尔
Karl!
你要去上班吗
Hey, you going out on a shift?
两天
Two days.
我需要低调一段时间
I need to lay low for a bit.
我能跟着去吗
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表