剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
See you later, love.
你知道 这里的人们也有隐私
You know, people can be private around here.
你们刚刚在高声谈论她 那并不是隐私
You were talking about her out loud. That's not private.
我们称之为"聊天"
We call that "catching up".
或许你应该邀请斯图尔特 我们继续聊聊
Maybe you should invite Stuart here to do some more catching up.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because...
事实上 那可能就是安妮特需要的
Actually, that might be exactly what Annette needs.
一些朋友的陪伴
A little bit of outside company.
是的
Yeah.
是个好主意
That's a lovely idea.
今晚如何
How about tonight?
当然 我很喜欢
Yeah, sure, I'm keen.
好的
Good.
我俩可以一起为他们准备晚饭
We could cook them dinner for them together.
-会很有趣的 -不 不会的
- It'll be fun. - No, it wouldn't.
好吧 我给他们打电♥话♥
Okay, I'll give them a call.
这是我们之前走过的路吗
Is this the way we came before?
我不记得走过这里
I don't remember coming this way.
布莱德 只有一条路到那
There's only one way to get there, Brad.
是的 我想这里很容易让人迷路
Yeah, I guess it's easy to get turned around, aye.
不管你在躲谁 我希望这值得
Look, whoever you're hiding from, I hope it's worth it.
是我的家人
It's my family.
如果你一开始就这么说
If you'd had said that from the beginning,
那我们就有话题可聊了
then we'd would have had something to really talk about.
我告诉过你 我不是线人
I told you, I'm not a nark.
你把我关起来 解除了我的武器
You lock me up, you disarm me,
你在骗我吗
you lie to me?
兄弟 我救了你一命
Bro, I saved your life.
回见 卡博特太太
See you soon, Mrs. Cabbott.
你好 汉娜 我是玛吉
Hi, Hannah, it's Maggie.
抱歉我之前走掉了
Yeah, sorry I ran off before.
我现在可以去你那里接贝拉吗
I can come and take Bella off your hands now if you'd like?
如果我今天把样本送给你们
And if I can get you the sample today,
多久能拿到结果
how soon could I get the results?
不 没关系 钱不是问题
No, no. Cost is not an issue.
这太好了
That would be great.
如果你把账单发我电子邮箱 我能马上付款
If you e-mail me the invoice, I can pay it right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart.
过来
Come here.
好姑娘
Good girl.
好姑娘
Good girl.
如果我现在寄快递 什么时候能寄到
So if I get a courier now, when will it get there?
如果唐尼记得取件的话 就搭夜班飞机
Oh, will go on the night flight, if Donny remembers the pick up.
如果他不记得呢
And if he doesn't?
那就搭明天早上的飞机
Well, then it'll go on the morning flight.
我真的需要现在就寄出
I really need it to go now.
这一定很重要
Must be important.
-你病了吗 -什么
- You sick? - What?
你要寄去医学实验室
Well, you're sending it to a medical lab.
这是我的隐私
That's private.
快递费95块
That will be $95.
希望不是糖尿病
I hope it's not diabetes.
不是糖尿病
It's not diabetes.
对不起
Sorry.
要快点好起来 好吗
Get better soon, eh?
谢谢你 沙琳
Thank you, Charlene.
那么
So...
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你该问我有什么爱好了
This is where you ask about my hobbies.
今天工作怎么样
How was work today?
拜托 你这是在业余时间谈工作
Come on, that's shop talk.
人们通常不谈工作吗
Don't people normally talk about work?
在晚宴上吗
At dinner parties?
当有明显的利益冲突时吗
When there's an obvious conflict of interest?
我觉得不会
Don't think so.
利益冲突
Conflict of interest?
罗盘湾三文鱼 你现在的雇主
Pelorus Salmon. Your current employer.
需要我详细解释吗
Do I need to spell it out?
我喜欢人们详细解释
I love it when people spell things out.
该死的
Dammit.
我去帮凯丝
I'm going to help Kath.
真傻
Stupid.
你叫什么来着
Who are you again?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
为这话干杯
Cheers to that.
这整个小镇一无是处
Useless, this whole town.
我完全同意
Couldn't agree more.
除了重要的事以外 大家什么都知道
Everyone knows everything, except what actually matters.
因为如果这件事泄露出去
Because if that got out...
会惹出天大的麻烦
Hellfire and damnation.
斯图尔特跟你说过生意上的事吗
Does Stuart ever talk to you about the business?
没完没了的说
Oh, incessantly.
他为什么想卖♥♥
Why does he want to sell?
他不想卖♥♥ 这都是汤姆的主意
He doesn't want to. That's all Tom.
抱歉 汤姆生前的主意
Sorry -- was Tom.
什么主意
What was?
天啊 我讨厌晚宴
God, I hate dinner parties.
汤姆想卖♥♥了养殖场吗
Tom wanted to sell the fishery?
这些都是秘密
It's all hush-hush.
这是另一个秘密
It's another bloody secret.
正是这个镇需要的
Just what this town needs.
汤姆为什么想卖♥♥
Why would Tom want to sell?
一些错综复杂的海外原因吧
Some convoluted offshore thing
还包括一大笔钱
involving a ridiculous amount of money,
没人该知道这件事
no one is supposed to know about it.
她说的不错
Well, she's not wrong.
我告诉你 这些小伙子们正乐着呢
I'll tell you, those boys are hard yakka at the moment.
他们只是觉得住在这很开心
They're just happy to be staying over.
我以前也很喜欢住在我爷爷家
Well, I used to love staying at my grand-dad's, too.
我该走了
I should get going.
走前不再喝一杯吗
You don't want one for the road?
最好不了
I'd better not.
开车也不是很远
Well, it's not that far to drive.
不用了
I'm okay.
好的
Fair enough.
你肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
不 不是那样 我
Yeah, no, it's not that. I --
晚上比较难熬
The nights are rough.
我就躺在那 想着到底发生了什么
I just lie there wondering what happened?
哪里出错了
What went wrong?
听着 我想告诉你别多想了
Look, I'd tell you not to think about it,
但贝丝去世的那晚
but the night Beth passed,
我们刚吵了架 闹了别扭
we had a fight, we had an argument.
是关于佐伊的
It was about Zoe, as it turns out.
"她需要特殊看护"
"She'll need special looking after".
这点她说对了
Well, she got that right.
你是个好爸爸
You're a good dad.
她很幸运有你这样的爸爸
She's lucky to have you.
但我那时不想谈论她 至少那晚不想
Well, I didn't want to talk about her, not that night.
贝丝得了癌症
I mean, Beth had cancer,
我们知道她时日不多了 但是
so we knew she was going to die but...
之后我在想
...afterwards I wondered.
如果我们没有吵架
I wondered if we hadn't have argued,
事情会有所不同吗
would anything have been different?
我能有更多和她在一起的时间吗
Would I have more time with her?
我疑惑了很长时间
I wondered about that for a long, long time.
新西兰男人通常不信灵魂伴侣
It's not very Kiwi for a bloke to believe in soul mates.
但贝丝是我的真命天女
Beth was mine.
嗯 我知道这感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我猜这得敬一杯
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表