剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
溺湾
第五集
《溺湾》前情提要
Previously on "The Sounds"...
这些钱被藏在一个复杂的网络中
The money is hidden in a complicated web.
养殖场救了我们的小镇
The fishery just saved our town.
你要给养殖场寻找买♥♥家的消息是真的吗
买♥♥家
A buyer?
他们找到了尸体 但却不是汤姆吗
They find a dead body and it's not Tom?
他们抓到了谋杀犯 瑞安·科特尔
Oh they caught the murderer -- Ryan Cottle.
我儿子没有杀阿萝哈
My son never killed Aroha.
一个加拿大小伙子在划独木舟时溺水身亡
Canadian bloke drowned kayaking.
要是有个飘着的加拿大人 我肯定会注意到
I think I'd notice a floating Canadian.
你是美国什么地方的 布莱德
Where are you from in America Brad?
丹佛
Denver.
-你去过吗 -红石谷
- You been there? - Red Rocks.
你欠我三十三万
You owe me $330,000
我能搞定一切 我发誓
I'll make it all good, I swear.
我一直在找你
Been looking for you.
现在你找到了
And now you've found me.
有什么需要帮忙的 佐伊
How can I help you, Zoe?
我需要钱
I need money.
你觉得我会就这么直接给你吗
Right. And you think I'm just going to give it to you?
是的 用来换取信息
In exchange for information. Yes.
关于什么的
About?
汤姆
Tom.
我需要三十三万
I need $330,000.
总是关于钱
Always about money.
物有所值
It's worth it.
发现你在睡我老公吗
To find out you were sleeping with my husband?
这个嘛 我们基本不睡觉
Yeah, we didn't do much sleeping.
够了
That's enough.
还有
There's more.
他在吸毒
Yeah, he was using.
我知道
I know.
别一副不在乎的样子
Yeah, like you don't care.
他曾是个瘾君子
He was an addict.
他复发了
He relapsed.
你显然是手边最方便的人选
You were clearly close at hand.
他本打算和我一起驶向夕阳的
You know he was going to sail off with me into the sunset.
淡定 我开玩笑的
Chill, lady. I'm joking.
我并不爱他
I didn't love him or anything.
我们只是玩玩
We just had fun.
我和他大多数时候都是为了嗑药而聚
Mostly, him and me, it was the drugs, okay?
-大多数时候 -所以呢
- Mostly. - So what?
你想要我把钱给你换取我已经知道的信息吗
You want me to give you all that money for information I already have?
你不能生小孩
You can't have kids.
汤姆经常说起这事
Tom talked about it a lot.
还有你
About you.
他说这对你影响很大
He said it really messed you up.
你现在都离不开她了 对吗
And now you can't keep your hands off her, can you?
她要是有个关心她的妈妈 我也不必抱着她了
I wouldn't have to, if she had a mother who cared.
或者爸爸
Or a father.
显然他比你还糟
Apparently he's even worse than you are.
她长得像他吗
Does she look like him?
我从没见过他
I've never met him.
贝拉的爸爸
Bella's father?
你们曾是夫妻
You were married to him.
你怎么知道汤姆是贝拉的爸爸
How do you know that Tom is Bella's father?
你觉得我是什么
What do you think I am?
你刚告诉了我你是什么人
Well, you've just told me who you are.
你是背着男友在外面到处睡男人的女孩
You're the girl who sleeps around on her boyfriend.
海顿不是我男友
Yeah, Hayden's not my boyfriend.
他几乎硬不了
He can hardly get it up.
难道我要相信没有别人了吗
What and I'm just supposed to believe there's no one else?
看看这孩子
Look at that baby.
看看她
Look at her.
告诉我 她不是他的
Tell me she isn't his.
如果你给我我所需要的东西 她就归你了
If you give me what I need, you can have her.
你要把她给我吗
What, you're going to give her to me?
你的宝宝
Your baby?
我生下了她
She came out of me.
仅此而已
That's all.
他们是谁
Who are they?
别管那个
Don't worry about it.
佐伊
Zoe.
我欠这些人的钱
They're the people I owe the money to.
我以前为他们工作 但我丢了一批货
I used to work for them but I lost a delivery.
你卖♥♥毒品 还从这些人那偷毒品
You were dealing drugs, and you stole from these people!
是丢了 好吧
I lost some, okay?
你丢了价值三十三万的货
You lost $330,000 worth?
现在你把这些人带到这来了
And now you've brought these people here.
他们拿到钱就会走了
Once they get the money, they'll go.
如果杰克发现了这些事
What do you think's going to happen
你觉得会怎么样
when Jack finds out about all of this?
你不会跟他说吧
You're not going to tell him?
不 不许你说
No. You're not.
因为这样的话 他就会去抓他们
Because then he's going to bust those guys,
而他们会认为是我告的密
who'll think I ratted them out,
那样我的生活会比现在还生不如死了
and my life will be worth living even less than it is now.
你怎么能活成这样呢
How could you let this happen?
那你不会给我钱了
So you won't give me the money?
我没钱
I don't have it.
我没这么大一笔钱
I don't have that kind of money.
那好 我去找汤姆的家人
Fine, I'll go to Tom's family.
他们很有钱
They're loaded.
你不能那么做
You wouldn't do that.
我睡了多久
How long was I out?
有一会儿
A while.
我得走了
I have to leave.
让我看一下
Give us a look.
就像我说过的 这是败血症
That's septicemia, just like I said.
你需要找个医生或者去医院
Look, you need a doctor, or a hospital.
不 不
No. No.
我可以再把它清理一下 缝上两针
Look I can clean it again, and I can put in a couple of stitches.
你不是U2乐队的粉丝吧
You're not a U2 fan, eh?
他们让红石谷出了名
They made Red Rocks famous.
就在丹佛啊
You know, in Denver.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
戒酒呢
On the wagon.
好样的
Good man.
这酒我也是在特殊场合才喝
Well, I save it for special occasions myself.
但你呢...
But you...
你需要点止疼的
you're going to need something.
那是什么
What are they?
现在你不信我也得信了 兄弟
Bit too late not to trust me, bro.
这些恐怕不会有太大效果
These will hardly take the edge off.
或者呢 最近的镇子要往那边走三天...
Or, the closest town is a three-day hike that way...
中间还不知会有多少警♥察♥
with who knows how many cops in between.
你得咬住它
You're going to want to bite down on that.
你们好
Hi, there.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是解决佐伊所有问题的女人
I'm the woman solving all of Zoe's problems.
-她在哪 -在里面
- Where is she? - She's inside.
三十分钟后我和你们三个
I'll meet the three of you at the rest area
在镇子西边的休息区碰面
on the west side of town in 30 minutes.
我先去办点事
I just have to run an errand.
除非你们想让我带着她
Unless you want me to bring her,
可她滑头得很 这个佐伊
but she's a slippery little fish, that Zoe.
我们不是这么说的
This is not what we agreed.
对 这是我们现在说的
No, it's what we're agreeing now.
你们想解决问题吗
Do you want your problem solved or not?
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表