剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
溺湾
第二集
《溺湾》前情提要
Previously on "The Sounds"...
看我呀
Hey, eyes to the front.
因为当我们的三文鱼农场投产
When our salmon farms go in,
对环境的压力只是全世界
they will have half the environmental load
任何其它渔业的一半而已
of any other fishery in the world.
我了解你 对你来这的原因了如指掌
I know you. I know exactly why you're here.
我们还有另一个麻烦
We have another situation.
财务问题吗
A financial one?
不 汤姆问题
No, a Tom one.
在新西兰
In New Zealand.
新西兰
New Zealand?
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday.
我是玛吉帆船上的玛吉·卡博特
This is Maggie Cabbott on board the sailboat Maggie.
我觉得我丈夫出事了
I think something has happened to my husband.
你们刚到的时候一切顺利吗
Was everything all right when you first arrived?
顺利 都很好 非常好
Yeah, it was fine. It was better than fine.
杰克 是玛吉
Jack! It's Maggie.
玛吉 你要做什么
Maggie, what are you doing?
我一分钟都等不下去了
I can't wait around here another minute.
-已经过了24个小时 -有一股南风峰经过
- It's been 24 hours. - There's a southerly front coming through,
还会有大风
and there's going to be high winds.
杰克 你阻止得了我吗
Jack, can you actually stop me?
这是汤姆的吗
Is this Tom's?
如果有相关消息记得告诉我
You let me know if you find anything relevant.
他是个好人 我怎么也不相信
He's a good man, and I just can't believe
他会有不可告人的秘密
that he would have anything to hide.
我也没有
Neither do I.
所以救援行动现在变为打捞遗体行动了
The rescue's been downgraded to a recovery mission.
别说他不会再回到我身边了
Don't tell me he's not coming back to me.
溺湾
第二集
如大家所知 我们的搜寻工作已进入了新阶段
So as you're aware, our search has entered a new phase.
搜寻 搜救第三天
从现在开始 小船将从东边出发
So from now on, the smaller craft will start in the eastern quadrant
夏洛特王后号♥将带着陆地搜救人员
and the Queen Charlotte will ferry land-based searchers
去主要下船点
to key drop-off points.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
请戴夫 罗伯 那胡亚来我这里
Okay, can I have Dave, Rob, and Ngahuia over here, please?
我是埃丝特·石川 我代表卡博特家族
Esther Ishikawa, representing the Cabbott family.
我对你的调查有一些疑问
I've got some questions about your investigation.
有一个男人失踪了 推定溺亡
Well, there's a man missing, presumed drowned.
我们在寻找他
We're looking for him.
你确定不是谋杀吗
And you're satisfied there was no foul play?
你代表玛吉·卡博特 对吗
So you're representing Maggie Cabbott? Is that right?
我猜你已经审问过她
I assume you've questioned her.
我猜你不是我在新西兰警署中的
And I assume you're not my acting superior
行动长官
within the New Zealand Police Force.
所以你要和其他人一样 等待验尸报告
So you'll have to wait for the coroner's report like everyone else.
要等多久
How long will that take?
可能要六周 也可能要三个月
Could be six weeks, could be three months.
在我们找到尸体之后
After we find the body.
睡得还好吗
Hey, sleep okay?
你们有看不到海的房♥间吗
Do you have any rooms that don't overlook the water?
海景是我们的最大卖♥♥点了
It's like our biggest selling point.
你听到我的问题了吗
Did you hear my question?
或许凯丝的家庭旅馆更合适
Maybe Kath's B'n'B is better suited?
那里什么也看不到
Yeah, it looks at nothing.
你能查查她是否还有空闲房♥间吗
Can you find out if she has a room available?
-当然 凯丝 你还有空闲房♥间吗 -有
- Sure, Kath, have you got a room available? - Yeah.
去吧
There you go.
别这样 玛吉
Come on, Maggie.
你知道我不喜欢我们俩吵架
You know I hate it when we fight.
在一起这么多年了 我还为你着迷
After all these years, I'm still crazy about you.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
今天你不去空中搜寻了吗
Are you not going up in the air today?
听着 玛吉
Look, Maggie.
你要面对的事太不幸了 真的
It's terrible what you're going through. It really is.
我为你和汤姆都感到难过
And I'm so sorry for you and for Tom.
但这间工厂不会自己建起来
But this factory's not going to build itself,
我在布莱尼姆有个会
and I've got a meeting in Blenheim.
是和生意有关的吗 因为你应该知道...
Is it about the business because you should know...
你要接吗
Do you need to get that?
不不 没事 对不起 我应该知道什么
Uh, no, no, it's fine. Sorry. I should know what?
卡博特家族派了个代表来
The Cabbotts have sent an envoy.
埃丝特·石川 她是他们的会计
Esther Ishikawa. She's their accountant.
她会问问题的
She's going to ask questions.
好吧
Right.
所以如果有什么需要我知道的 斯图尔特
So if there's anything that I need to know, Stuart.
我得走了 对不起
Uh, got to go, sorry.
已经变为打捞遗体行动了
It's been downgraded to a recovery mission.
天啊 真的吗
Jesus. Are you sure?
埃丝特 那边的有关部门确定吗
Esther, are the authorities there sure?
已经过去72小时了
It's been 72 hours.
比一般人能在这里海中存活的时间多了71小时
71 longer than most people last in the water out here.
你需要我去看看他的保险单吗
Would you like me to look at his insurance policy?
如果是她想要摆脱掉他
If she was going to get rid of him,
她早就做了
she would've done it a long time ago.
相比找人来说我找钱更在行
Well, I'm better at finding money than people.
但连找钱你也做得不好
And you're not even good at that.
我现在就应该回去接着找钱
I should be back home doing it now.
这三文鱼的生意我们投了多少钱
How much did we tip into this salmon thing?
其实一分没投
Nothing, exactly.
我们说好从他的信托基金里拿五百万出来
We agreed to take 5 million out of his trust fund.
我们没办法动吗
We don't have access?
对
No.
去查查 如果没前景 我们就放弃
Look into it. If it's bad, we'll offload it.
如果有前景 没人会比我更意外
If it's good, well, no one will be more surprised than I am.
我们是不是有点太快了
Aren't we jumping the gun a bit here?
已经是打捞遗体了
It's a recovery mission.
我不需要听那个
I don't need to hear that.
你和她谈过了吗
Have you talked to her?
马上就谈
Coming right up.
我们在这里发现了皮划艇 就在牙疼岭外
We found the kayak here, just off Sore Tooth Ridge.
好 我要你集♥合♥个小队
Alright, so what I want you to do is get a team together,
我们现在回去沿海岸搜索
alright, and let's go back over this coastline now.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
你预计这会持续多久
How long do you expect this to last?
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up.
但他们现在是在寻找遗体了 对吧
But they are looking for a body now, right?
埃丝特 这可是我的丈夫
Esther, that's my husband you're talking about.
内特的哥哥 弗兰克的儿子
Nate's brother. Frank's son.
"弗兰克的儿子" 是啊
"Frank's son." Yeah.
可他留在加拿大 派了他的会计来
And yet he stays in Canada and sends his accountant.
"金融调查员"
"Financial investigator."
但我懂你的意思
But I know what you mean.
我以为你的工作是去找消失的钱
I thought your job was to find the missing money.
我也这么以为
Me too.
但卡博特家族希望有个人来现场
But the Cabbott's wanted someone on the ground
提供资源方面的协助
to help with resources.
并且保护卡博特家族的利益
And to protect the Cabbott's interests.
这就是汤姆对他们来说的意义吗 利益吗
That's all Tom is to them... An interest?
他们只想知道他在这里做了什么
They just want to know what he's been doing down here.
什么 三文鱼养殖场吗
What, with the salmon fishery?
跟他们没关系
It's got nothing to do with them.
跟汤姆有关 也就跟他们有关
It's to do with Tom, which is to do with them,
卡博特家族不想让你担心这件事
and the Cabbott's don't want you to have to worry about it.
刚才在停车场的人是他的生意伙伴吗
That was his business partner out there before in the parking lot?
他怎么了
What's up with him?
这个
Well, uh...
汤姆是他的同事
Tom was his colleague.
也是他的朋友
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表