剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
不 是现金
No, real cash.
我想当制毒的人
I want to be the person that makes the stuff you learn to smoke,
而不是运送毒品的人
not the one who delivers it.
这没那么难
It's not that hard.
你该看看我老板
You should see the guys I work for.
我可以踢走他们 大挣一笔
I could cut them out and make some real money.
我们可以一起干
We could do it together.
你刚说你只是想找个乐子
You said you just wanted to have fun.
仅此而已 没别的了
That's all. Nothing more.
你妻子会管这个叫"乐子"吗
Is fun what your wife would call it?
你必须离开我的船
You need to get off my boat.
否则呢
Or?
米奇会找到你的 你知道 对吧
Mitch is going to find you. You know that, right?
你好 你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
你指什么
In what respect?
我只是觉得你看起来身体不太舒服
Just in the respect that you don't look like you're all right.
这是干什么用的
What's that for?
记录东西
Recording stuff.
哪种东西
What sort of stuff?
这个嘛
Oh, uh, well...
戴恩·麦格雷戈数码公♥司♥
Dane McGregor Digital.
承接婚礼 葬礼 公♥司♥演出
Weddings, funerals, corporate gigs.
尽管我们没接到这么多活
Although we don't really get a lot of those.
想看一群正看魔术师表演的孩子吗
Want to see a bunch of kids watching a magician?
不想看
No.
你有蓝牙吗
Got bluetooth?
有
Yeah.
好吧 她会烘焙
Okay, so she can bake.
她有什么来头
What's her story?
我不想聊这个
Don't get me started.
不 我 我想知道
No, I'd... I'd like to know.
又一个单亲妈妈 有个混账儿子
Another single mother with a piece of shit son.
她恨我们所有人 已经好多年了
Hates us all, has done for years.
我不知道她为什么还待在这里
I don't know why she sticks around.
给养殖场的事添了不少乱
Caused enough fuss about the fishery.
汤姆难道没告诉过你吗
Didn't Tom tell you about it?
没 他没说
No, he didn't.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
帕妮娅
Pania?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
你在派对上说汤姆的那番话
What you said about Tom at the party.
抱歉打扰你 节哀顺变
Ka aroha mo to mate. I'm sorry for your loss.
感觉像是非法闯入
This feels like breaking and entering, so...
有人同意我这么做的
I have authority.
美娇妻的同意吗
From the hot wife?
失踪船主的家人同意了
From the family of the missing owner.
我感觉心慌慌的
Gives me the creeps.
后面有什么
What's in the back?
没人把这叫做船的后面
They don't call it the back on a boat.
打开
Just open it.
船员室 客舱
Crew cabin, guest room.
他们为什么需要船员
Why would they need crew?
可能因为驾驶这艘神兽
Probably because sailing this fantastic beast
横跨世界需要船员吧
across the world might require staff.
这艘船可以带人去到任何地方
This baby could take you anywhere.
把数据卡给我 然后过来拿钱
Bring me the data card and come and get your payment.
你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
对不起 我是来弄保险的事
Hey, I'm sorry, I'm here for the insurance.
什么保险
What insurance?
石川太太说你需要保险来评估...
Mrs. Ishikawa said you needed it appraised so...
你是斯图尔特的儿子
You're Stuart's son.
是的 但我... 真的很遗憾
Yeah. But I am... I'm really sorry.
这艘船 汤姆和所有发生的事
About this. About Tom. About everything.
事先声明 我们的游艇已经投保了
For the record, our yacht's already insured.
那就好 那艘游艇很贵
Good to know. It's an expensive asset.
是汤姆和我自己买♥♥的
Which Tom and I bought and paid for ourselves.
汤姆到底有什么计划
What plans did Tom have for it exactly?
驾艇出游
To sail it.
去哪
Where?
离这不到160万公里的一片大水域
A large body of water not a million miles from here.
只是这艘船似乎可以开得更远
Just seems like that boat was made to go a lot farther.
我想没有汤姆 这艘船哪也不会去
Well, I guess without Tom, it's not going anywhere.
我们能不这么做吗
Is there any way we cannot do this?
你没有理由怀疑我
You have no reason not to trust me.
信任人真的不是我的强项
Trusting people isn't really my thing.
帮我们买♥♥包烟和一点吃的行吗
Get us some cigs and something to eat, would you?
你个混♥蛋♥
You wanker!
执行总裁 汤姆·卡博特
加拿大商人给罗盘湾带来了希望
我不想找麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
没事 我没事 谢谢你问候我
Yeah, nah, I'm good, thanks for asking.
-你在跟踪我吗 -我只是想聊聊
- You stalking me? - I just want to talk.
我只是想安静地喝啤酒
Yeah, well, I just want to drink my pint in peace.
有什么我应该知道的事吗
Is there's something I should know?
女士 有些事你就不应该知道
Lady, there's some things you particularly shouldn't know.
你怎么能在派对上那样说
Okay, how can you say something like that
然后又不告诉我是什么意思
and then not tell me what you meant at the party?
别操心了
Just don't worry about it, okay.
事情和你没关系
It had nothing to do with you.
我律师生涯的大部分时间
You know, I spent most of my legal career
都在为你所信仰的东西而战
fighting for the same things you believe in?
首先 等他们进驻后
For a start, when they go in,
三文鱼养殖场会更环保...
the salmon farms are going to be more environmentally friendly than...
没有人能比他们
I mean, they're as environmentally-friendly
更环保的了
as you could possibly get.
所以所谓的毒害海床 根本没这回事
So the toxic sea-bed thing, it doesn't fly.
他们进驻后
When they go in?
我们已经竭尽全力把对环境的影响降到最低
We have made every effort to leave the smallest imprint here.
我们不是那种毫无信用的人
We're not fly-by-nighters.
你有没有想过我可能只是喜欢
Did it ever occur to you that I might just like
搅和这个垃圾小镇的新兴变化
winding up these stiffs in this manky little town?
不 我觉得不止是这样
No, I think there's more to it than that.
那不关我的事
Yeah, well, I think it's none of my business.
那对我很重要
It's my business, okay?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
当然
Yes.
我看到你丈夫做一些他不应该做的事
I saw your husband doing something that he shouldn't.
什么事
What?
事情发生了有一段时间了
Well, it happened a while ago now.
那天早上我正在捕鱼
When I was out fishing one morning.
很早 黎明时分
Up bright and early.
涨潮是捕鱼的最好时机
You know, it's best to catch them on the rise.
老家伙 下来
Hey old man, get back down here!
那不可能是汤姆
It just couldn't have been Tom.
或者在海里失踪
Or maybe just being lost at sea
对他来说并不是一件坏事
is not such a bad place for him to be.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你做了什么
What have you done?
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
我为什么要听他的 他每次都搞砸
Why would I listen to him, he messes up every time.
他想做好事
He wants to do good.
为什么你不支持他
Why won't you let him?
因为做好事并不赚钱
Because there's no money in good.
你伤害了人们 你还逃脱了惩罚
You're hurting people, and you're getting away with it
因为你知道你不能被追责
because you know you can't be held accountable.
这不是我的错 在采矿业里作为
It's not my fault, it's good being a Canadian
加拿大人很有优势
in the mining business.
这当然是你的错
Of course it's your fault!
-坐下 -那总是对你有利
- Sit down. - It's always stacked in your favour.
玛吉 或许我们可以谈谈
Maggie, perhaps we could talk .
我说了让你坐下
I said sit down.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表