剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
And his friend.
所以他很悲伤
So he's grieving.
看起来可不悲伤
Didn't look like grief.
悲伤是什么样的
What does grief look like?
总之 卡博特家族认为我最好
Anyway, the Cabbott's thought it would be easier
把任何最新的进展告诉他们
if I keep them informed with any new developments.
好 你这么做吧
Okay, so do that.
但养殖场按计划推进
But the fishery is going ahead as planned.
苦瓜脸 你的房♥东准备好
Hey, Happy, your hostess with the mostess is ready
带你去你的新家了
to take you to your new home.
我们稍后详谈
We'll talk more later.
祝你好运
Good luck.
安妮特
Annette.
我想我有麻烦了
I think I'm in trouble.
我们都有麻烦了
We're all in trouble.
斯图尔特
Stuart?
找到他了
Found him?
没有 不过你可以在空中帮忙
No, we could use you in the air though.
你有更重要的事要做吗
You got something better to do?
得了吧
Oh, give me a break.
斯图尔特 不管发生了什么 告诉我
Look, Stuart, whatever's going on, just talk to me.
只是给几件事情收尾 没什么大不了的
Just tightening a few things up. It's nothing major.
那为什么你的工头坐立不安
Well, why is your foreman stomping around
一副气急败坏的样子
like a bear with a sore head then?
没事 现在就下去解决
It's nothing. Going down there now to sort it out.
安妮特
Annette.
你还好吧
You keeping it together?
不 我已经告诉过你了 我不感兴趣
No, I've already told you, I'm not interested, and anyway,
而且已经变成遗体搜寻了 我也参与其中
it's been downgraded to a recovery and I'm involved
所以我本来就不能写
so I couldn't write about it anyway.
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得怎么样
Um, what do you think?
你是记者吗
You're a journalist?
我并不想是
I'm trying hard not to be.
那你不会写关于汤姆·卡博特的报道
So you won't be writing a story about Tom Cabbott?
我是这么打算的
Not if I can help it.
但他的家人看起来有点意思
They seem like an interesting crowd, though, his family.
谷歌♥上看到的
Google.
我得确认他不是来这里
Had to check he wasn't coming here
对我们的自然环境大打出手
to chop off our mountain tops.
那谷歌♥有没有告诉你
And did Google tell you
搜寻他的尸体要多久
how long the search for his body will go on?
一段线能有多长
How long is a piece of string?
线有头有尾
You know, string has a beginning and end,
所以它的长度完全可知
so its length is actually entirely measurable.
是啊 但搜救任务不是
Right, well, the search and rescue missions aren't,
虽然我很想留下来聊天
so much as I'd love to stay and chat,
不过我得回海上了
I have to get back on the water.
我要了 无线网密♥码♥是多少
I'll take it. What's the WiFi password?
我们没有那些
Oh, we don't bother with those.
我们出门度假都不锁门
Don't even lock our houses when we go on holiday.
其实从来没去过
Which, by the way, is never.
回头见
See you later.
太棒了 你要我带点什么吗
不用了 你来就好了
环境报告有什么消息吗
还在弄 晚点也比没有好
能在签字定稿前看到就好了
尽在掌握 放心吧
我见到了卡博特家族的调查员
I met the Cabbott family investigator.
你跟她谈了吗
You talked to her?
她问了是否为谋杀
She asked about foul play.
玛吉 我问那些问题的时候
Maggie, when I asked those questions,
只是在履行工作职责
I was just doing my job.
你知道最伤人的是什么吗
You know what hurts the most?
是他们已经放弃了
That they've given up already.
但我得再见到他 杰克
But I need to see him again, Jack,
哪怕只是为了说再见
even if it's just to say goodbye.
我明白
I understand that.
一个人待在世界最低谷之处很难受吧
It must be awful, here at the bottom of the world all alone.
但你并不孤独 玛吉
But you're not alone, Maggie.
我们还没有放弃
We haven't given up.
但我们现在最不需要的
But the last thing we need right now
就是第二次搜救行动
is a second search and rescue mission.
所以如果我能说服你下船
So if I could get you off this boat,
汉娜需要有人帮忙给志愿者做饭
Hannah could do with a hand feeding the volunteers.
你能够帮我们大忙
You'd be doing us all a big favor.
好吧
Sure.
很好
Good.
你看看她
Well, would you look at her.
你似乎很意外
You seem surprised.
你们家没有雇过人吗
I mean, don't you at home have staff?
没有 我小时候住的房♥子比杰克的更小
No, I grew up in a house smaller than Jack's.
有兄弟姐妹吗
Brothers and sisters?
只有我和我妈妈
Just me and my mom.
没有爸爸吗
No dad?
没有 没有爸爸
No, no dad.
天哪 露易丝 你再这么大方
Geez, Louise, we're going to have a nationwide shortage
全国都要闹饥荒了
you keep going like that.
她爸爸在哪里
Where's her dad?
是个本地的家伙 一听说我的傻妹妹怀孕
Ah, local munter, ran away crying the moment
他就哭着跑了
my stupid sister got pregnant.
就是个路人
He comes and goes.
是个渣男
He's a real doozie.
跟你说 我的几任丈夫也好不到哪里去
Mind you, neither of my husbands were up to much either.
罗盘湾不适合夫妻
Pelorus is bad for couples.
你和汤姆当然不会这样
Not you and Tom, obviously.
在他还没有...
Before he, um...
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is, um,
你们俩看上去是真爱
you two seemed like the real deal.
我也这么觉得
I thought so, too.
再见
Bye.
凯克拉镇
不
No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
海顿
Hayden!
海顿 那只黄鼠狼把我给洗劫了
Hayden, that weasel ripped me off!
所以他又成黄鼠狼了 是吗
Oh, so he's a weasel now, is he?
还剩了多少
Well, how much was left?
一斤
Half a kilo!
我还得给蒙土维卡和尼尔森送货
I still had Motueka and Nelson to deliver to.
妈的
Shit.
海顿 我们该怎么办
Hayden, what are we going to do?
天哪
Oh, God.
那个回收生意 我赔得一干二净
The recycling deal. I lost everything.
知道吗 爸是对的
Dad was right, you know?
我不是这块料
I don't have what it takes.
我就是个废物
I'm just a waste of space.
我解决不了这事 汤姆
I can't fix this, Tom.
但你可以
But you can.
批发半公斤要多少钱
What's half a kilo worth wholesale?
一大笔钱
A fortune.
所以我们得找到那个黄鼠狼 或一大笔钱
So we need to find the weasel or find a fortune.
无所谓了 当你有需要时 你那有钱男友时在哪
Never mind that. Where's your rich boyfriend when you need him?
最后一次 然后到此为止
One last hit, and that's it.
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking.
如果我不离开会怎么样
What if I didn't leave?
为什么你能和你的漂亮妻子
I mean, why should you get to sail off
乘坐豪华游艇出海呢
in your fancy boat with your fancy wife?
因为这就是生活
Because that's life.
我的生活
My life.
好吧 如果我想要一些你的东西呢
Yeah, well, what if I want some of what you've got?
好吧 你必须离开了
Okay. You need to leave.
我需要钱
What I need is cash.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表