剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
to the District Council.
现在就发
Right now.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我为什么这么做
Why would I?
因为如果我的律师在接下来的五分钟
Because if my lawyer doesn't hear from me
没有我的指示
in the next five minutes,
他就会报♥警♥
he will be contacting the police.
时间不等人 斯凯尔顿先生
Clock's ticking, Mr. Skelton.
昨天晚上我给你打的…天气预报电♥话♥
The phone call last night... the weather.
到底是怎么回事
What was that all about?
实在抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
结果表明…
As it turns out...
预报相当准确
the forecast is extremely promising.
环境影响报告
结论 最小环境影响
你给他钱了
You paid him off?
有时候 尽管机率很小 钱不是万能的
Sometimes, and it's a rarity, money is not the answer.
这对你没有影响吧
Can this come back on you?
不 我没有为非作歹
No, I didn't do anything illegal.
我说过的
I told you.
我将为我丈夫的事业奋斗到底
I'm going to fight for my husband's business.
无论是与他的家庭为敌
Whether it's against his family
还是投机倒把
or some crooked little opportunist.
他的家人
His family?
埃丝特很难缠 斯图尔特
Esther is a problem, Stuart.
我们得对她提高警惕
We need to keep an eye on her
我想我们需要联合起来
and I think we should work together.
所以你不会回家了
So you're not going to go home?
也许听起来有点怪
It might sound strange,
但这里让我觉得离汤姆更近
But I actually feel closer to Tom here.
当然
Of course.
愿意为你效劳
Anything you need.
我们合伙开张了
We're in business.
-谢谢你 唐 -没事
- Thanks, Don. - Okay.
拜托 沙琳 帮帮我
Come on, Charlene. Just help me out.
商店
奶
站
这不够付你欠的钱
That's not even enough to pay what you owe.
好吧 我下次补齐 行吗
Well, I'll just give you the rest next time, okay?
不 不行
No, not okay.
拜托 沙琳 我得离开镇子
Come on, Charlene. I need to get out of town.
你在躲那个加拿大女人吗
You running away from that Canadian lady?
不是 怎么了
No, why?
她打听过你
She was asking about you.
-还有别人打听过我吗 -没有
- Was anyone else? - No.
能请你给我张汽车票吗 去哪里都行
Can you just please give me a bus ticket to anywhere?
去莫图一卡
Motueka.
四十分钟后发车
Leaves in 40 minutes.
别跟其他人说起我
And don't talk about me to anyone.
檀树 森林之神
E mihi ana ki a koe e Tane.
生命之源
Tane Whakapiripiri Tane Te Waiora
食物供给者
Tane pataka kai.
檀树之神 檀树之神
Tena koe tena koe.
举枪有点太早了 是吗
Bit too early for that, eh?
你和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
把枪放下 哥们儿
Put the gun down, bro.
你和谁在说话
Who were you talking to?
"檀树 森林之神 生命之源
"Tane, God of the forest, source of life,
提供食物 我向你问候"
provider of food, I greet you."
这是个祈祷词
It's a prayer.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
Apology accepted.
闻起来真香
That smells good.
我在五十米开外的地方抓的
Just caught it, 50 meters off the point.
你有船
You've got a boat?
发烧怎么样了
How's the fever?
好了 好了
Good, good.
是的 好多了
Yeah, much better.
你能把我带到
Hey, any chance you could run me over
峡湾的另一边吗
to the other side of the Sound?
先吃早饭 好吗
Let's have breakfast first, eh?
你需要吃点劲儿更大的药
You're gonna need something a lot more gruntier than that.
我得穿过峡湾
I need to get across the Sound.
你知道败血症是怎么回事吧
You know how septicemia works, eh?
从手臂开始 然后到达肝脏
Starts off in your arm, then it goes to your liver.
然后进入你的肾脏
And then into your kidneys.
然后进入你的心脏 然后
And then into your heart. And then...
我没事的 你到底...能不能带我去
I'll be fine, just... can you take me or not?
好吧
Yeah.
没问题
No worries.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
没事的 兄弟
It's okay, bro.
我告诉过你 你在这里很安全
I told you, you're safe here.
南线公交站
看来你没赶上公交车
Looks like you missed the bus.
请给我一杯你们这儿最好的咖啡
A cup of your finest coffee, please.
你今天早上兴致挺高
You're chirpy this morning.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
这么快 真可惜
Oh, so soon? What a shame.
你一定听说了我们的好消息
You must've heard our good news.
什么好消息
Good news?
...他们想要多久就多久
...as much overtime as they like.
不管你做什么 一个字都别跟她说
Whatever you do, don't say anything to this woman.
-你在这里干什么 -我住在这里
- What are you doing here? - I live here.
不 我是问你在这里做什么事
No, what are you doing here?
女士 我有老板 你管不着我
Lady, I've got a boss. And you ain't it.
我是布兰登
This is Brendan.
石川女士
Ah, Ms. Ishikawa.
听着 我不知道你做了什么 但是今天一早
Look, I don't know what you did, but the report arrived
报告就出现在了所有该出现的桌子上
on all the right desks first thing this morning.
贷款已经放出去了
The loan has been drawn down,
而且还是最高额度
and it's full steam ahead.
替我向卡博特一家表示祝贺
Tell the Cabbott's congratulations.
杰瑞米·斯凯尔顿
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码已停机
You have reached a number that has been disconnected.
我告诉她工厂重新开工时她的那副表情
You should have seen her face when I told her
你真该看上一眼
that the factory was back on.
简直千金难买♥♥
It was priceless.
我最近一直有点心烦意乱 很抱歉
I've been a bit distracted, and I'm so sorry.
我以为我完了
I... I thought I was done for.
没关系的
No. It's okay.
我比你想的更理解你
I understand more than you think.
我的苦日子过得真的太久了
Things have been so shitty for so long, you know?
妈妈死了 佐伊发疯了
Mum died and Zoe went nuts,
我嫁的两个人都是十足的笨蛋
and, man, I married two complete and utter boneheads.
爸爸又
And Dad...
在罗盘湾要怎么当工作狂
I mean, how do you be a workaholic in Pelorus?
还是没找到佐伊吗
Still no sign of Zoe?
没 她早就跑没影了
No, she is gone-burger.
怎么了 小家伙
Eh, bubba?
只是个误会 就这样
It's a misunderstanding, that's all.
说真的 我没做错事
Seriously, I didn't do anything wrong.
这话留着说给老板听吧
Save it for the boss.
玛吉
Hey, Maggie.
你还能撑得住吗
You holding up okay?
还行 有了这么个漂亮的女孩
Yeah, helps to have this gorgeous girl
需要我照顾 还挺管用的
to look after, that's for sure.
你好 贝拉
Hello, Bella.
卢怎么样
How's Ru?
他会好起来的
He'll get there.
接下去他的家人会照顾他
His whanau's taking over. His family.
15年换一个了结 真是太漫长了
15 years is a long time to wait for closure.
我都不知道我是否相信了结
I don't even know if I believe in closure.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表