剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
溺湾
第四集
《溺湾》前情提要
Previously on "The Sounds"...
养殖场那边有点问题
It appears there is a problem with the fishery.
协议签好了 出了什么问题呢
The deal's signed, so what went wrong?
对 协议签好了
Yes, the deal's signed.
但没有报告 协议就泡汤
But without the report, there is no deal.
汤姆贿赂了这个家伙吗
Tom bribed this guy?
然后斯凯尔顿要三倍的价钱
Then Skelton tripled his fee.
总之拿来
Just get it.
去处理吧 埃丝特
Take care of it, Esther.
凯丝在马泰湾有发现
Kath found something at Matai Bay.
阿萝哈·凯利赫 卢的女儿
Aroha Kelliher, Ru's daughter.
他们抓到了谋杀犯 瑞安·科特尔
Oh, they caught the murderer... Ryan Kottle.
米奇会找到你的 你知道 对吧
Mitch is gonna find you, you know that right?
妈妈 佐伊小姨又溜了
Mum, aunty Zoe's done a runner again.
知道哪里能找到她吗
Any idea where I would find her?
如果她知道你在找她 你就不可能找到
If she knows you're looking for her, you won't find her.
证据
去他们的
Bugger the lot of them.
你还好吗 哥们
You all good there, bro?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm fine.
休息而已
Just taking five.
你看上去不像没事
You don't look fine.
淡定
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy.
淡定 朋友
Take it easy, friend.
我在附近有个小屋
I got a hut that's not that far away.
还是你想让我不管你
Or do you want me to walk on by?
这不是我的风格
Well, that's not my way.
你要来吗
You coming?
斯图尔特
还是没有斯凯尔顿的消息 时间紧迫
他不可能突然失去兴趣
It makes no sense for him to lose interest.
尤其是他以为自己马上又能受贿了
Not when he thinks he's this close to another payoff.
有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
我没钱 你也没钱
I don't have the money. You don't have the money.
-结束了 -别这么对我 斯图尔特
- It's over. - Don't do this to me, Stuart.
对你 我即将失去一切
To you? I'm about to lose everything.
-房♥子 车 -好吧 我失去了汤姆
- The house, the car, the... - Okay, I lost Tom!
你觉得我会让他为之努力的一切
Do you think that I'm also going to let everything
从我手中溜走吗
that he was working for slip away from me?
你说得对 对不起 我道歉
You're right, I'm sorry. I apologize.
我们只需要拿到那份报告 仅此而已
We just need to get our hands on the report, that's all.
是啊 好简单啊
Yeah, sure, simple as that.
养殖场是汤姆的遗产
The fishery is Tom's legacy.
我会尽最大努力为之抗争
I'm going to fight for it as hard as I can.
那些农场 工厂
Those farms, the factory.
那是我们为之努力的一切
That's everything that we've been working for.
安妮特
Annette.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 亲爱的
It's alright, sweetheart.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's alright.
对不起
I'm sorry.
起来
Come on.
斯图尔特 你要我联♥系♥医生吗
Stuart, would you like me to call a doctor?
不
No.
确定吗
Are you sure?
没事 我会照顾她 好吗
It's fine. I'll take care of her. Okay?
他们又找到了一具不是他的尸体
They found another body that's not his?
这地方是怎么回事
What's the matter with this place?
好问题
Good question.
所以就这样吗 都结束了
So that's it? It's all over?
我们可以继续私下搜索
We could maintain a private search,
但本地人说再找只是钱白打水漂
but the locals say it would be a waste of money.
为什么
Why?
不会剩下可打捞的遗体了
There's not going to be anything left to recover.
尸检报告几周后应该能出来
We can expect a coroner's report in a few weeks' time
但除此之外
but other than that...
那我们是要开追悼会吗
Okay, so what, I guess, what? We plan a memorial service?
我不想要追悼会
I don't want a damn memorial service.
埃丝特 玛吉是怎么想的
Esther, where is, where's Maggie in all this?
她似乎不太能接受这一现状
She seems to be having trouble accepting the situation.
都怪她 他当初才去了那里
It's her fault he was there in the first place!
汤姆根本不关心环境
Tom didn't give two hoots about the environment till
-直到她迷住了他 -爸 别说了
- she got her hooks him. - Dad, Dad, come on.
养殖场怎么样了
What's happening with the fishery?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
确定吗
You're sure?
确定一定以及肯定
In every which way.
斯凯尔顿上钩了
Skelton took the bait.
那我想你可以回家了
Well, then, I guess you're coming home.
我知道你很难过
I know you're upset but...
小孩才会难过
Upset is for children.
我是愤怒
I'm angry.
谢谢
Thank you.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她
She's, um...
她情绪一直不稳定
she's had troubles.
自从阿萝哈死后
Since Aroha died.
她当时在场
She was there.
戴恩跟我说的
Dane told me.
一定很艰难
Must have been awful.
汤姆以前酗酒
Tom used to drink.
所以我清楚你在经历什么
So I actually know what you're going through.
嗯
Yeah.
因此更不能放弃生意了
All the more reason not to give up on the business.
关于这个斯凯尔顿你还有什么能告诉我的吗
Anything else that you can tell me about this Skelton guy?
之前都是汤姆在跟他打交道
Tom dealt with him.
据我所知 他是个合法的环境专家
As far as I know, he is a bona fide environmental specialist.
但是他打给我的电♥话♥没有来电显示
But he calls me on a cellphone with no caller ID so...
还有别的吗
Anything else at all?
汤姆说他很贪婪
Tom said he was greedy.
但昨天 他看上去并不贪婪
But yesterday, he didn't seem greedy,
他看上去很绝望
he seemed desperate, you know?
害怕
Frightened.
杰瑞米·斯凯尔顿咨♥询♥公♥司♥
新西兰 布莱尼姆
你好 请接杰瑞米·斯凯尔顿的办公室
Hi, um, Jeremy Skelton's office please.
这样
Right.
那你有他的
You wouldn't happen to have, um,
新办公室的联♥系♥方式吗
forwarding contact info for his new office?
这地方是谁的
Who owns this place?
不知道 我昨天才第一次注意到
I dunno. I never even noticed it till yesterday.
这房♥子很可能和其它的一样 都是非法的
It's probably not permitted, like the rest of them.
看起来发生了滑坡把这地方给毁了
Looks like a landslide made a mess of that.
鉴证组山下的工作已经停了
Forensics have their work cut out down the hill.
找到这房♥子的主人 看看♥房♥♥子15年前是否在
Find the owner of this and see if it was here 15 years ago.
听见了吗
Got that?
嗯
Yeah.
"不是很远"
"Not too far away?"
新西兰人著名的轻描淡写
Famous Kiwi understatement, eh?
你不是新西兰人
You're not a Kiwi.
不是
No.
美国人
American.
布莱德
Brad.
"纳西利西利"
"Ngaherehere."
意思是丛林中的人
Means man of the bush.
你中了一枪吗
You take a bullet?
不是
No!
生锈的钉子
Rusty nails.
你猎的是这个吗 钉子
Is that what you're hunting? Nails?
猪 鹿
Pigs, deer.
和你一样 走吧好吗
Same as you. Shall we?
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表