剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, easy Lucas.
别这么粗鲁
You don't have to be so rough.
拜托 米奇 别伤害我
Please, Mitch, don't hurt me.
伤害你
Hurt you?
小海顿这是自作自受 试着逃跑
Young Hayden here did this to himself, trying to run away.
说吧
Go on.
告诉她
Tell her.
是真的
It's true.
我发现海顿很擅长说实话
Turn's out Hayden's quite good at telling the truth.
他说没什么刀
He says there was no knife,
只是选错了派对的人
just a party with the wrong guy,
第二天早上
and the next morning,
傻姑娘头昏脑胀
a silly little girl with a very sore head.
他们肯定是一伙的
They must've been in on it together.
他和另一个小子 他们可以一起坑我
Him and the other guy. They could've worked it out.
别傻了 佐伊
Oh, don't be stupid, Zoe.
你欠我不见了的货
You owe me my missing product
或是三十三万
or $330,000.
-有那么多 -这已经是批发价了
- That much? - That's wholesale.
我也有权利用零售价收你
I'd have every right to charge you retail.
我试了 试着去凑钱了
I tried... I tried to get it.
-我以为 -什么
- I thought... - What?
你父亲会把钱给你
That your father would give it to you.
但他说警♥察♥赚不了这么多
But he said cops don't make that much?
你知道我有多不容易吗
Do you know how hard it's been for me
在有这么多竞争对手的情况下
to set up this business with all the competition
做起自己的生意
I've got out there?
我已经对你很和蔼了
I've been trying to do it nicely,
但我不能不交货
but I can't afford to not deliver.
如果你没法原数赔偿我
So, if you can't reimburse me,
那你就得和你的男友
you're gonna have to be paying off your debt
在后面那个棚子里还债了
in that back shed with your boyfriend here
要还很多很多年
for years and years and years.
走吧 我不想看见他们
Oh, go on, get rid of them.
等等 我能把钱还你
Wait! I can pay you back.
真的
I really can.
明天 我保证
Tomorrow. I promise.
我知道能从谁那里拿
I know who to get it from.
我能搞定一切
I'll make it all good.
我发誓
I swear.
我能谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
你是谁
Who are you?
想要举报犯罪的人
Someone who wants to report a crime.
除非是谋杀 否则等到明早
Unless it's a murder, it can wait till the morning.
可能就是谋杀
Well, it might be a murder.
这真是我听过最荒唐的事了
That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.
妻子为了保险金杀了丈夫吗
That a wife killed her husband for financial advantage?
看起来是个明显的线索
It seems like an obvious line of inquiry.
不是 是说玛吉杀了人
No, that Maggie did it!
在他消失的那天 早上八点
Maggie was seen on her yacht at 8:00 A.M.
有人见到玛吉在船上
the day he disappeared.
与此同时 有人看到汤姆·卡博特
Tom Cabbott was seen going hell for leather
划着皮划艇 全速朝科海湾前进
up past Kowhai Inlet around the same time.
他的防水包在海峡
His dry bag was in the Strait.
这确实是个线索
It was a line of inquiry
但玛吉没有杀她的丈夫
but Maggie did not kill her husband.
对 石川女士觉得你对正在哀悼的
Yeah, so Ms. Ishikawa thinks that you may have more
卡博特太太有其他的情愫
than a passing interest in the grieving Mrs. Cabbott.
我知道你不喜欢我
I know you don't like me,
说实话 我根本不在乎
And I frankly, I don't give a shit.
但如果你过去15年学了那么多本领
But if you've learned so much in the last 15 years,
为何不展现出来呢
why not try and show it?
我是你的上司 麦格雷戈高级警员
I'm your superior officer, Senior Constable McGregor,
你最好能用恰当和称谓称呼我
so I'll thank you to address me appropriately.
玛吉不是什么磕了药的青少年
Maggie's not some drugged-up teenager
不会如你所愿说个假的招供
who's going to drop a cooked-up confession on your lap,
皮劳高级警长
Detective Senior Sergeant Pilau.
那我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
你看着很冷
You look cold.
你看着很严肃
You look serious.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
弗兰克讨厌我
Frank hates me.
你知道他讨厌我 是因为我敢跟他对着干
You know he hates me because I dare to challenge him.
而埃丝特只是在奉他的命行事
And Esther's just doing his bidding.
他们不在乎汤姆 只在乎钱
They don't care about Tom. They just care about the money.
这些人一直是这样
That's all it is with these people.
只在乎钱
It's about the money.
好吧
Okay.
听着 这个从惠灵顿来的警长
Look, this detective from Wellington...
她在到处打探
Alright, she's sniffing around.
这看上去不妙 玛吉
It doesn't look good, Maggie.
所以我得知道
So I need to know.
你之前知道保险金的事吗
Did you know about the insurance money?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't.
那你能证明吗
And can you prove that?
你怎么证明不存在的东西
You can't prove non-existence!
你觉得我杀了我丈夫吗
Do you think I killed my husband?
不 我不认为
No. I don't.
谢谢
Thank you.
但这个皮劳警长 她是条罗威纳犬 玛吉
But this Detective Pilau, she's a rottweiler, Maggie.
聪明强壮 常被用作警犬
她不会善罢甘休
And she's not gonna go away.
我讨厌罗威纳犬
I'm sick of rottweilers.
卡博特太太 我是皮劳高级警长
Mrs. Cabbott, DSS Pilau.
谢谢你前来
Thanks for coming.
首先 你不用在这里
First of all, you don't need to be here.
她能留下
Ah, actually, she can stay.
不 不是因为我要承认谋杀
No, not because I'm about to confess to a murder,
但汤姆有一些家人
although there are some members of Tom's family
经常会干招来杀身之祸的事
who certainly at times are asking for it.
有些人还一直在干
Some will continue to do so.
好吧
Okay.
我是由单亲妈妈养大的
I was raised by a single mom
她干三份工作来养活我们
who worked three jobs to support us.
那时我很幸福
I was happy.
我和汤姆结婚时就不在乎他有多少钱
I didn't care about Tom's money when we got married.
现在依然不在乎
I don't care about it now.
那我们签吧
So let's do this shall we?
见证人 杰克 你来吧
Witnessed by... Jack, do you mind?
"我 玛吉·卡博特 宣布属于
"I, Maggie Cabbott, declare any proceeds
汤姆·卡博特的
of the life insurance policy
任何人寿保险的赔偿金收益
held in the name of Thomas Cabbott,
都付给他父亲 弗兰克·卡博特 另外..."
be paid to his father, Frank Cabbott, furthermore..."
她要放弃家族钱财
She's disclaiming any interest in the family money.
现在和以后都是
Now and forever.
卡博特家族的脏钱自己留着吧
The Cabbotts can keep their toxic millions.
我只是再也不想看到他们 或听到他们的消息
I really just never want to see or hear from them again.
游艇是我们的
The yacht is ours,
养殖场也是我们以丈夫妻子的名义建立的
and we built the fishery together as husband and wife,
你们别想碰
so stay away from it.
你所谓的动机没了
There goes your motivation.
早上好 美女
Good morning, sunshine.
好什么好
There's nothing good about it.
养殖场救了我们的小镇
The fishery just saved our town.
难道那不值得
Isn't that worth...
笑一笑吗
...smiling about?
斯图尔特
你要给养殖场寻找买♥♥家的消息是真的吗
桑迪
买♥♥家
A buyer?
"世界之底的人不需要鱼类养殖场"
"Nobody needs a fish factory at the bottom of the world."
玛吉 你看到我爸了吗
Maggie, have you seen Dad?
刚在警局见到他
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表