剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
Tom?
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday.
我是玛吉帆船上的玛吉·卡博特
This is Maggie Cabbott on board the Sailboat Maggie.
我停泊在罗盘湾中的尼库湾
I'm anchored in Nikau Bay in the Pelorus Sound.
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday.
我是玛吉帆船上的玛吉·卡博特
This is Maggie Cabbott on board the Sailboat Maggie.
收到 玛吉 你那里什么情况 完毕
Receiving, Maggie. What's your situation? Over.
我觉得我丈夫出事了
I think something has happened to my husband.
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
你觉得是什么情况
What do you reckon?
这个水温 最多一个小时
Water the temperature it is, an hour, tops.
希望他没掉进水里
Let's hope he didn't end up in the water.
他出去划皮划艇就再也没回来
He went out kayaking and he just didn't come back.
他可能会被船撞到
I mean, he could've been hit by a boat
或是卷入了一股激流
or gotten caught in a strong current.
常有的事 对吧 他也可能心脏病发作
That happens, right? He could've had a heart attack.
他还好吗
Was he feeling okay?
是的 他
Yeah, yeah, he um...
玛吉 你必须告诉我一切 好吧
Maggie, you need to tell me everything. Alright.
所有你知道的事 好吗
Whatever you know, alright?
因为每个细节都很重要
Because every detail counts.
他走的时候我在睡觉
I was asleep when he left.
好的 所以你不知道他什么时候下船的吗
Right. So you don't know what time he left the boat?
你不知道他往哪个方向去了吗
You don't know what direction he went?
不过他游泳很厉害
He's a really strong swimmer, though.
他状态很好 能游几英里
He's in really good shape. He swims for miles.
好吧 你能告诉我他带了什么吗
Right, can you tell me what he had with him?
他会戴一个干燥的皮带放水
He would've had his dry belt with him with water,
放他的手表和手♥机♥
his watch, his phone,
这些对他来说也没什么用
not that it'll be any good to him out here.
是的 他带救生衣了吗
Right. Did he have a life jacket?
我去看看
I'll check.
没有
No.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
回家 准备装备 查查谁出海了 去了哪里
Go home, set up base, sort out who's going where by sea.
等卢回来 他就可以开始协调陆地搜索了
When Ru comes back, he can start coordinating the land search.
墨西哥城 东京
墨尔本 悉尼
奥克兰 基♥督♥城
好了 我到时跟你汇合
Alright, I'll see you when I can.
凯丝呼叫港务长
Kath to Harbor Master,
有一位皮划艇者在尼库湾失踪
we have a missing kayaker out of Nikau Bay.
我去泡壶茶
Hey, listen. I'm going to make us a cup of tea.
好的
Sure.
要加牛奶吗
Do you want milk?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
欧萨姆
根据现在的潮流来看
Okay, with current tides,
我们要寻找的海域是从这里
the area we need to cover is between here...
这是他们停泊的地方
This is where they were moored...
到这里 我们找到皮划艇的地方
Up here is where we found the kayak.
我知道这是片大水域
So I know it's a large catchment,
但我们会在海上广泛搜索
but we're going to go wide on sea,
也尽量增派陆地搜救人手
just add land searches where we can.
出发吧 注意安全 保持联络
So let's go, stay safe, stay in touch.
如果你所在的地方天气有变化
If weather conditions change where you are,
要让我知道 可以吗
I wanna know about it. Right?
我该早点呼叫你们
I should've called you sooner!
他现在就能安全回来了
He could be back safely by now.
玛吉 听着 现在正在进行搜救
Listen, Maggie, there's a search underway.
没有理由认为我们找不到他
There's no reason to think that we're not going to find him.
我能做什么
What can I do?
请告诉我 我能做什么
Please just tell me what I can do.
用飞机进行空中搜寻 好吗
Getting planes in the air, alright?
我能在这件事上投入更多资源
The more resources I can throw at this now,
就能更快找到他
the sooner we can find him.
当然 我们有钱
Of course. There's money.
很好
Good.
-而且我们应该考虑回去了 -不
- And we should think about heading back. - No.
不 如果汤姆回来这里 而我们没有等他
No. If Tom comes back here and we haven't waited...
-玛吉 听我说 -不
- Maggie, listen. - No.
他不会回来这里的 好吗
He's not going to come back here, alright?
这里离他们找到皮艇的地方太远了
This is too far away from where they found the kayak.
那他是到岸上去了 对吧
Then he's made it to shore, right?
没错 有这个可能
It's a possibility, yes.
但对你来说最好的还是回到城里 靠近大本营
But still, the best place for you is back in town close to the base.
如果他回来就不是这样了
Not if he comes back.
不能让他回来后发现我们没有等他
He can't come back and find that we haven't waited for him.
听我说 玛吉
Listen, Maggie.
我们会找到他的
We're going to find him.
我得给他的家人打电♥话♥
I need to call his family.
好吧
Okay.
斯图尔特 别瞎扯了
Stuart, stop the crap!
你就是不想给他们钱
You don't want them to be paid!
-我会付钱的 你知道 天哪 -什么时候
- They will be paid, you know that. Jesus! - Well, when?
只要我拿到那该死的钱 行了吗
As soon as I can get the bloody money. Alright?
对 拿到那该死的钱
Well, get the bloody money.
我的天哪 你知道钱会来的
Oh, for God's sake. You know it's coming.
你就接着扯吧
Keep saying that!
你可以在我那里打电♥话♥
You can make the call from my place.
在警♥察♥局吗
From the police station?
不是 在我家
No, from my home.
未知号♥码
汤姆·卡博特的事是真的吗
来了
Oh, yes.
给你
Here she is.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
玛吉
Oh, Maggie.
我无法想象你经历了什么
I can't imagine what you're going through,
但我们的人知道自己在做什么 真的
but um, our guys know what they're doing, they really do.
她吃饱了 衣服也换了
She's um, she's fed, she's changed,
你那个不流鼻涕的孙女
and your snot-free granddaughter will be here
很快就会过来接晚班了
to do the late shift any minute.
读书俱乐部晚点会给志愿者提供汤和咖喱角
Book club are doing soup and sammies for volunteers later
要是饿了可以吃
if anyone's hungry.
电♥话♥在这儿
There's the phone.
如果需要帮忙 就到隔壁房♥间找我 好吗
I'll be in the next room if you need me, alright?
加拿大 温哥华
你好 我是内特·卡博特
Hello, Nate Cabbott.
玛吉吗 稍等
Maggie? Hang on.
你说他失踪了是什么意思
What do you mean he's missing?
这个没道理 他是麦吉尔大学游泳队的
Well, that doesn't make sense. He swam varsity for McGill.
好的 好的
Okay, okay, well...
你确定没有反应过度吗
Well, are you sure you're not overreacting?
当然
Of course.
好 有进展就通知我
Okay, well, keep me informed.
天啊 汤姆
Jesus, Tom.
爸爸 你坐着呢吗
Yeah, Dad, uh, are you sitting down?
你还好吗
You're okay?
我能抱抱吗
May I?
当然
Yeah.
她抵达后 他划着皮划艇驶入了深蓝色的彼岸
She arrives and he kayaks into the great blue yonder?
爸 这挺严肃的
Dad, it's serious.
已经开始全面搜索了
There's a full-scale search going on.
他会现身的
He'll turn up.
等着瞧吧
You watch.
我应该去那里
Well, I should go down there.
玛吉完全有能力独自应对一切
Maggie is perfectly capable of handling everything on her own.
实际上 我相信她就喜欢这样
In fact, I'm sure that's her preference.
爸爸 这可是汤姆
Dad, this is Tom.
要是真出了什么岔子呢
I mean, what if something's really wrong?
不会的
It won't be.
我们有一位高薪聘请的专家
We have a highly paid expert on the payroll
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表