剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
It was a mistake.
这整个事情都是个错误
This whole thing was a mistake.
新西兰南岛顶端的罗盘湾及其深
Pelorus Sound at the top of New Zealand's South Island is particularly deep,
有很强的潮汐拉力
with a strong tidal drag.
行行 说重点
Yeah, yeah, get to the guts of it.
意味着 从生态角度讲
Which means, ecologically speaking,
比起在浅水处 三文鱼养殖场
the salmon farms create far fewer problems
会导致更少的环境问题
than in shallower water.
你要多少钱
How much are you asking for?
五百万 使用我的信托基金来启动生意
$5 million, from my trust fund, to set it up.
我们需要船 渔网 平台 运输渠道
We need boats, nets, platforms, transportation,
在买♥♥鱼前建好所有的基础设施
all the infrastructure before we buy in the fish stock.
听起来很合理
That seems reasonable.
那永远赚不到钱
It'll never make any money.
那是一笔可靠的投资
It's a solid investment.
可靠远远不够
Solid sets the bar too low.
我会坚持不懈的 爸爸
I'm persevering, Dad.
那不是你一直告诉我要做的事情吗
Isn't that what you're always telling me to do?
再见
Bye.
不敢相信我们做到了
I can't believe we did it.
"可靠远远不够" 饶了我吧
"Solid sets the bar too low." Give me a break.
我们真要这么做吗
We're really doing this?
我们真要这么做了
We're really doing it.
你还记得我们为什么一开始选择了罗盘湾
Do you even remember why we chose Pelorus in the first place?
我们选择了一个玻璃鱼缸
We chose a fishbowl.
所有人都能看到我们多相爱 多完美无缺
So that everyone would see how in love, how flawless we are,
因此不会出现任何问题
so there would never be any question.
但留你一个人在这里
But left to your own devices...
酗酒的问题 汤姆
The drinking, Tom!
十年后你又开始喝酒了 也没有寻求帮助
You started drinking, after 10 years, without asking for help,
甚至没有告诉我
without even telling me.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我没想到
I didn't think...
这只是个小挫折 亲爱的 好吗 我发誓
Hey, look, it was just a minor blip, baby, okay? I swear.
我只是需要社交一下
I was just trying to be social.
你知道新西兰人什么样
You know what the Kiwis are like.
那从未成为酒瘾 我从未失去控制
It never became a problem. I never lost control.
不过你是对的 我应该寻求帮助
But you're right. I should have asked for help.
我只是
I just --
我觉得很丢脸
I was ashamed.
我说过 这是关于信任
I told you, it's about trust.
我知道 我知道 你说得对
I know, I know. You're right.
你说得太对了 我很抱歉 好吗
You're so right, and I am sorry, okay.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
再也不会这样了 我保证
It'll never happen again. I promise you.
还有什么你该告诉我的吗
Is there anything else I need to know?
我拿命起誓 没有了
I swear on my life, no.
报告是我搞砸的
The report -- my bad.
喝酒是我犯傻
The drinking was stupid.
太傻了 傻到家了 但就这些了
Stupid, stupid, stupid. But that's it.
那船上的冰♥毒♥管是怎么回事
What about the meth pipe on the boat?
什么冰♥毒♥管
What meth pipe?
跟救生衣藏在一起的那个
The one stashed with the life jackets.
不 不 不 不 我们就是
No. No, no, no. We're talking, uh...
跟当地人随便找个地方喝点小酒
a few drinks here and there with the locals. I...
我从没见过那种东西 那不是我的
I never saw anything like that. It's not mine.
我保证
I promise you.
那肯定就是别人的了
Must belong to someone else, then.
一个喜欢聚会
Someone who likes partying...
喜欢重金属 还有个很有品位的纹身的人
...and heavy metal and has an ever-so-tasteful tattoo.
玛吉 不管你在想什么
Maggie, whatever you're thinking --
佐伊·麦格雷戈 警♥察♥的女儿
Zoe McGregor, the cop's daughter.
我在想的就是她
That's what I'm thinking.
你知道 你不仅背叛了我
You know, not only did you betray me
背叛了我以为我们共同拥有的一切
and everything that I thought we had together,
还让我身处险境
you actually put me in danger.
你赌上三年时间来做计划
You risked three years of planning.
你赌上了一切
You risked everything.
你已经准备好让警♥察♥仔细检查了
You were prepared for the cops to look closely.
我没准备好你背叛我这个事实
I was not prepared for you to cheat on me.
你背叛了我
You cheated on me.
玛吉
Maggie.
求你别再骗我了 好吗
Just don't lie to me anymore, okay?
不管还有什么秘密 我觉得
Whatever else there is, I don't --
我觉得我再也受不了谎话了
I don't think that I can take any more lies.
我当时喝了酒
I was drinking.
她趁虚而入 她有毒品
She got me at a weak moment. She had drugs.
没有你在身边时 我几乎崩溃了 你知道的
I fall apart when I'm not with you. You know that.
你知道 孤身一人走到这一步
You know, coming down here by myself,
我不知道我还能不能按原计划进行
I wasn't sure I could do everything I was supposed to.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
有时候我觉得弗兰克是对的
You know, sometimes I think Frank's right.
我不是这块料
I don't have what it takes.
你不在我身边时 我就是这个感受
That's what it feels like when I'm not with you.
我搞砸了 宝贝 我搞砸了
I screwed up, baby, okay? I screwed up.
我真的搞砸了 但我爱你
I really screwed up, but I love you.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
你可不只是搞砸了这么简单 汤姆
You more than screwed up, Tom.
她对我毫无意义
She meant nothing to me.
她有个孩子
She has a baby.
你的孩子
Yourbaby.
那不可能
That's not possible.
你有孩子了 汤姆
You have a baby, Tom.
不是我的
Not mine.
不是我们的 你自己的
Not ours. Yours.
不 玛吉 玛吉
No, Maggie, Maggie.
-停下 别说了 -玛吉 你得相信我
- Stop. Just stop. - Maggie, you have to believe me.
事情已经走到这一步了
After everything we've been through.
这是胡扯 好吗 胡说八道
It is bullshit, okay? It's bullshit.
她只是个小镇上的失败者
She is just some small-town loser.
那个孩子和我无关
That baby has nothing to do with me.
DNA测试结果可不这么认为
A DNA test begs to differ.
那就是她伪造了结果 她在撒谎
Then she faked the test! She's lying.
测试是我做的 就是你的孩子
I had the test done. It's your baby.
不可能
That can't be true.
看来你得到了我们想要的一切 只是与我无关
Looks like you got everything we wanted, Tom. Just not with me.
麦金利-凯尔斯
生育诊所
我觉得我遭天遣了
I feel like I'm being punished.
我们还可以收养
We can adopt.
我们怎么了
What happened to us?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
弗兰克把公♥司♥交给内特时 我们本可以搬走的
We could've just moved away when Frank gave Nate the company.
我们可能住在一个
We could be living somewhere...
普通的地方 和自己的家人生活在一起
ordinary with a family of our own by now.
可是 看看我们现在
Instead, look at us.
我能靠近你一点吗
Can I come closer to you?
我能再靠近一点吗
Can I come closer?
是我搞砸了 好吗
I'm a screw-up, okay?
我总是搞砸
I've always been a screw-up.
但你知道我有多爱你
But you know how much I love you.
我们可以解决这个问题
We can fix this.
我们可以解决的 我们两个
We can figure this out, the two of us.
不必因为我的错误而改变什么
Nothing has to change because of my mistakes.
我们只需要加快脚步
We just need to ramp up the timing.
我们还可以成功
We can still pull this off.
成功
Pull it off?
我需要食物 衣服
I need food, clothes.
然后你去拿护照
Okay, and then you get the passports.
-我们可以 -汤姆 你有个女儿
- We can -- - Tom, you have a daughter.
怎么 你就打算抛弃她吗
What, you would just leave her?
我已经是个死人了 玛吉
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表