剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
溺湾
第七集
《溺湾》前情提要
Previously on "The Sounds"...
我们在哪
Now, where are we?
尼库湾 这里是马泰湾
Nikau Bay, and over here is Matai Bay.
从那里到罗盘湾 中间全是森林
Between there and Pelorus, it's just forest.
我们选择了一个玻璃鱼缸
We chose a fishbowl
所有人都能看到我们多相爱 多完美无缺
so that everyone would see how in love, how flawless we are.
比如说 我弄出六千万
I siphon off, say, $60 million,
然后我用一堆的信托和壳公♥司♥把这笔钱藏起来
and then I bury it in a cavern of trusts and shell companies
复杂到只有你们才能找到它
so complicated no one but you can ever find it.
除了重要的事以外 大家什么都知道
Everyone knows everything except what actually matters.
因为如果这件事泄露出去 会惹出天大的麻烦
Because if that got out, hellfire and damnation.
凯丝在马泰湾有发现
Kath found something at Matai Bay.
阿萝哈·凯利赫 卢的女儿
Aroha Kelliher, Ru's daughter.
她在十四五年前被人谋杀
She was murdered 14, 15 years ago now.
瑞安最后回来了 但阿萝哈没有
Ryan ended up coming back, but Aroha didn't.
他认罪了吗
He confessed?
警♥察♥审完他后 他就什么都认了
He would've said yes to anything after they'd finished with him.
我告诉过你不可能是我儿子干的
I told you it couldn't have been my boy.
他怎么能把她带到马泰湾
How could he have got her to Matai Bay, eh?
我杀了人
I killed someone!
懂了吗 我杀了人
Okay? I killed someone!
我需要三十三万
I need $330,000.
你要给这个小夫人买♥♥单送她回她孩子身边
You're gonna pay to deliver this little madam back to her baby?
如果孩子是汤姆的话
If it's Tom's, yes.
那就是她伪造了结果 她撒谎了
Then she faked the test. She lied.
测试是我做的 就是你的孩子
I had the test done. It's your baby.
我们得拿到钱 然后消失
We need to get the money and we need to disappear.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
汤姆 拜托
Tom, please.
玛吉 我爱你
Maggie, I love you!
我爱你
I love you!
不
No!
你不能白白浪费一亿六千万
You can't leave $160 million rotting wherever it is.
-放开我 -为什么
- Let me go. - Why?
好让你回去 独自开始新生活
So you can go back, start a new life without me?
是嘛 你撒谎 吸毒
Oh, what, you lied and you got loaded
出轨 都是为了我
and you slept around for me?
你不再爱我了
You don't love me anymore!
就我
Just me!
给你拿毛巾过来了
Dropping these towels in your room.
你好 桑迪
想知道你是从哪听说有潜在买♥♥家
想要收♥购♥罗盘湾三文鱼的传闻
真挚问候
斯图尔特·麦格雷戈
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
给你拿干净毛巾过来
Bringing fresh towels.
我说过没有我的允许不要进来
I told you never to come in here without my permission.
我保留打扫整理的权力
I retain the right to clean and tidy.
因为做别的事就算是犯罪了
Because any more than that would be a criminal offense.
比如说假冒别人吗
Like impersonating someone, you mean?
跟你无关
That's none of your business.
是的 但跟斯图尔特有关
No, but it is Stuart's business.
或许还跟杰克有关 如果要说犯罪的话
Maybe Jack's, if we're talking criminal offenses.
你可以走了
That will be all.
你到底在这干什么
What are you even doing here?
仍然与你无关
Another example of none of your business.
自从你过来后
You know, ever since you arrived,
我一直在努力维护你
I've done my best to defend you.
我又没叫你这么做
I never asked you to.
在罗盘湾这样的小镇你不需要
You don't have to in a town like Pelorus.
我们是善良的人 我们想要你快乐
We're nice people, and we want you to be happy.
而你却毫不领情
You've just thrown it back in our faces.
你是喜欢惹恼他人吗
Do you actually enjoy upsetting people?
汉娜 斯图尔特 玛吉
Hannah, Stuart, Maggie.
可怜的玛吉
Poor Maggie.
她丈夫刚过世 你就落井下石
Her husband's just died, and you're adding insult to injury.
我不知道我在这做什么
I don't know what I'm doing here.
或者说我之前不知道 但现在我...
Or I didn't. But now I --
现在怎么
Now what?
能让我开心的
What will make me happy
就是找到卡博特失踪的钱
is finding the Cabbotts' missing money.
我认为汤姆脱不了干系
And I think Tom had something to do with it.
汤姆
Tom?
我已经有够多的毛巾了
You know, I already have a lot of towels.
再跟我讲讲
Tell me more.
如果我不给她钱 她会杀了我
If I don't pay her, she's gonna kill me.
老天
Jesus.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry! Sorry.
-没事 我 -你还好吗 发生了什么事吗
- No, I -- It was -- I -- - You okay? Something happened?
没 我没事
No, I'm fi-- I'm fine.
-好的 -真的 我没事
- Okay. - Honestly, I'm fine.
我们就想来问问你是否愿意帮我们
Um, well, we were seeing if you wanted to help us
为明天的募捐活动做点烘焙
do some baking for the fundraiser tomorrow.
募捐活动
Fundraiser?
对 我们每年都为消防志愿者举办
Yeah, we do it every year for the Volunteer Fire Brigade.
有点做作 但是在这里算是大事
It's a bit hokey, but, um, it's kind of a big deal around here.
抱歉 你是叫我...
Sorry, you're asking me to --
我不行 我要去办点事
I-I can't. I was about to run some errands.
我正要出门
I-I was just heading out.
当然 没事
Oh, of course, of course.
你肯定想出去想疯了
You're probably desperate to get out of here.
换做是我就会 我特想出去
I would be. I am.
好吧
Um, alright, well, uh,
如果你想喝咖啡的话叫我们一声
give us a yell later if you want to have coffee.
或者更烈的
Or something stronger?
汤姆·卡博特
Tom Cabbott?
是你说他好得令人难以置信
You're the one who said he was too good to be true.
他为什么要偷自家的钱
Why would he steal from his own family?
那是他的钱
It's his money.
他爸爸不这么看
His father doesn't see it that way.
好吧
Okay.
那就假设你是对的 他是个犯罪大♥师♥
So say you're right and he is a kind of criminal mastermind.
他是怎么干的 他把它藏哪儿了
How did he do it? Where did he hide it?
为什么他没跑去更刺♥激♥的地方花钱
And why wasn't he off somewhere more exciting spending it?
你以为我在努力查什么
What do you think I'm trying to find out?
对不起
Sorry.
我真的该回去了
I should really get back to it.
当然 好的
Sure, okay.
但我可以帮忙
But I could help.
你做过不少法务会计吗
Done much forensic accounting?
在我陷入管理岗位的黑洞
Award-winning journalist 11 years running,
我是连续11年获奖的记者
before I got sucked in to the black hole of management.
我只是想说 你想查东西不一定要
Look, I'm just saying, you don't have to hack an e-mail account
黑进别人的邮箱
to find stuff out.
我没有黑
I didn't hack it.
我申请了一个邮件地址
I created an e-mail address
跟斯图尔特的只差一个字母
that's one letter away from Stuart's.
你没有发现其中的差别
You didn't notice the difference,
别人也不会发现
and neither will anyone else.
这仍然是一条死胡同
Still, it's a dead end.
桑迪什么也不知道 只是捕风捉影
Sandy doesn't have anything, just idle gossip.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
他告诉翠茜 翠茜告诉汉娜 汉娜告诉了我
He told Tracy, who told Hannah, who told me.
你真的不懂小镇的人情世故 对吧
You really don't know how small towns work, do you?
去吧
There you go.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你好 帕妮娅
Hey, Pania.
我问你想要什么
I said, what do you want?
我们可以进去吗
Can we go inside?
当然 那我就去把高档陶瓷茶杯
Yeah, sure, just go and dust off
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表