剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
溺湾
第一集
亲爱的
Hey, baby!
你好啊
Hi, you.
天呐 你真美
My God, you're so beautiful.
-看我呀 -抱歉
- Hey, eyes to the front. - Sorry.
你再看向一边 我就回家
You look away again, I'm going home!
你真该看看那狗的表情
You should've seen the dog's face.
讲真 我发誓它知道 它知道
Honestly, I could swear he knew. He knew!
宝贝 你为了让它吃东西而在给虚构的奶酪擦丝
Honey, you grate imaginary cheese on his food to make him eat it.
它什么都不知道
He doesn't know a thing.
抛下它我还是很自责
I still felt bad leaving him.
但是看看你又得到了什么
But look what you get instead!
欢迎来到新西兰
Welcome to New Zealand.
交易可以成了吗
So the deal's good to go?
是的 如我所说 都在掌控之中
Yeah, like I said, it's all under control.
你可以相信我尽好分内之责
You can trust me to do my bit.
我并不是不信你
It's not that I don't trust you.
我们都来了 这事肯定能成
Well, we're here now, it's happening,
你不用逼得那么紧
so maybe you can cut me some slack.
这不公平
Okay, that is so not fair!
我从没想过让你生气
I never mean to upset you.
我知道
I know.
你和我对抗全世界
It's you and me against the world.
我们又是朋友了吗
Are we friends again?
欢迎来到罗盘湾
峡湾之门
其他492个人也一样友好吗
Are the other 492 as friendly?
是的
Yep.
他们会在大约五秒内
And they'll have a complete description of you
就把你的情况传开
circling in... about five seconds?
这地方很迷人
This place is so charming.
太美了
It's breathtaking.
到达实地后感觉更棒
Even better in person.
在罗盘湾公共场合秀恩爱
PDAs in Pelorus?
我能看出你们是新来的
I can tell you're new in town.
玛吉 见见我哥们 卢
Maggie, meet my buddy, Ru.
卢·凯利赫 当地邮船船长
Ru Kelliher, local mail boat skipper.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to paradise.
现在还有人送信啊
People still send mail, huh?
是的 那里没路
Yeah, no roads out there.
没网 没手♥机♥ 只有我和我的瓦卡
No Internet, no cellphone, just me and my waka.
那是毛利语里船的意思
Ah, that's Maori for boat.
他花了两年时间才学会
Only took him two years to learn that.
总之 我就不打扰你们了
Anyway, I better let you fellas get on with it.
你肯定等不及要跳上玛吉了 对吧
Bet you're gagging to jump aboard Maggie, eh?
再见
Hey, later!
你到时就知道了
You'll see, you'll see.
看看
Take a look...
我
I...
玛吉
我想给你个惊喜的
I wanted it to be a surprise.
很完美
Oh, it's perfect.
等不及要跳上玛吉了
Gagging to jump on board?
是的
Oh, yes.
真漂亮
It is beautiful.
之前的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about before.
我也是
Me, too.
你要是没感到压力的话就不是人了
You wouldn't be human if you weren't feeling the pressure.
我知道 但还是很抱歉
I know, but still.
没事
It's okay.
该去见见大伙了
Time to meet the troops.
那好吧
Okay.
你到哪都能和人打成一片 对吧
You can fit in anywhere, can't you?
我们都知道不是这样
We both know that's not true.
我的家人不算
Well, my family doesn't count.
我们来这不就是为了这事吗
Isn't that why we're here?
玛吉罗盘湾三文鱼未来的家
斯图尔特 我不离嘴边的那个女人
Stuart, the woman I never stop talking about.
认识一下我们的生意伙伴 社区的支柱
Meet our business partner and pillar of the community,
斯图尔特·麦格雷戈
Stuart McGregor.
还是拥抱吧
Yeah.
-玛吉 -终于见面了
- Maggie. - Nice to finally meet you.
-欢迎来到罗盘湾 -谢谢
- Welcome to Pelorus. - Thank you.
我们得把最后的那个环节搞定
We need to sort out that last loose end.
-知道 -时间到了 老哥
- Yeah. - Showtime, brother.
兄弟们 这就是支柱的意思了
Brothers. Talk about the backbone.
你不是说全都搞定了吗
I thought you said there were no loose ends.
与社区一道共创可持续发展的未来
-交给你了 老大 -谢了 卢
- Here you go, boss. - Kia ora, Ru.
下午好 下午好 大家下午好
Tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoa,
感谢大家今天前来
and thank you all for coming out today
参加这一划时代合作的签约
for the signing of this epic deal
此举将在我们罗盘湾把可持续水产养殖
taking sustainable aquaculture to the next level,
提升到一个新高度
right here in Pelorus.
首先 我要感谢汤姆·卡博特
First up, I'd like to thank Tom Cabbott.
如果没有汤姆对未来的洞见
Without Tom's vision for the future,
罗盘湾会面临完全不同的局面
Pelorus would be looking at a very different scenario.
如果没有他的"洞见" 峡湾仍会保持
Without his "vision," the Sounds would be staying
上帝塑造它们的原样
exactly the way that God intended them to.
抱歉各位
Apologies, people.
为什么道歉呢
Yeah, what for?
因为你无休止的贪婪而要把海床
Turning the seabed into a toxic wasteland
变成有毒的荒芜之地吗
with your soul-sucking greed?
帕妮娅
Pania.
把她关起来 杰克
Lock her up, Jack.
不要动
Waiho!
没必要那么做
Now, there's no need for that.
我们谈过这个了
We've talked about this.
本地的部落和议会都同意了
The local iwi and the council have given their consent
因为当我们的三文鱼农场投产
because when our salmon farms go in,
对环境的压力只是全世界
they will have half the environmental load
任何其它渔业的一半而已
of any other fishery in the world.
各位所站的地方
And right now you're standing
将来会是加工工厂
in what will be the processing factory,
因此这里就有60个就业机会
so that is 60 jobs right here.
所以根本轮不到我无休止的贪婪
So my soul-sucking greed doesn't get a look-in.
你对罗盘湾完全不了解
You know nothing about Pelorus.
但我了解你 汤姆·卡博特
But I know you, Tom Cabbott.
对你来这的原因了如指掌
I know exactly why you're here.
对你要干什么了如指掌
I know exactly what you're doing.
帕妮娅
Pania.
这位就是罗盘湾的全能反对派
Meet Pelorus's all-purpose protester.
只要有什么事 她都会反对
If it's happening, she's against it.
不如我们签了合约 开始派对怎么样
What say we sign this thing and get this party started?
好
Yes!
能赏个脸吗
May I have the pleasure?
我在倒时差 而且我笨得像有两只左脚
You know what, jet lag and two left feet?
还是算了吧
I'm not sure it's a good idea.
太巧了 因为我刚好长了两只右脚
That's amazing because I've got two right feet.
我们会是完美组合 来吧 来吧
We're going to be perfect together. Let's go, come on. Come on!
请到她了
Hey, got her.
你可怜的妻子一定累坏了
Your poor wife must be exhausted.
是啊 最好在他们开跳康茄舞之前
Yeah. Yeah, better get her back to the boat
带她回船上
before they fire up the conga.
他可是康茄舞高手
He knows about the conga.
我们在哪
Now, where are we?
尼库湾
Nikau Bay.
我们明早就会看到
We'll see it in the morning.
这里是马泰湾
And over here is Matai Bay.
从那里到罗盘湾 中间全是森林
Between there and Pelorus, it's just forest.
真安静
It's so quiet.
一个人都看不见
Not another soul in sight.
汤姆
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表