剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
Can I tag along?
可以换很多新西兰元
Could be worth heaps in kiwi dollars.
我们走之前能搞点毒品
We can score before we leave?
走吧
Come on.
小心点
Mind the mess.
售票处
要这个
Uh, just this.
好的 两元
Sweet, two dollars.
抱歉 我们已经不再赊账了
Sorry, we don't do things on tick any more.
没问题
No problem.
书好看吗
Good book?
是的 很好
Yeah, it's really good.
你不会碰巧认识佐伊·麦格雷戈吧
You don't happen to know Zoe McGregor, do you?
认识 她就是我们不再赊账的原因
Yes. She's why we don't do things on tick any more.
她今早来这里买♥♥巴士票了吗
Did she come in here this morning and buy a bus ticket?
没有 不可能 她还欠我们50块
No. No way. She owes us 50 bucks.
知道哪里能找到她吗
Any idea where I would find her?
如果她知道你在找她 你就不可能找到
If she knows you're looking for her, you won't find her.
你好吗 戈尔韦原味 谢谢
How are ya, mate? Galway regulars, thanks.
我们只有薄荷味的
Oh, we've only got menthol.
-好吧 那也行 -好的
- Sure, yep, that'll do. - Okay.
26块
That's 26.
这个两块一个
Oh, they're two dollars each.
给你
There you go.
30块
30 dollars.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有那么多钱
I don't have that kind of cash!
我不管你想什么办法 总之拿来
I don't care how you do it, just get it!
那个黄色文件夹里的是什么
What was in the yellow folder?
你把我吓得半死
You scared me half to death!
派对那天晚上 刚走的那个人
The night of the party. The man who just drove away.
他给了汤姆一个黄色文件夹
He gave Tom a yellow folder.
环境报告 对
The environmental report. Yeah.
我昨晚本来想告诉你
I started to tell you last night.
对 然后你就走了 也不回我电♥话♥
Yeah, and then you left and didn't return my calls.
我以为我能解决 就刚才跟他 但是...
I thought I could sort it out just now, with him but...
我不明白
I don't understand.
协议签好了 所以资金也到位了
The deal's signed, so the financing is in place.
出了什么问题呢
What went wrong?
对 协议签好了 但没有报告 协议就泡汤
Yes, the deal's signed, but without the report, there is no deal.
派对的第二天 汤姆失踪那天
The day after the party, the day Tom went missing.
一开始很不错 但之后如你所见
It starts out all right, but then, as you can see,
什么都没有
there's nothing there.
我不能给你的贷款 斯图尔特
I can't activate your loan, Stuart.
除非像说好的那样 议会出具书面报告
Not until the Council have it in writing, as promised,
说明不会产生负面影响
that there'll be no negative impact.
这是最后一个环节 而且截止日期很近了
It's the last box to be ticked, and the deadline is so close.
这是印刷失误
It's a printing glitch.
给我几个小时 我会解决的
Give me a couple of hours, I'll sort it.
当然
Sure thing.
但这不是印刷失误
But it wasn't a printing glitch.
汤姆走了捷径
Tom took a short cut.
结果出事了
And it backfired.
一切都取决于一份环境报告吗
Everything is riding on one environmental report?
我知道 是个很奇怪的错误
I know. Seems a strange ball to drop.
知道他为什么会犯这个错误吗
Do we know why he dropped it?
还不知道
Not yet.
汤姆贿赂了这个家伙吗
Tom bribed this guy?
为什么
Why?
除非三文鱼养殖场确实对环境有害
Unless the salmon farms will do harm?
不 不会
No, no, no!
养殖场真的在尽量做到可持续
The farms are honestly as sustainable as they can get,
但总有帕妮娅那样的反对者不想要任何改变
but the Panias of this world don't want any farming at all.
如果她的话传到了错误的人那里
And if she gets into the wrong ear, well...
所以汤姆不想冒这个险
So Tom didn't want to take that risk.
但你真正想说的是其实并没有报告
But what you're really saying is there wasn't one.
对
Yeah.
那个人♥渣♥要三倍的价钱
And then the scum bag tripled his fee.
我以为我们正是反对这一切
This is everything I thought we were against.
所以他们停工了加工工厂
So, they've pulled the plug on the processing factory?
对 我并不惊讶
Yeah, and I am not surprised.
我已经在查他们的账了 什么也不剩了
I've been into the accounts. There's nothing left.
终期余额 190.77块
他想要20万
He wants $200,000?
我现在连张信♥用♥卡♥都没有
I don't even have a credit card at the moment.
我是没钱了 玛吉
Well, I'm tapped out, Maggie.
我就要失去我的房♥子了
I'm going to lose my house.
斯图尔特 我们不能让这桩生意泡汤
Stuart, we cannot let this business collapse.
肯定有 肯定还有别的办法
There's just -- there's got to be another way.
你能...申请贷款或者透♥支♥吗
Well, could you, you know... a loan, an overdraft?
不行 现在我被人紧紧盯着
No. The scrutiny I'm under?
不行
No.
那汤姆的信托基金呢
Well, what about Tom's trust fund?
如果我从失踪的丈夫账户上取那么多钱
If I take that kind of money out of my missing husband's account,
你知道这看上去...
do you have any idea what that...
一切都会分崩离析
All hell will break loose.
鉴于目前的特殊情况
Well, in the circumstances,
你能问问他家人愿意帮忙吗
could you see if the family would help out?
你想让我管弗兰克·卡博特要钱去行贿
You want me to ask Frank Cabbott for money to pay a bribe?
不行
No.
不可能
Never.
所以如果这份报告可以通过
So they still have time to pull it off
他们还有时间做成生意
if this report should come through?
截止日期是后天
Close of business day after tomorrow.
你最好确定不会通过
You better make sure it doesn't.
你宁愿白白浪费投资吗
Would you rather the investment was wasted?
不是我们的投资
It's not our investment.
不是 但这是汤姆的财产
No, but it's an asset of Tom's,
而且最终 会过到玛吉名下
and in the fullness of time, it will pass to Maggie.
去处理吧 埃丝特
Take care of it, Esther.
爸 她刚失去丈夫
Dad, she just lost her husband.
去处理
Take care of it.
新西兰银行 布莱尼姆
布兰登 我是埃丝特·石川
Brendan, this is Esther Ishikawa
代表汤姆·卡博特给你打电♥话♥
calling on behalf of Tom Cabbott.
我想讨论下罗盘湾三文鱼的贷款状况
I'd like to discuss the status of the loan for Pelorus Salmon.
麻烦你尽快给我回电
If you can call me back at your earliest convenience.
她不是应该带队去搜救吗
Isn't she supposed to be leading the search?
她开船通常不是只开八节的速度吗
Doesn't she normally stick to eight knots?
你去和银行预约
So, you make an appointment with the bank,
我看看能不能凑够钱
and I'll see if I can scrape together enough money to --
不 我要去 我要去
No, I'm going! I'm going!
别 帕妮娅 别去 帕妮娅 别去
Hey, no, Pania, no, no! Pania! No.
出什么事了
What's going on?
凯丝在马泰湾有发现
Kath found something at Matai Bay.
马泰湾
Matai Bay?
也许是虚惊一场
It could be nothing.
不是虚惊一场
It's not nothing.
人体残骸
Human remains.
什么 天呐 亲爱的
What?! God, honey.
不是汤姆
It's not Tom.
那是谁
Who is it, then?
不是汤姆
It's not Tom.
我要看一眼 杰克
I need to see, Jack.
他们这么急着要去哪里
where are they going in such a hurry?
凯丝在马泰湾发现人体残骸 但不是我丈夫
Kath's found human remains at Matai Bay, not my husband.
等等 你确定是在马泰湾吗
Wait, you're sure it's Matai Bay?
有什么大家知道而我不知道的事吗
What does everybody here know that I don't?
你不会想要开这艘船去
You don't want to go there on this.
开那艘会更快
That'll be faster.
你不能进去
You can't go there.
你们有本事阻止我
You try stopping me.
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表