剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
I'm a dead man, Maggie.
我又不能直接回罗盘湾去
I can hardly just walk back into Pelorus.
你可以
Yes, you can.
-不不 你可以 你可以 -不行
- No, no, you can. You can. - No.
我们就这么解决
That's how we fix this.
你直接回去
You just walk back in.
说你在丛林里迷路了 这也不是说谎
Say you've been lost in the bush. It's not even a lie.
太迟了
It's too late.
这不是我们计划的 但是
It's not what we planned, but...
罗盘湾的人 他们对你 对我们有信心
The people in Pelorus, they put their faith in you, in us.
如果你看到 他们为了找你所冒的险
If you saw the -- the risks that they took looking for you.
对他们撒谎简直
Lying to them has been --
我又有什么资格说信任呢
How can I talk about trust?
我们可以留下
We could stay.
在罗盘湾吗
In Pelorus?
我们无法撤销已经做了的事
Well, we can't undo what we've already done,
但我们可以停下 现在就停下
but we can just stop, just stop right now.
也许你和我能熬过这次 也许不能
Maybe you and I will survive this, and maybe we won't.
但有一个8个月大的女孩
But there's a beautiful 8-month-old baby girl
在镇上等你 她是你的孩子
back in that town, and she's yours.
那钱怎么办
What about the money?
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
不 你不能白白浪费一亿六千万
No, you can't leave $160 million rotting wherever it is.
我可以 我们可以 必须如此
I can. We can. We have to.
不 不行
No! No.
警♥察♥会审问我 他们绝不会相信的
The cops'll want to interview me. They'll never fall for it.
-你必须真假参半地说 懂吗 -不行
- You'll have to massage the truth, okay? - I can't!
我们可以的
We can do this!
我不回去 懂吗 我不回去
I'm not going back, okay?! I'm not going back!
我们得拿到钱
Okay, we need to get the money.
我们得拿到钱 然后消失
We need to get the money and we need to disappear.
我们有一次做错事的机会 然后我们做了
We had one chance to do the wrong thing, and we took it.
现在我们有一次纠正错误的机会
And now we have one chance to make it right.
我反正不走
Well, I'm not taking it.
她叫贝拉
Her name is Bella.
你女儿
Your daughter.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我们可以给她钱
We can send her money.
可以给她建个信托基金
We can set up a trust fund for her.
她可以有个美好的人生 同时也不毁了我们的
She can have a great life without ruining it for us.
你真的愿意抛弃她
You really would just leave her?
这么多年了 我一直努力奋斗
All these years, I've been so busy battling.
结果你父亲是对的
Your father was right.
你不是这块料
You don't have what it takes.
你就打算留我在这里吗 是这样吗
So you're gonna leave me here? Is that it?
你要留我在这等死
You're gonna leave me here for dead
亏得我还为你付出了那么多
after everything I've done for you?
是嘛 你撒谎 吸毒
Oh, what, you lied and you got loaded
出轨 都是为了我
and you slept around for me?
-你不知道我做了什么 -我什么都知道
- You have no idea! - I have every idea.
我杀了人
I killed someone!
懂了吗 我杀了人
Okay, I killed someone!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那个隐士
The hermit.
是个意外
It was an accident.
他疯了 想拔枪打我
He was crazy. He went for his gun.
我先拿到了枪 我无意杀他 好吗
I got there first. I didn't mean to do it, okay?
我无意杀他 但他死了
I didn't mean to do it, but he's dead.
他死了 是我杀的
He's dead. And I killed him.
那你怎么处理了他的
What did you do with the --
他在哪
Where is he?
没人会找他的
No one will be looking for him.
就算他被发现 我们也早就远走高飞了
We'll be long gone if he's ever found.
汤姆 那可能是别人的丈夫或父亲
Tom, that's someone's husband or father.
不 他是个无名小卒
No, he's no one.
我说了 我搞定了
I'm telling you. I took care of it.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我告诉你我不是什么
I'll tell you who I'm not.
我不是没骨气的窝囊废
I'm not the spineless wimp
大家都以为我没法收拾自己的烂摊子
no one thought could wipe his own ass,
更别说假死洗钱 还不被追责了
let alone steal a fortune and get away with it.
还有办法解决
It can still work.
我们回镇里
We walk back into town.
你说出事实真♥相♥
And you tell the truth.
你说发生了意外 你做了不得已的事
You say there was an accident and you did what you had to --
你别想一个人去别的地方
You're not going anywhere without me.
-放开我 -为什么
- Let me go. - Why?
让你回去 肚子开始新生活吗
So you can go back, start a new life without me?
我绝不会那么做
I would never do that.
我只需要时间思考
I just need time to think.
不
No!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 真抱歉
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
还好吗 我绝不会伤害你
Okay? I would never hurt you.
我没事
I'm fine.
我绝不会伤害你 我是无意的
I would never hurt you. I didn't mean to.
-我知道 -我绝不会伤害你 你知道的
- I know. - I would never hurt you. You know that.
我知道
I know.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
我要去船那边处理下伤口
I'm just gonna go to the boat and get something for this.
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
我觉得你不该这么做
I-I don't think you should do that.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我保证
I promise.
没人会看见你 你可以待在这里
Okay, no one can see you, so you just stay here.
马上回来
Be right back.
我不能没有你
I can't live without you.
你是我的全部了 我一个人会死在这里
You're all I've got. I'll die out here on my own.
玛吉
Maggie!
玛吉
Maggie.
玛吉
Maggie!
玛吉
Maggie!
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我一直很抱歉
I'm always sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry!
玛吉 对不起
Maggie, I'm sorry!
玛吉
Maggie.
出来吧 宝贝
Just come out, baby.
对不起
I'm sorry!
我这辈子都很抱歉
Been sorry my whole life.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that's like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that is like,
你悲催的一生都很抱歉
being sorry your whole miserable goddamn fucking life?!
我只想让你信任我
I just want you to trust me.
你可以信任我 好吗
You can trust me, okay?
你能相信我
You can trust me.
但你从来没给过我机会
You never give me the chance, though.
你说你信任我 但你从没证明过
You say you have faith in me and you never prove it.
你从没证明过
You never prove it!
你从没证明过
You never prove it!
我全心全意信任你 玛吉
I've trusted you with everything, Maggie.
我全心全意信任你 因为我爱你
I have trusted you with everything because I love you.
玛吉 我爱你 我爱你
Maggie, I love you! I love you!
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
宝贝
Baby!
等等 等等
Wait up. Wait!
别跑了
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表