剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
溺湾
第六集
《溺湾》前情提要
Previously on "The Sounds"...
我们会得到的 玛吉
We're going to get it, Maggie,
我们梦寐以求的一切
everything we ever wanted.
我和他一起度过了半辈子
I have spent half my life with him.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你们俩看上去是真爱
You two seem like the real deal.
我也这么觉得
I thought so, too.
她长得像他吗
Does she look like him?
我从没见过他
I've never met him.
你们曾是夫妻
You were married to him.
你怎么知道汤姆是贝拉的爸爸
How do you know that Tom is Bella's father?
看看她 告诉我 她不是他的
Look at her. Tell me she isn't his.
如果我今天把样本送给你们
If I can get you the sample today,
多久能拿到结果
how soon could I get the results?
肯定匹配对吗
So they're definitely a match?
我不想要他的旅行路线 我要我的钱
I don't want his itinerary. I want my money.
这些钱被藏在一个复杂的网络中
The money is hidden in a complicated web.
不管你在躲谁 我希望这值得
Whatever you're hiding from, I hope it's worth it.
是我的家人
My family.
我们做到了 玛吉
We did it, Maggie.
我们真的做到了
We really fucking did it.
你只需要坚持计划
All you have to do is stick to the plan.
我们第一次见面在四周后
Our first meet-up is in four weeks,
如果出了问题 我会去圣地
and if there's a problem, I'll go to the shrine --
在尼库湾 我们在那碰面
At Nikau Bay, and we meet there.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我们详细计划了这一切
We've planned this within an inch of our lives.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
对吗
Aren't we?
因为要是没准备好的话 我们不用这么做
Because if we aren't, we don't have to do this.
我们可以绕着新西兰航行
And we can just go sailing around New Zealand
然后回家
and then go home.
去任何地方都行
Go anywhere, for that matter.
不要钱吗
Without the money?
钱不重要
The money doesn't matter.
但是接下来这事
But this next bit?
我们都必须真的想要才行
We both have to really want it.
我想要
I want it.
今天之后 就没有回头路了
After today, there's no going back.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我爱你
I love you.
天呐 我好爱你
God, I love you so much.
小心点
Be careful.
四周后见
See you in four weeks.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
对
Yeah.
死了比你想象中更痛苦
Being dead's more painful than you'd think.
发生了什么
What happened?
小屋旁边发生了山体滑坡
There was a landslide right by the cabin.
我被困在了水箱下面
I got trapped under the water tank.
以为死定了
Thought that was gonna be it for me.
生锈的钉子
Rusty nails.
汤姆 这看上去很严重
Tom, that looks serious.
你反正也不能来找我
You couldn't have come to me anyway.
到处都是警♥察♥
There were cops crawling all over the place.
来
Here.
卢的女儿
Ru's daughter.
这也太巧了
I mean, what are the chances?
看来罗盘湾并不是个完美的小镇
Yeah, turns out Pelorus wasn't the perfect town after all.
你自己包扎的吗
You treated that yourself?
你不会相信我经历了什么
You wouldn't believe what I've been through.
我得在警♥察♥找到我之前逃离
I had to get the hell out of there before the cops found me.
我是说缝的针 汤姆
I mean the stitches, Tom.
听着 不用担心 就是个隐士
Look, don't worry. It was just a hermit,
-我碰到了一个前科犯 -什么
- ex-con I came across. - What?
他不知道我是谁
He didn't have a clue who I was.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
相信我 这不是问题
Trust me, it's not a problem.
相信你
Trust you.
是的
Yeah.
之前情况不是很理想
Things got pretty messed up out there.
我那边情况也很糟糕
Yeah, things got pretty messed up where I was, too.
怎么了 发生了什么
Why, what happened?
首先 你父亲让埃丝特
Well, for a start, your father sent Esther
打理家族生意
to take care of the family interests.
她有把我们和钱联♥系♥起来吗
Has she put it together? Us and the money?
你溺水后 你父亲和弟弟却待在家里
Do you want to stop for a second on the fact your father
你一点不惊讶吗
and brother stayed home when you drowned?
我为什么要感到意外
Why would I be surprised by that?
我只知道我不想再待在林子里了
All I know is that I am done in the bush.
我们得改变计划 立刻就改
We need to change the plan, like now.
我们辛辛苦苦用了三年时间制定的计划吗
The plan we spent three painstaking years putting together?
我们为了不在监狱里度过余生
The plan we had to stick to like glue
而不得不坚持到底的计划吗
so we don't end up in prison for the rest of our lives?
对 玛吉 就是那个计划
Yes, Maggie, the plan.
对 我们的计划
Yeah, our plan.
我真想喝掉它啊
I wanted to drink it.
想了一千次
A thousand times over.
但你没喝
But you didn't.
没关系
Hey, it's okay.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
那混♥蛋♥对我搞突然袭击
The bastard blindsided me.
销♥售♥收入每年增长超过10%
Gross revenue rising at more than 10% per annum
预计仍会保持增长
and nothing but further growth predicted.
很不错 特别是考虑到
Impressive, especially when you consider
我父亲差点把他父亲白手起家创立的公♥司♥
my father all but drank this company into the ground
给喝垮掉这个情况
after his father built it from nothing.
你们能知道把像我们这样一艘
Do you have any idea how difficult it is
四处漏水的船救回来有多么不容易吗
to turn around a ship that was leaking as badly as this one?
需要毅力
Well, it takes perseverance.
别想蒙我
I don't take crap.
冒险我可以
I do take risks.
需要的时候我可以拼命 而且我坚持不懈
I cut throats when I have to, and I persevere.
这些是下一任首席执行官所需的素质
These are the qualities that our next CEO needs
以确保下一代我们的扩展
to secure our expansion for the next generation.
你们是我的儿子 你们俩我都爱
You're my sons, and I love you both.
但这是个生意上的决定
But this is a business decision.
这是什么
What is this?
他把公♥司♥给你了
He's giving it to you?
需要你弟弟来决定
It's for your brother to decide
他是否能给你找个位置
if he can find a role for you.
我会的 我当然会的
Well, I w-- I will. Of course I will.
汤姆
Tom!
不能允许他老是这样对你
He cannot be allowed to keep doing this to you.
不会是他了 会是内特
It's not gonna be him. It'll be Nate.
说什么拼命
Talk about cut-throat.
我们需要远离这些人
We need to get away from these people.
就好像休个假就能解决所有问题似的
Yeah, like a vacation's gonna fix everything.
不 我说的是永远
No, I mean for good.
我们离开这 离开温哥华吧
Let's get out of here. Let's get out of Vancouver.
我们离开加拿大吧
Let's get out of Canada.
我们可以在千山万水以外的任何地方重新开始
We can start over anywhere we want a million miles from here.
我们可以组织个自己的家庭
We could be a family on our own.
远离这毒药
Away from this poison.
那不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
我们可以再领养一次试试
We could try another adoption.
我们靠什么生活 你知道他会切断我们的来源
And what would we live on? You know he'll cut us off.
我们有手有脚 汤姆 我们能行
We're able-bodied humans, Tom. We'll make it work.
他不会让我离开的
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表