剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表
那是犯罪现场 帕妮娅
It's a crime scene, Pania.
赶紧走 不然我要把你关起来
You turn around, or I'll have you locked up.
他们找到了尸体 但却不是汤姆吗
They find a dead body and it's not Tom?
阿萝哈·凯利赫 卢的女儿
Aroha Kelliher, Ru's daughter.
她被人谋杀了 肯定得有十四五年了
She was murdered, must be 14, 15 years ago now.
当地人不想谈论这件事
The locals don't like to talk about it.
是啊 我们不喜欢杀少女的疯子
Yeah, we're real weird about psychos who murder teenage girls.
真的吗
Really?
这似乎是个卖♥♥点
It seems like such a selling point.
你身上有凯丝所说的那种可悲的态度
You have what Kath calls an "unfortunate manner."
你知道吗
Did you know that?
如果那女孩的尸体刚刚出现
So how did you know the girl was murdered
你们怎么知道她是被谋杀的
if her body only just turned up?
他们抓到了谋杀犯
They caught the murderer.
本地人 瑞安·科特尔
Local kid, Ryan Cottle.
帕妮娅儿子
Pania's son.
但是他们从在峡湾的另一侧
But they never did look for Aroha
搜寻过阿萝哈 对吧
on that side of the Sounds, right?
我真的很不喜欢这个小镇
I really don't like this town.
瑞安·科特尔
Ryan Cottle.
坐了十年牢 又回来了
Did 10 years and then came back,
但所有人都看不惯他 所以他离开了
but everyone was pretty septic so he shot through.
所以帕妮娅会这样
That's why Pania is the way she is.
所以每个人都是现在的模样
That's why everyone's the way they are.
卢的妻子离开了
Ru's wife took off,
杰克叔叔闭口不提 而妈妈
Uncle Jack got dark about it, and Mum,
她以前不是这样的
she wasn't like what she is now.
阿萝哈死之前 她很正常
Before Aroha died, she was normal.
她们很亲近吗
They were close?
出事那天晚上是她负责
She was in charge the night it happened.
是学校的夏令营
It was school camp.
我们在库克湾 然后
We were over at Cook's Cove. And...
瑞安说服阿萝哈去了灌木林里面
Ryan ended up convincing Aroha to go bunking off into the bush.
他们吵架了
They got into a fight.
所以你也在夏令营吗
So you were there at the camp?
对
Yeah.
瑞安最后回来了 但阿萝哈没有
Ryan ended up coming back, but Aroha didn't.
那马泰湾有什么意义
What's the significance of Matai Bay?
学校夏令营在那
The school camp was over there.
马泰湾在那
Matai Bay's over there.
要移她的尸体这是很长一段路
It's a long way to move her body.
就在那 看到了吗
Just right there. You see it?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
让开
Move.
现场警卫在来的路上
The scene guard is on his way.
我们不会把她一个人留在这
We won't leave her by herself.
我不该来这里
I shouldn't be here.
我告诉过你
I told you!
我告诉过你不可能是我儿子干的
I told you it couldn't have been my boy!
他怎么能把她带到马泰湾
How could he have got her to Matai Bay, eh?
从他们在的地方
From where they were?
而他还在外面
And he was out of it?
对不起
Ka pouri ahau.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一直都是
I always have been.
帕妮娅
Pania!
我觉得孩子们那天晚上溜出去了
I think that the kids snuck out that night.
我是这么认为的
That's what I believe.
当然了 有这种死板的家长
Well, who else wouldn't with that bunch of stiffs
谁都会想溜出去
like that for parents?
但我检查了瑞安的包里没有酒
But I checked Ryan's bag for booze.
他那会已经惹上警♥察♥了
He was in trouble with the cops already.
我正在气头上
I was on the war path.
我不知道那天晚上发生了什么
I don't know what happened that night.
但我知道一件事 我儿子没有杀阿萝哈
But I do know one thing. My son never killed Aroha.
他们怎么定罪的
How did they get a conviction?
可怜的孩子
Oh, the poor kid.
警♥察♥审完他后 他就什么都认了
He would've said yes to anything after they'd finished with him.
他认罪了吗
He confessed?
在这个穷乡僻壤里没有一个人
And not one miserable soul in this tin pot
相信他是无辜的
backwater believed in him.
你相信他
You did.
你知道吗
You know,
我应该在他认罪时就离开
I should've left when he did.
但我能说什么呢
But what can I say?
我生来就是他们的眼中钉
I'm just a natural thorn in the side.
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is now?
不知道 我知道也没用
No. Wouldn't matter if I did.
他不会回来的
He's not coming back.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你出现在这
And here you were.
自以为为你的宏伟计划
You thought you'd found a pretty little paradise
找到了完美之地
for your grand plans?
女士 你选错地方了
Lady, you picked the wrong town.
你跟维姬谈过了吗
You talked to Vicky?
她 正和她的新丈夫环游欧洲呢
She's, um, on a tour around Europe with her new husband,
所以警♥察♥要找找她
so the cops need to track her down.
天呐
Ah, mate.
这事太糟心了
The whole thing sucks.
至于那位母亲
And as for the mother,
她应该和她那废物儿子一起被赶走
she should've been run out of town with her waster son.
你能少管闲事吗 他现在有很多事要操心
Will you pull your head in? The guy's got a lot going on.
-他不会的 如果 -闭嘴
- Well, he wouldn't if... - Hey! Shut it!
我们团结点吧 现在每个人都很难
Let's stick together, eh? It's a tough time for everyone.
我很遗憾 卢
I'm so sorry, Ru.
我无法想象你所经历的一切
I can't even imagine what you must be going through.
其实 在这的所有人当中 可能就你可以
Actually of all the people in here, you probably can.
汤姆和我真的很想改变这里
Tom and I really wanted to make a difference here
所以不管工厂发生什么
so whatever's happened with the factory --
还有养殖场
The fisheries, mmm.
我的船 我的全部身家
My boat, all that stuff.
在大局面前都不重要了 对吗
Doesn't really matter in the whole scheme of things, now, does it?
嗯 我想是的
No, I suppose not.
我女儿要是还活着就32岁了
She'd be 32, my girl.
和汉娜一样大
She'd be the same age as Hannah.
但是她没有机会长大 你懂吗
She didn't get a chance to grow up, though, you know?
所以在我心里 她还是16岁的小甜心
So in my head, she's still sweet 16.
需要点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
其实 我在找斯图尔特
Actually, I was just looking for Stuart.
他不会来这里 不是吗
He's hardly going to show up here, is he?
对 我不用喝的 谢谢
No. Right. I'm good, thanks.
你现在最好别找斯图
Hey, you probably want to leave Stu for now.
安妮特 事情很复杂
Annette. It's complicated.
当然
Sure.
我们一起吃吧
For you and me.
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
既然我回来了 这个女孩的尸体
But since I'm here, what's this dead girl going to do
对汤姆·卡博特的打捞行动有影响吗
to the recovery mission for Tom Cabbott?
一起吃晚饭 我告诉你
Have dinner, and I'll tell you.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我在冰箱里找的食品
I found some food in the fridge.
我觉得你可能饿了
I just thought you might be hungry.
不知道该说什么 这是今天最好的事情了
Don't know what to say. Best thing that's happened to me all day.
抱歉我擅自去了马泰湾
I want to apologize for coming out to Matai Bay.
我不应该去的
I shouldn't have done that.
我觉得需要亲眼看看
I needed to see for myself.
没事
It's okay.
我已经封锁了那片区域
Yeah, look, I've cordoned off the area
安排了一名布莱尼姆警员整晚看守
and left a uniform from Blenheim there for the night
剧集 | 溺湾(2020) | 导航列表