剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
留下来吧
Stay.
你耍我
You tricked me!
是的 我耍了你
Yes, I did.
我对你做过什么呢
What have I ever done to you?
你应该给自己倒杯酒 塞勒斯
You should pour yourself a drink, Cyrus.
我的回答可是说来话长了
My answer will take a while.
这么多年来我一直支持你
All these years I stood by you.
与你共谋
I conspired with you.
是啊 瞧瞧你都获得了什么回报
And look where it got you.
你的脸印在我们的货币上
Your face is on our currency.
你的头上戴着王冠
Your head wears a crown.
你曾是泛泛之辈 现在你是个国王
You were a footnote. Now you're a king.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你可别对亲子鉴定的结果太自信了
Don't be so certain about those results.
还真当自己守身如玉了么
It's not like you kept your legs closed.
而且哪怕那两个小兔崽子是西蒙的种
And even if the little bastards are Simon's,
你以为我会就此俯首称臣 把大权拱手奉上吗
you think I'm giving up my reign without a fight?
我是一个拥有主♥权♥豁免权的垂死之人 死猪不怕开水烫
I'm a dying man with sovereign immunity and nothing to lose.
所以 你最好小心点
So, you'd better watch your back...
贱♥人♥
..bitch.
醒醒 该回家了
Wake up. Time to go home.
我没有睡着
I'm not asleep.
你今天在宫里玩的开心吗
Did you have a good day at the palace?
嗯哼 我做了各种各样的事
Uh-huh. I did all kinds of things.
你今天做了什么呢 爸爸
What did you do today, Daddy?
你还记得当你是个小女孩的时候
Do you remember when you were a little girl
你说“帮帮他们 爸爸”
and you said, "Help them, Daddy"?
这就是我今天所做的事 我明天也会这么做
That's what I did today. And that's what I'll do tomorrow.
直到他们能帮助自己吗
Until they can help themselves?
直到他们能帮助自己
Until they can help themselves.
我好过一些了 爸爸 只是想让你知道
I'm doing better, Dad. I just wanted you to know.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表