剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
化验结果出来了 白蛋白偏低 总蛋白偏低
Labs are back. Albumin's low. Total protein's low.
他还有巨幼细胞性贫血
He also has megaloblastic anemia.
营养不良 - 可能是监狱伙食太差了
Malnutrition. - Probably. Jail cuisine.
维塔克 我们要追加什么项目
Whitaker, what labs should we add?
B12 叶酸 铁水平 - 很好
B12, folate, iron levels. - Good.
我们还要多做几项化验 瓦尼先生 坚持住
We're gonna run some more tests, Mr. Varney. Hang in there.
我想尿尿
I have to pee.
这儿没有女用导尿管
There's no PureWick here.
但你用这个吧 亲爱的 我可以帮你
But here you go, hon. I'll help you get on.
不 不用尿盆
No. No. No bedpan.
我可以走去厕所 我只是需要一点帮助
I can walk to the bathroom. I just need a little help.
你确定吗 - 我在 亲爱的
Are you sure? - I'm here, babe.
我们可以的 亨勒先生
Oh, we got this Mr. Hamler.
你得带上你的输液和便携氧气
You'll have to bring your IV and portable oxygen.
拜托了
Please?
我去推个轮椅过来
I'll grab a wheelchair.
我帮你坐起来 双腿自然下垂
Let's try to sit you up and dangle your legs.
好的
OK.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
这个应该用不上了
I don't think we're gonna need this.
嘿 保罗 你跟我去喝杯咖啡吧
Hey, Paul, Paul, why don't you come grab a cup of coffee with me?
我熬了个通宵 脑子现在还昏昏沉沉的
I'm still zonked from my all-nighter,
我还想跟你聊聊送货事宜
and I wanna go over some delivery instructions with you.
好的
Sure.
罗克茜 你能行吗
Rox, you OK?
嗯 没事的
Yeah. It's OK.
那就用便盆吧
Bedpan it is.
你的血氧仪又掉了 伙计
You lose your pulse ox again, bud?
路易
Louie. Louie!
他总是碰掉血氧仪
He kept pulling off his pulse ox.
戴着呢 数值显示71 - 路易 醒醒
It's on. It's at 71. - Louie, wake up.
我摸不到颈动脉 - 我负责气道
I'm not getting a carotid. - I got the airway.
嘿 波拉 抢救车 插管托盘 快拿来
Hey, Perlah, crash cart, intubation tray, please.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表