剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
并呼叫加西亚医生 谢谢
and page Dr. Garcia, please.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们要给你加几种抗生素
We're adding new antibiotics.
很严重吗
It's serious?
我们想提前干预 防止病情变得严重
We wanna get ahead of it and make sure it doesn't become serious.
我还能做什么 - 你已经做得够多了 你可以走了
What else can I do? - I think you've done enough. You can go.
里面一切顺利吗
All good in there?
一个脓毒症病例 目前稳定了
Code sepsis. Stable for the moment.
你那边呢
How about you?
生命体征正常 床旁超声阴性 送去做CT了
Perfect vitals, E-FAST negative, off to CT.
很好
Good.
有情况随时通知我 - 你也一样
Keep me posted. - Ditto.
怎么样了
How's it going?
好极了 如果你忽略 一团乱麻的候诊室的话
Great, if you ignore the hot mess in chairs.
我们的无名氏女婴有新消息吗
Any update on our little baby Jane Doe?
安保部门正在查 昨晚到今早的监控录像
Security's reviewing the CCTV from last night and this morning.
你们两个和好了吗
You two kiss and make up yet?
我需要抽支烟
I think someone needs to smoke a cigarette.
我正在戒烟呢 - 等我休假了再戒如何
I'm trying to quit. - Why don't you quit when I'm on my trip?
大家都很高兴你能回来 - 混♥蛋♥
Everyone's glad to have you back. - Asshole.
有一个人除外
Well, not everyone.
嘿 你要下注吗
Hey, you want in on this betting board?
你只需要选择 西桥纪念医院关闭的原因
Look, all you gotta do is pick why Westbridge went down,
我们会接收他们多少病人
how many of their patients we're gonna get,
以及他们何时能恢复正常
and when they'll be back in action.
赌注已经涨到了五百美元
Hey, already up to $500.
还是算了吧 我还要付康复计划的账单
Oh, ah, gotta pass. Still catching up on rehab bills.
明白
Respect.
嘿 我如果要修改赌注 有什么说法
All right. What's the rules on me changing my bet?
除非你加倍下注
Only if you double down.
吃人不吐骨头
Sinkhole.
你看太多电影了 老兄
You watch too many movies, man.
考虑诊断为主动脉瘤或主动脉夹层
Considered the diagnosis of aortic aneurysm or dissection,
但即时超声显示…
but the point-of-care ultrasound was--
那个便秘的老太太处理完了吗
You done want that gridlocked granny?
开了急腹症系列检查 以排除梗阻
Ordered an acute abdominal series to rule out obstruction.
还在等X光片结果 - 太好了
Still waiting on the X-rays. - Great.
那你可以去南区16号♥ 治疗我们最新接诊的重量级病人了
Then you're free to treat our latest and greatest in South 16.
拜托 达娜
Oh, come on, D,
我感觉每次我刚有点时间写病历
it's like, every time I get a moment to chart, I barely get
一句话都还没写完就被…
a sentence out before I get--
打断了
Interrupted?
你真够惨的 但相信我 16号♥病房♥那个可怜姑娘更惨
Sucks to be you, but trust me, it sucks worse for the poor gal in 16.
我开始觉得你以折磨我为乐了
I'm beginning to think you enjoy torturing me.
工作福利之一
Perks of the job.
奥吉尔维 我们走
Ogilvie, let's go.
伸手 路易
Hold out your hand, Louie.
有点抖
A little shaky.
毫不意外
No surprise.
我从凌晨四点一直待到现在
I've been here since 4:00 AM.
我们可以想想办法
We can get you something for that.
或者你现在让我走 我可以自己照顾自己
Or I can take care of it myself if you cut me loose right now.
给路易注射50毫克利眠宁
Let's get Louie 50 milligrams of Librium.
我来开单子
I'll put in the order.
我从个人信息表调取
I will get it from the PDS.
我已经被指派为路易的主治医生了
I'm already assigned as Louie's treating physician.
由我来操作才合理
Just makes sense that I put it in.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Of course.
脓毒症的女服务员有变化吗 - 还没有
Any changes with our septic waitress? - Not yet.
如果你有空 我… - 没有
Wait, if you have a second, I-- - I don't.
但即时超声显示两者均为阴性
But the point-of-care ultrasound was negative for both.
我考虑诊断为马尾神经综合征
I considered the diagnosis of cauda equina syndrome.
你在写美国文学巨著呢
You writing the great American novel?
我在写病历和监督新人
Charting and supervising.
这是达娜的主意
It's Dana's idea.
那个幸运病人是谁
Who's the lucky patient?
一个咳嗽严重的流浪♥女♥性
Unhoused woman with a bad cough.
奥吉尔维在处理了 - 好的
Ogilvie's all over it. - OK.
说“咿”
Say "eee."
好的 深吸一口气 然后用力呼出
OK, deep breath in. Blow it out real hard.
你还没听够吗
You haven't heard enough already?
我需要你用力呼气来检查有无哮鸣音
I need to check for wheezing with forced exhalation.
我都快咳死了
Fucking cough is killing me.
你抽烟吗 亚德里女士
You smoke, Mrs. Yardley?
是的 但我因为咳嗽 已经好几天没抽过了
Yeah, but I haven't been able to for a couple days 'cause of this cough.
你考虑过戒烟吗
You ever consider quitting?
你考虑过别多管闲事吗
You ever considered minding your own business?
好消息是你之前的检查显示
Well, the good news is that your test from earlier
新冠和流感都是阴性
came back negative for both COVID and influenza,
但我要给你开个胸部X光
but I'm gonna order a chest X-ray
这样才能看清肺部的真实情况
so that we can see what's really going on in those lungs.
你有时间做这项检查吗
You got time to let us do that?
不然我他妈还能去哪
Where the fuck else you think I gotta be?
扎进去了 三克开浦兰 十分钟输完
And we're in. 3 grams Keppra over 10 minutes.
这能防止癫痫再次发作 - 谢谢
That'll prevent another seizure. - Thank you.
从来没有人给她扎成功过 - 是啊
Nobody can ever get an IV in her. - Yeah,
静脉条件太差时 中线导管是首选
midline cath is the way to go when your veins are shot.
心动过速升至1♥1♥4♥ 高压94 低压70
Tachy to 1♥1♥4♥, BP 94 over 70,
两升氧流量下血氧饱和度91 - 好的
sat 91 on 2 liters. - OK.
好冷
Cold.
能给她找条毯子和袜子吗
Is it possible to get her a blanket and some socks?
可以
Can do.
她什么时候确诊的
When was she diagnosed?
七年前
Seven years ago.
做了肺叶切除
Resected a lobe.
经过四轮铂类化疗 我们过了几年安稳日子
Four cycles of platinum chemo gave us a couple good years,
但后来扩散到了骨头
but then it spread to the bones.
她做过放疗吗
Has she had radiation therapy?
转移灶已经缩小了 但还在
Shrunk down the mets, but they're still there.
因此你才会选择居家临终关怀
That's why you're at hospice at home.
是的 - 我很遗憾
Yep. - I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们有孩子吗
You have kids?
两个男孩 一个15岁 一个9岁
Yeah, two boys. 15 and 9.
我儿子12岁 - 时间真快啊
My son's 12. - Goes fast.
太快了
Too fast.
胫骨远端肿胀伴淤青
Swelling and bruising over the distal tibia.
收缩压超100时给50微克芬太尼
50 of fentanyl once her systolic's over 100.
你平时吃什么止痛
What do you usually take for pain?
美施康定30毫克 一天两次
MS Contin, 30 milligrams twice a day,
突发痛用羟考酮
oxycodone for breakthrough, and sublingual Actiq
疼痛剧烈时舌下含服芬太尼
for when it gets really bad.
药很多啊 - 你负责管理她的止痛药
That's a lot. - You handle her pain meds?
有时是
Sometimes.
一直都是
All the time.
临终关怀护士每周会来几趟
A hospice nurse comes by a few times a week,
但她癫痫发作时只有我在场
but I was alone when she had the seizure.
医生事先告知过可能出现这种情况
They told us that it could happen,
但她当时呼吸困难 我慌了神 就打了911
but she couldn't breathe. And I freaked out, and I called 911.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
该抱歉的是我
I'm sorry.
对不起
我爱你
鉴于你们家庭收入情况
Due to your family income, you make too much
你们的收入超标 不符合PENNIE
to be eligible for either PENNIE
或医院“慈善救助”的资格
or the hospital's "charity care."
但我们没钱买♥♥医保
But we can't afford health-care premiums.
很不幸 夹在中间 两头够不着的情况太常见了
It's unfortunately very common for people to fall between the cracks.
这不是个完美的系统
It's an imperfect system.
匹兹堡创伤医疗中心 不能削减一部分费用吗
Can PTMC help with the costs in any way?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表