剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第二季第四集
(第4小时 上午10点至11点)
那家伙又干上老本行了
The man is in his element.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
一个古老的仪式 利用西桥纪念医院
Age-old ritual, meant to capitalize off the unknown origins
目前局势的不明原因来获利
of Westbridge's current state of affairs.
谁能猜中他们发布黑色警报的原因 谁就能赢得赌局
Whoever guesses the reason they went code black wins the pot.
有意思
Ah, interesting.
我们在退伍军人医疗中心不这么干 - 是啊
We didn't do this at the VA.
你要下注吗 - 当然
You game? - Of course.
你觉得是什么情况
Now, how's this look to you?
我押淹水了
My wager is on flooding.
他们要关闭三小时 我们会接收他们20个病人
They're going to be down for 3 hours, and we're going to get 20 of their patients.
我押淹水 关闭4小时 接收30个病人
Put me down for flooding, 4 hours and 30 patients.
好的
Okay, okay, okay.
看来你有竞争对手了
Hey, Dr. Robby, looks like you got some competition.
看起来是这样
Yes, it would appear that I do.
好了 各位 玩够了吧 我们还有病人要照顾呢
All right, guys and gals, enough fun. We have people to take care of.
你想让朗登从分诊回来帮忙吗
You want to bring Langdon back from triage for the extra hands?
不用了 没这个必要了
No, I do not. I don't think that's necessary.
没有他我们也能应付 - 你说了算 头儿
We're doing just fine without him. - You're the boss, boss.
丹尼尔·奥蒂兹
Daniel Ortiz, tu licencia en el mostrador.
下一个
Next.
你好
Hi.
之前那位男医生 让我用这个矿物油敷眼睛20分钟
Uh, the doctor guy told me to put this mineral oil on my eye for 20 minutes.
现在已经过去两小时了
That was 2 hours ago.
我们真的很忙 但会叫到你的
We're really busy, but we'll get to you.
天哪 好吧 什么时候
Oh, my God. Okay, when?
我帮你看一下 注意听是否叫到你的名字
I will check. Listen for your name to be called.
谢谢 - 下一个
Thanks. - Next.
不好意思 你好 我听说我哥哥被送到这儿来了
Excuse me. Uh, hi. I heard my brother was brought here.
他叫杰克逊·戴维斯
His name is Jackson Davis.
你有身份证吗 - 有的
Do you have ID? - Yes, yes, um,
我是他妹妹 洁达·戴维斯
I am his sister Jada Davis.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just, uh--
我朋友告诉我他是被学校保安送来的
my friend told me that he was brought in by campus police.
说他在学校跟人打起来了
There was some sort of fight that broke out at his school.
他没事吧 他在这儿吗 - 我不知道 亲爱的
Is he okay? Is he here? - Don't know, hon.
你能直接告诉我 他是不是这儿的病人吗
Can you just tell me if he's a patient here?
我查一下 你先坐会吧 我等下叫你
I'll check. Take a seat. And I'll let you know.
好吧
Okay.
下一个
Next.
哈洛有头晕或是要晕倒的感觉吗
Is Harlow feeling lightheaded or faint now?
比之前强了些 但我还是头疼
It's not as bad as it was before, but my head still hurts.
现在我肚子也开始疼了
And now my stomach does, too.
她吃布洛芬之前吃东西了吗
Well, did she eat before she took her ibuprofen?
早餐是我...
Ugh, it's not my...
早餐是我一天中最讨厌的一餐
Breakfast is my least favorite meal of the day.
你可以看着我
It's okay to look at me.
我不会咬人
I don't bite.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们要先给你抽血化验
Um, we're going to get started with some blood tests.
那个被遗弃在厕所的婴儿 不会有事吧
Is that baby from the bathroom going to be okay?
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
好消息
Uh, good news--
鼻拭子检测结果出来了 新冠 流感 合胞病毒均为阴性
nose swab came back negative for COVID, influenza, and RSV,
但还有很多别的病毒也能导致咳嗽
but a lot of other viruses can cause a cough.
我真走运
Lucky me.
你可以摘掉口罩了
You can take off your mask.
血氧饱和度91
Pulse ox is at 91.
你的血氧饱和度 比我们一小时前测的下降了
Your oxygen level is down since we checked you an hour ago,
且体温升到了39度
and your temp is up to 102.4.
我给你拿点泰诺
Let's get you some Tylenol.
你今天出去过吗 外面都快热死了
Have you been outside today? It's already stifling.
可能跟天气炎热有关
Could be heat-related, but we're going to take you
但我们还是带你回急诊 做个全面评估吧
back to the big ER for a full evaluation.
你就不能直接给我开点药吗
Can't you just write me a prescription for some medicine?
我确信只是夏季小感冒罢了
I'm sure it's just a summer cold.
你急着去什么地方吗 - 工作
Got somewhere to be? - Work.
我知道 今天是周六
I know. It's Saturday.
但我印象中就没休息过...
But I don't think I've had a day off since...
你的假日周末从现在开始
Well, your holiday weekend starts now.
嘿 贾瓦迪
Hey, Javadi.
你生日打算怎么过
What are you doing for your birthday?
谁告诉你的 - 消息都传开了
Who told you? - Word gets around.
我不过生日 我讨厌庆祝我的生日
Nothing. I hate celebrating my birthday.
你一生中只有一个21岁
You only turn 21 once.
你生日要到了
It's your birthday?
那你是巨蟹座 对吧
Oh, that makes you a Cancer, right?
没想到你对星座还有研究
I didn't peg you for an astrology girlie.
是啊 我跟着桑托斯医生太久了
Yeah. Been spending too much time around Santos.
确实 - 我不知道你们是怎么做到的
Yes, you have. - I don't know how you guys do it.
一起生活 还要一起工作
Live together and work together?
这是我必须咽下的苦果
It's my cross to bear.
总不会惨过跟爹妈一起住吧
It can't be as bad as having to live with your parents.
我不知道 我已经离家很多年了
I don't know. I haven't lived at home in years.
我还挺想念的
I kind of miss it.
看出来了 你没事就往那个农场跑
I can tell. You've been spending a lot of time on that farm.
“农场”
"Farm"?
还记得去年那个烧伤的农场主吗
Remember the burned farmer who came in last year?
丙烷罐爆♥炸♥ 最后死在ICU那个
Propane tank exploded, he died in the ICU?
记得 太可怜了
Yeah, that was sad.
这家伙一直在跟那寡妇和他们的孩子 搭伙过日子
Well, this guy has been playing house with his widow and their baby.
这也太乱了
Oh, that's messy.
不 不是那样的 好吧
No. It's not like that, okay?
艾米的丈夫去世后 我经常去她的农场帮忙
I've been helping Amy out on the farm after her husband died,
我们是朋友
and she is a friend.
我们只是朋友 - 是啊
She's just a friend. - Sure,
只是朋友 附带农场福利
just a friend, with farm benefits.
什么农场福利
What are farm benefits?
发挥你的想象力
Oh, use your imagination.
你见过挤奶机器吗
You ever see a milking machine?
我们能别谈这个话题吗
Oh, can we not talk about this, please?
西桥纪念医院的两个患者马上就到了
We're getting two runs rerouted
一个是胸痛 一个是腹痛
from Westbridge already-- chest pain and belly pain.
罗比让你们三个去支援
Robby wants you three out back.
谢谢 - 快去吧
Thank you. - Come on.
桑托斯医生 希望你的病历都记录好了
Dr. Santos, making progress on your charting, I hope?
快了
Getting there.
有缺失的病历
Deficient charts leave a gap
会影响后续负责 持续性照顾的医护人员的衔接
for the providers who give continuity of care
导致医院账单延迟
and delays hospital billing.
我不愿意看到账单延迟
Oh, I'd hate to delay billing.
及时完成文书工作至关重要
Timely documentation is essential.
在交♥班♥前要弄好
Let's fix this before end of shift.
明白了 头儿 - 很好
I'm on it, boss. - Good.
你也不想因为这种事 再当一年住院医生吧
You wouldn't want to repeat your R2 year again because of this.
该死
Fuck.
天啊 外面跟蒸笼似的
God, it's humid as shit out here.
我没说错啊
It is.
西桥纪念医院那边怎么了 - 他们关闭了
What's going on at Westbridge? - They're closed,
所以在他们恢复前 我们要暂时接手他们的救护车病人
so we're covering their paramedic runs until they come back up.
好像一个假日周末 还不够我们忙活的一样
As if a holiday weekend wasn't enough.
所以 阿尔-哈希米医生...
So, Dr. Al-Hashimi...
怎么了
Yes?
你们都喜欢她吗
Do we like her?
目前来看还可以
She seems pretty cool so far.
你想跟一个主治医生 八卦另一个主治医生
You're trying to gossip about an attending with an attending?
罗比医生不介意 对吧
Dr. Robby doesn't mind. Do you?
顺便说一句 你的摩托车很帅
Oh, uh, that's a nice bike, by the way.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表