剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
For a while, till she didn't.
她在我上大学前就去世了
She died before my freshman year in college.
抱歉
Sorry.
她的死教会了我很多
Her death taught me a lot.
其中最重要的一点是 我不想身边有垂死之人
Mainly that I don't wanna be around people dying.
既然她情况稳定了 我们是不是很快就能走了
So they got her, and we can get out of here soon?
是的 我想是的
Yeah. Oh, I think so. I think so, yeah.
好的 - 嗨
OK. - Hi.
吗♥啡♥自控镇痛泵似乎已经准备好了
Morphine PCA looks ready to go.
这东西应该有用
This should do the trick.
你感觉到差别了吗
Do you notice a difference?
感觉好多了 - 太好了
Better. - Oh, great.
太好了
Great.
这东西要怎么用
How does this thing work?
吗♥啡♥有一个基准输注率 如果你感觉疼痛难忍♥
There's a baseline rate of morphine. And if you're having pain,
就按这个按钮 吗♥啡♥就会加量
you can push this button. You'll get some extra.
如果有需要 你可以每十分钟增加一剂
And you can push for another dose every 10 minutes if needed.
你的专属吗♥啡♥管家
Your very own morphine butler.
太棒了
Amazing.
她可以带着这东西回家吗
She can go home with this?
是的
Yeah.
但现在她那条腿无法承重
Though you'll need more equipment for the house
家里需要增加一些辅助设施
now that she can't bear weight on her leg.
好吧 比如什么
OK. Like what?
去厕所的轮椅 沐浴椅
A wheelchair to go to the bathroom, a shower chair,
还有墙面扶手 如果你还没有的话
wall bars, if you don't already have them.
一张医用床可能也有帮助
And a hospital bed could be helpful too.
我们去哪买♥♥这些
How do we get all that?
你不用操心 交给我就行了
You don't. I do.
我会安排妥当一切 让你们两个离开医院
I will get everything so that the two of you
回到家中 回到孩子们身边
can get out of here and back to the kids. At home.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴有你加入 哈克贝瑞
Nice of you to join us, Huckleberry.
需要我做什么 - 帮忙处理粪便嵌塞
What do you need? - Some help with a disimpaction.
那是医学生的活儿
That is a med student procedure.
你知道那句老话吧
Oh, you know the old adage--
“一看 二做 三教”
see one, do one, teach one.
现在轮到你教奥吉尔维了
Say hello to teaching young Ogilvie here.
好吧 戴双层手套 奥吉尔维 - 好的
OK. Double glove, Ogilvie. - All right.
兰道夫太太 我们需要 手动疏通你的直肠
Mrs. Randolph, we're going to need to manually unblock your rectum
让你的肠道再次蠕动起来
so that we can get your bowels moving again.
我知道
I know.
开始了
Here we go.
兰道夫太太 请你保持放松 就像要排便一样
Mrs. Randolph, I would like you to relax like you're having a bowel movement.
要缓慢且深入
Nice and deep.
好的
OK.
弯曲手指成冰淇淋勺子状
Curve the finger like an ice cream scoop.
然后…
And
抠出来
bring it out.
到你了 奥吉尔维
You're up, Ogilvie.
再使点劲 兰道夫太太 - 我准备好了
Some more pressure, Mrs. Randolph. - I'm ready.
我还以为你学得不够快呢
And here I thought you weren't a quick study.
继续
Keep going.
兰道夫太太 为了防止这种事再次发生
Mrs. Randolph, in order to prevent this from happening again,
我觉得你需要换一种更有效的软便药
I think you need a better stool softener.
你可以试试聚乙二醇
You can try MiraLAX.
每天早上喝一汤匙的量 再配上一大杯水
Just a tablespoon with a big glass of water every morning
应该就能解决问题
should do the trick.
好的
OK.
抱歉 - 排气是好事
Sorry. - Passing gas is good.
代表我们有进展了 - 那我可以停了吗
Means we're making progress. - Does that mean that I can-- I can stop?
不能 继续
No. Nope. Keep going.
那个 奥吉尔维 你…
OK, Ogilvie, you--
你最好是…
you might wanna--
Oh!
畅快多了
Much better.
去甲肾上腺素维持住了平均动脉压
MAP's holding on Levophed.
每分钟每公斤体重一微克
1 mike per kg per minute.
帮我个忙 给我些无菌纱布和碘伏
Do me a favor. Give me some 4x4s on some Betadine.
抱歉 西桥纪念医院转来的病人 让我们焦头烂额了
Sorry, we're getting killed with transfers from Westbridge.
肠系膜缺血 肠穿孔
Mesenteric ischemia, perforated bowel.
这里有个棘手病例 - 是啊 可能是坏死性筋膜炎
Got a hot one here. - Yeah. Possible nec fasc.
可能
Possible?
需要做增强CT确认 - 已经像野火一样迅速蔓延了
Need CT with contrast to confirm. - This is spreading like wildfire.
等你拿到CT结果都到腰部了
By the time you get your CT, it's gonna be up to her waist.
她需要做半体切除术
She's gonna need a hemicorporectomy.
她需要做CT扫描
She needs a CT scan.
做个手术刀扫描如何
How about a stainless steel scan?
老天啊 罗宾纳维奇
For Christ's sake. Robinavitch!
罗比 你在做什么
Robby, what the fuck are you doing?
天哪 我要吐了
Oh, God, I think I might puke.
这叫混浊洗碗水样渗出 无脓液
That's called dirty dishwater exudate without purulence.
筋膜颜色发灰
There's a gray appearance to the fascia, and in the OR,
术中将可见组织层轻易分离
you'll see easy separation in the tissue planes.
你什么时候开始休假 - 明天
When do you start your sabbatical? - Tomorrow.
来得正是时候
Not a moment too soon.
谢谢你来救场
Thanks for coming down.
我在以最快速度补病历了
I'm catching up on my charting as fast as I can.
你为何不试试我的生成式AI应用呢
Why don't you give my generative AI app a try?
能提高30%的效率
It's 30% more efficient,
医护人员反馈说工作满意度提高了
and providers report increased job satisfaction.
而且你几乎不用加班赶病历了
And you'll rarely have to stay overtime to complete charts.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧
OK.
我每次轮班结束 至少要在这儿待上几小时…
Yeah, I'm usually here at least a couple hours
补病历 所以…
after every shift trying to catch up, so...
AI确实能让医生更有效率
Sure, AI will make doctors more efficient,
但医院自然就会希望我们看更多病人
but hospitals will expect us to treat more patients
而不涨工资
without any extra pay, of course,
同时还会削减 主治医生和住院医生的岗位
all the while eliminating staff positions for attending and residents.
罗比医生 我并非是想让自己失业
Oh, Dr. Robby, I am not an advocate for erasing my own profession.
而是能有更多时间陪我儿子
But I am advocating for getting to spend more time with my son.
家人是不可替代的
Nothing can replace family.
你那个脓毒症病人情况如何了
What's the status of your septic patient?
坏死性筋膜炎 外科带她做手术了
Nec fasc. Surgery's taking her up.
他们能保住她的腿吗
Think they'll be able to save her leg?
我只求他们能保住她的命
Right now, I'm just hoping they can save her life.
嘿 奥吉尔维还好吗
Hey, how's Ogilvie doing?
一点结核暴露
A little TB exposure,
一点粪便喷发
a touch of ass-plosion.
总的来说 今天到目前为止相当不错
All in all, pretty good day so far.
凯森 你来了
Kaison, you came.
我怎么可能让你错过 皮特和奥布里的国♥庆♥日派对
Hey, ain't no way I was gonna let you miss Peter and Aubrey's epic Fourth of July party.
别说笑了 嘿…
Come on, now. Hey.
我带了几罐啤酒
Brought some brew.
你太牛了
Oh, you are the man.
你们的兄弟情真是感人至深
Appreciate the bromance over here,
但不能进食 因为你可能要动手术
but no food 'cause you might go into surgery.
也不能喝啤酒 因为这他妈是医院
And no beer 'cause we're a goddamn hospital.
你这是提早休假了
Starting your sabbatical early?
有人急需喝一杯
I know someone who could really use a drink right now.
在医院喝 - 就当是临别礼物吧
In the hospital? - As a parting gift.
怎么样了 - 挺好的
How's it looking? - Good.
无菌胶带帮大忙了
The Steri-Strips did the trick.
可以做CT了
CT's ready.
已经给他做过了
We already scanned him.
头颈外科需要薄层扫描 和下颌骨三维重建
Head and neck want thin cuts and a 3D reconstruction
以最终确认瓦尼先生是否需要手术
of the mandible before they decide if Mr. Varney needs surgery.
他们派人亲自来查看过吗
Have they even come down to examine him in person?
没有 他们肯定是走不开
No, they must be backed up.
又或者是宝马经销商在搞国♥庆♥促销
Or there's a July Fourth sale at the BMW dealership.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表