剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第二季第三集
2701条 滚出去
2701! Get the fuck out!
有医疗警报手环吗 - 他身上有身份证件吗
Is there a MedicAlert bracelet? - Did you get an ID on him?
(第3小时 上午9点至10点)
学生证 上面写着杰克逊·戴维斯
Student ID. Name says Jackson Davis.
这是个开始 杰克逊 你哪里不舒服
That's a start. Jackson, what's going on?
《美国法典》第18章 第508节
Title 18! Title section 508!
贾瓦迪 你跟我们一起 - 我们会好好照顾你的
Javadi, you're with us. - We're gonna take good care of you,
金医生 - 你现在很安全
Mr. Davis. - You're in a safe place.
你没事了 创伤一室 - 放开我
Get off! - You're okay. Trauma One.
好的 杰克逊 - 合理性 第2709条
Reasonableness! 2709! - Okay, okay, Jackson.
请你冷静下来 我们才能取掉 你身上的电击枪探针
We're gonna need you to calm down to get the Taser barbs out of your neck.
你不去吗
Do you need to jump on that?
我要替达娜接电♥话♥
Covering calls for Dana.
别跟我说话 你不能那么做
Stop talking to me. You can't!
2710条 - 很难评估瞳孔情况
Title 2710-- - Hard to assess pupils.
评估什么都很难 - 是啊 等镇静剂起效再说吧
Hard to assess anything. - Yeah, yeah. Wait till after he's sedated.
10毫克奥氮平
10 of olanzapine.
不行 那要15分钟才能起效
No, no. That'll take 15 minutes to kick in.
5毫克氟哌利多 5分钟就能放倒他
Uh, 5 of droperidol puts him down in 5.
不行 不了解他的QT间期 不能给他用氟哌利多
No, you can't give it without knowing his QT.
他扯掉电极片前留下了两次心跳记录
Two beats of a rhythm strip before he took off the leads.
不
No.
你们不能在这儿 滚开
You can't be in here. Get out!
看上去没问题 准备注射氟哌利多
That looks good. Go with the droperidol.
滚出去 放开我
Get the fuck out! Get off me!
我们要取出电击枪的探针吗
Do we take the Taser barbs out?
2701条
2701.
不 我们先等他冷静下来
No. We got to wait till he calms down first.
放开我 第2901条 滚开
Get off me, man. 2901, get out!
滚开 第2701条
Get out! 2710.
第18章…1938条
Title 18, section-- 1938.
兰德尔先生
Mr. Randall,
祝你二十年结婚纪念日快乐 以及国♥庆♥快乐
happy 20th anniversary and a very happy Fourth of July.
但今晚不能同♥房♥♥了
But no sex fireworks for you tonight.
让身体好好恢复 - 放心吧 我会的
Give everything a chance to heal. - Don't worry, I will.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doc.
我们从这里回病房♥ 好吗 女士
We're going right back through here, okay, ma'am?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
每天换两次药
Change the dressing twice a day.
这是药膏和不粘纱布
Doggy bag of the ointment and nonstick gauze.
好的 我知道流程
Cool. I know the drill.
如果开始疼痛或有异味就回来复查
Come back if it starts to ache or stink.
没错 祝你好运 保重
Exactly. Good luck. Stay safe.
该死 是爸爸 你♥爸♥爸
Oh, shit, it's Daddy, with your daddy.
天啊 他们这次又搞出什么事了
Lord, what'd they get up to now?
速战速决 - 行家啊
Treatin' and streetin'. - "Pros from Dover."
抱歉 格雷厄姆小姐
I'm sorry, Ms. Graham.
我刚看到你病历上的手语备注
I just saw the ASL note in your chart.
这位是琳赛
This is Lindsey.
我们会尽快安排你看诊的
We'll bring you back as soon as possible.
陪着她
Stay with her.
好的 谁需要帮助
All right. Who here needs help?
你需要帮助吗 - 不用 女士
You? You need help? - Oh, no, no, no, ma'am.
我从1987年就开始拄拐了
I've been on these since 1987.
坐着的这位 他突发头晕摔倒了
This one here, he got dizzy, fell down.
我忘吃降压药了
Forgot my blood-pressure medication.
我把药落在了乔治亚州的家里
I left it back home in Georgia.
见证奇迹的时刻
And presto.
我们回来了 狄格比先生 我们带了静脉抗生素
We're back, Mr. Digby, with some IV antibiotics.
我们先给你清理外面 现在给你清理里面
First we scrub your outsides, then we clean your insides.
他的病历中需要记录什么
What do you need to document in his chart?
开始时间 结束时间 以及不良反应
Uh, time started, time completed, and any adverse reactions.
还有呢
What else?
抗生素瓶子上的批号♥ - 很好
Um, lot number on the antibiotic vial. - Excellent.
狄格比先生
Mr. Digby.
叫我狄格比就行了
It's just Digby.
狄格比 你为什么拖了这么久 才来医院
Digby, why'd you wait so long to come see us?
我不喜欢看医生
I don't like going to doctors.
我也一样
Well, that makes two of us.
我们偶尔都需要别人的帮助
We all need help from time to time.
我在想 或许我们可以 为你安排些持续性护理
Think maybe we could arrange for some ongoing care?
给我简单处理一下就行了 你知道吗
I just kind of want to get patched up, you know?
我知道
I do know.
但那是今天 明天呢
But that's today. What's tomorrow?
明天是周日
Sunday.
利用好我们的医疗系统
Use the system.
这正是系统存在的意义
That's what it's there for.
我的朋友迪伦了解所有门道
Buddy of mine, Dylan, knows all the angles.
他甚至偶尔还能创造奇迹
He even works the occasional miracle.
需要我让他过来一趟吗
You think maybe I could have him stop by?
那好吧
I guess, yeah.
好极了 要来一个三明治吗
Great. How about a sandwich?
好啊 谢谢
Yeah. Yes, please.
我们总是提供援助 关键有两点
We always offer. Two most important things--
一是让他们知道我们始终在此 二是我们永远不会停止援助
that they know we're here and that we'll never stop offering.
谢谢你替我顶班 普林塞斯 - 随时效劳
Thanks for covering, Princess. - Anytime.
能帮我个忙吗
Yo, can I get some help over here?
可以 你遇到什么难题了 先生
Yeah. What's going on, man?
那边那个一直在尖叫的疯孩子 - 好的 请坐
The crazy kid in there, screaming. - All right, have a seat.
对 就是他 还是疯得很
Yeah, that's him. Still going nuts.
可能是嗑了冰♥毒♥
Probably meth-- fucking animal.
简直像头野兽 - 你叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, sir? - You don't understand!
托尼·钦奇奥洛 学校保安
Tony Chinchiolo, campus security.
事发时正好是我的班 所以所有情况都需要记录在案
Yeah, I was at work when this happened, so I'm gonna need everything documented.
好的
Okay.
心率89 血氧饱和度97
All right. Heart rate's 89. Pulse ox 97.
头部微小伤口 5毫米
Scalp lac's tiny-- 5 millimeters.
用皮肤粘合剂应该就行
Should hold together with Dermabond.
那孩子朝我扔了一把椅子
Kid threw a fucking chair at me.
工伤需要做个全面检查 杰西会带你去的
Work-related injury gets a full exam. Jesse here will take you.
不 我要待在这儿等警♥察♥来
Oh, no. I-I'm gonna stay here till the cops come
好做笔录 顺便看着他
so I can give my statement and so I can watch him.
好的
Yeah.
相信我 你可不想让他从那里跑出来
Trust me, you do not want him getting out of there.
轻点
Ow, fuck.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
跟你了解到的一样
No more than she said to you.
家里无事发生 学校也无事发生
Nothing going on at home. Nothing at school.
你相信她吗
And you believe her?
我发现了一些危险信♥号♥♥
There's some flags.
她身上有处于不同愈合阶段的瘀伤
Bruising in various stages of healing.
她性格孤僻 不像她这个年纪的女孩该有的样子
She's a little withdrawn, doesn't engage much for girls her age.
但她可能只是害羞
But she could just be a little shy...
或是害怕看医生
or scared of being in here.
或是因为她被虐待了
Or she's being abused.
也有这个可能 等她爸爸来了 我们能了解更多情况
That too. We'll find out more when Dad shows up.
是啊 前提是他会来
Yep. If he shows up. I need a hand here!
第一个探针取出来了
There's the first barb out.
好了 贾瓦迪 该你了
All right, Javadi, you're up.
你得夹住探针杆和倒钩的连接处
Okay, so you're gonna want to clamp where the shaft meets the barb.
对 固定住皮肤
Yep. Stabilize the skin.
别靠得太近 小心扎到自己 这种事我见过一两次
Not so close so as to stick yourself. I've seen that once or twice.
拉起至90度
Uh, pull up at 90 degrees.
再用点力 对 再用点力
Harder. Yep. Harder.
我们需要缝合吗
Do we suture those?
不用 贴个创可贴就行了
Nope, just a Band-Aid.
梅尔 下单子吧 - 好
Mel, we need orders. - Right.
我要做个全套检查
I got a rainbow.
血常规和生化全项
Uh, CBC... CMP,
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表