剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
你可能会感觉有些异样 不过应该有助于缓解疼痛
You might feel a little weird, but I think it's gonna help with the pain.
我丈夫还在餐厅吗
Is my husband still in the cafeteria?
应该是吧 要我去叫他吗
I think so. Want me to get him?
不用
No, no.
我们暂时分开一下对彼此都是好事
It's good for us to have a little time apart.
我再去给你拿条毯子
I'll get you another blanket.
给我吧 顺手的事儿 - 谢谢
Here. I'm headed that way. - Thank you.
这次是彻底回来了
Back here for good?
正式告别分诊了
Officially out of triage.
西桥纪念医院乱成一锅粥了 他们需要额外人手
They need extra hands with all the Westbridge hullabaloo.
你今天喝了多少杯咖啡
How many cups have you had today?
别对我评头论足的 - 就是问问
Don't judge me. - Just asking.
你就是在评头论足
You're judging.
路易的事你听说了吗 - 没有
Did you hear about Louie? - No.
肺出血 没能挺过来
Pulmonary hemorrhage. Didn't make it.
天哪
Shit.
他进出这里上百次了
He's been here a hundred times.
我知道
I know.
稍后在观察室会有一个简报会
Debrief in the viewing room later.
说点高兴的事吧
On a happier note, Perlah and I are planning
我和波拉正在为贾瓦迪筹划生日派对
a birthday party for Javadi.
她马上要21岁了
She's turning 21.
你们俩真是形影不离
You two are thick as thieves.
我最近社交不多
I don't have much of a social life these days,
但我会去网上帮你搜集些派对创意的
but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the Partiful.
我们来讨论下那个在押病人格斯吧
Let's discuss our incarcerated patient Gus.
监狱医务室通常都人手不足
Prison infirmaries tend to be short-staffed,
所以我们必须尽量周全
so we need to be thorough.
营养不良的鉴别诊断包括哪些
What's in the differential diagnosis for malnutrition?
摄入不足
Inadequate intake,
滥用冰♥毒♥ 严重酗酒
methamphetamine use, severe alcoholism,
多动症药物
ADHD medication.
还有什么 - 口咽癌
What else? - Cancer of the oropharynx,
食管狭窄 既往中风史
esophageal strictures, prior strokes,
吸收障碍 炎症性肠病 这些在他的病历中都未有提及
malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease, none of which were in his medical record.
社会心理方面的原因呢
What about psychosocial causes?
可能是主动绝食
Could be an intentional hunger strike.
或是为了去医务室而拒绝食物
Or refusing food to get to the infirmary.
也可能是遭受虐待或忽视
Could also be abuse or neglect.
等他做完CT 先从营养史入手排查
Let's start with a nutrition history once he's back from CT.
你有空聊聊西桥纪念医院的事吗
Do you have a second to talk about Westbridge?
嘿 我们得转移一些病人
Hey, we need to start moving some patients out of here.
墙边都快被轮床塞满了
These walls are starting to fill up with gurneys.
桑托斯 奥吉尔维和金医生手上 都有待转移的患者
Santos, Ogilvie, and King all have patients on the launching pad.
我跟他们确认一下
I'll check in with them.
西桥纪念医院转来了多少病人
How many patients have we had rerouted from Westbridge?
十个 天知道候诊室里还有多少
Ten, and God knows how many more in the waiting room.
事故伤者的救护车几分钟后就到了
Ambulance will be here in a few minutes with the accident victim;
我把他安排到创伤二室
I'll stick him in Trauma Two.
那个在押病人目前是什么情况
What is the story with your incarcerated patient?
格斯·瓦尼 三根肋骨骨折 血氧正常
Gus Varney, three rib fractures with normal O2 sats currently,
在等CT结果
waiting on CT results.
好吧 如果他持续稳定两小时 就可以出院了
OK, if he's stable at the two-hour mark, I'd say he's good to go.
准备给他办手续吧 - 先等CT结果出来再说吧
Let's get the ball rolling on discharge. - Let's wait on the CT results.
至少可以先把他移出创伤一室
We can move him out of Trauma One, at least.
是的 哪个病房♥空着 - 13和14很快要出院了
Yes, we can. What's open? - 13 and 14 will be discharged soon,
15号♥ 等我们把路易转移到观察室 并打扫干净 也空出来了
15 once we move Louie to the viewing room and get it cleaned up.
是做腹腔穿刺抽液的病人 克罗夫菲尔德先生吗
Our paracentesis patient, Mr. Cloverfield?
对 - 室颤引发心脏骤停
V-fib arrest.
我们确定西桥纪念医院 转来的患者数量后会开个简报会
We'll do a debrief when we know how many patients we're getting from Westbridge.
所以格斯去13 14还是15
So Gus goes to 13, 14, or 15?
我想把他放在能看得见的地方 行为健康2室怎么样
I kind of want to keep him in plain sight. What about BH-2?
成交 - 不能给他点隐私吗
Sold. - Why not give him some privacy?
谁都能看到行为健康2室的情况 就像动物园的猴子一样
Everyone can see him in BH-2 like he's a monkey at the zoo.
因为他是穿着橙色囚服来的
Because he came in with an orange jumpsuit,
我们得考虑病人和医护人员的安全
and we need to think about patient and staff safety.
安全第一 再怎么说 行为健康2室也比牢房♥强
Safety first. BH-2 beats a prison cell.
没强多少
Not by much.
你们听说路易的事了吗 - 听说了
Did you guys hear about Louie? - Yeah.
一个长♥期♥酗酒的酒鬼 谁能想到呢
Yeah, chronic alcoholic. Go figure.
嘿 南区20号♥ 那个芬太尼过量的病人可以出院了
Hey, fent OD in South 20 is ready for discharge,
但你能让卢佩给他叫辆车吗
but could you get Lupe to call him a ride?
我得去看看路易
I need to check on Louie.
其实 维塔克... - 他死了
Uh, actually, Whitaker-- - He croaked.
什么 - 五分钟前 罗比宣布的
What? - Five minutes ago. Robby called it.
该死的新人
抱歉 伙计 我们没来得及找你
I'm sorry, man. We didn't have time to find you.
发生什么事了
What happened?
他当时没有自主呼吸 也没脉搏了
He was apneic and pulseless.
我们给他做了心肺复苏和插管
We started CPR and intubated him.
他肺部大出血 罗比宣布的死亡时间
He had a massive pulmonary hemorrhage. Robby called it.
我在他的遗物里找到了这个
Found this with his stuff.
他应该结过婚 此前一直不知道
Guess he was married at some point. Never knew that.
我一点不怀念这份工作的这一面
Oh, didn't miss this part of the job.
是啊
Yeah.
波拉 路易提过他妻子和孩子吗
Perlah, did Louie ever mention anything about a wife and kids?
据我所知没有 他眼里只有丽塔·莫雷诺
Not as far as I know. He only had eyes for Rita Moreno.
这可不是丽塔·莫雷诺
Well, this is not Rita Moreno.
确实不是
No, it's not.
能查查他有没有紧急联♥系♥人吗
Can we check to see if there's an emergency contact?
有一个号♥码
Yeah, there's a number listed.
你是他的主治医生 你想...
You were his primary. Do you want to...
不
No.
匹兹堡创伤医疗中心护士长
PTMC charge nurse.
朗登 你在哪
Langdon? Where are you?
我们是他的紧急联♥系♥人很合理
Makes sense that we'd be his emergency contact.
抱歉让你白高兴一场
Sorry to get your hopes up.
接下来社工会接手
Our social worker's gonna do their thing.
如果路易有家人 他们会去找的
If Louie had any family left, they'll find them.
你没事吧
OK?
幸好他是死在了医院里 而不是大街上
Guess it's good it happened here, not out on the street.
路易的事你别管了
You're off the hook with Louie.
我会教艾玛怎么清洗尸体
I'ma teach Emma here how to clean a dead body.
抱歉 产科那边要我过去一趟
I'm sorry, but they need me in L&D.
你可能得再找个翻译了 今天太忙了
You might want to call for another interpreter. Busy day.
该死 是12号♥病房♥的女孩吗
Shit, that's the girl in 12?
她已经等了五个小时
Yeah, she's been waiting for five hours.
第一次叫到她时没听见
Didn't hear her name called the first time.
你能去看看吗
You check on her?
我得练练手语
Need to brush up on my ASL.
你还会手语
You know sign language too?
普林塞斯会六种语言
Princess here knows six languages.
我会说法语 - 行了 这不是比赛
I know French. - OK, it's not a contest.
别在我面前嚼舌根
No shit talking in front of me.
她和波拉已经够我受的了
I get enough of that from her and Perlah.
看来我得找人支援了
Guess I'll call for backup.
哟 唐尼 你那个臀部脓肿的患者 出院了吗
Yo, Donnie, did you discharge your butt abscess?
还没
Not yet!
怎么回事 - 你楼上的好友们送了甜甜圈
What the hell? - Your good friends upstairs sent doughnuts.
特别感谢你在假日加班
Special thank-you for working the holiday.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
你期待什么呢 塔可和龙舌兰吗
What were you expecting, tacos and tequila?
这些家伙有一个算一个别想多排班了
Every single one of them can forget about extra shifts.
不肯多招护士 - 不肯给我们涨工资
Won't hire more nurses. - Won't pay us a decent wage.
也不肯配备真正能保护我们 不被病人伤害的保安
Won't hire security that can actually protect us from patients.
但甜甜圈是一定会有的
But absolutely, send doughnuts.
你确定要干这一行吗
Sure you want to go into this line of work?
要我帮你拿一个吗 - 当然了
Want me get you one? - Of course I do,
但我不会吃管理层送的人血馒头
but I'm not taking admin's blood pastries.
好了 吃完了赶紧干活吧
OK, move it or lose it.
穿戴好防护服和手套 去南区15号♥找我
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表