剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
CT's ready for Brandon.
我们先看过膝盖再说
As soon as we take a look at this knee.
穿透深筋膜层了
Whoa. - Through the deep fascia.
很严重吗 - 绝对得缝针
How's it look? - Definitely gonna need stitches.
多少针 - 很多针
How many? - A lot.
可能是开放性关节损伤
It could be an open joint.
做完CT后 我们做个盐水灌注实验
We'll do a saline load after CT.
好的
OK.
杠杆征阴性 前交叉韧带完好
Lever sign negative. ACL intact.
好了 可以推走了
OK, ready to roll.
你今晚还来吗
Are you still coming over tonight?
维塔克这周末 估计又要化身农场男孩了
I think Whitaker is gonna be playing farm boy again this weekend,
所以他不在
so he's not gonna be around.
我可能得改天了
I may need a rain check.
嘿 那位坏死性筋膜炎患者 有最新情况吗
Hey, do you have an update on that nec fasc patient?
我听说米勒正联合骨科进行膝上截肢
Last I heard, Miller was doing an above-the-knee amputation with ortho.
朗登那个蜂窝织炎女服务生患者 - 对
Langdon's waitress with the cellulitis? - Yeah.
天哪 可真是急转直下 - 没错
Man, that took a turn. - Sure did.
你听说路易的事了吗
Hey, did you hear about Louie?
听说了 - 你没事吧
Yeah. - You OK?
我有一个叔叔就是喝酒喝死的
one of my uncles drank himself to death.
他临死前都不成人形了
I barely recognized him at the end.
至少路易一直都是乐呵呵的
At least Louie always seemed happy.
如果你想聊聊可以来找我
I'm here if you want to talk.
早该猜到你会在这儿
Should've known I'd find you in here.
(匹兹堡创伤医疗中心 感谢您展现的团队精神 )
偷别人的午餐罚款20
You steal anyone's lunch, it's a $20 fine.
你不在的时候做了很多改动
Made a lot of changes while you were gone.
我看到了
I can see that.
听着 我让你再躲一会儿清净
Look, I'll let you hide out a little bit longer,
但之后我需要你接诊更多病人
but then I need you to pick up more patients.
你的效率没以前高了
You're not as fast as you used to be.
该死的甜甜圈
Damn doughnuts!
太糟心了
Ouch.
第一天回来就被迎头痛击
First day back, I get kicked in the nuts.
一个死了 一个脓毒症复发返院
One dead, one septic bounce-back.
这俩都不能怪你
Both of those not your fault.
你还指望会有个欢迎回归派对吗
You expecting a party?
那倒不是
No, not really.
我离开后 没人联♥系♥过我
Didn't hear from anyone while I was gone.
抱歉
Sorry.
警♥察♥...
They ever,
逮捕了那个袭击你的人吗
uh, arrest that guy who punched you?
是的
Yeah.
他们问我要不要起诉
Wanted to know if I wanted to press charges,
但我不想经历那一切
but didn't want to go through all that.
我当时心灰意冷 决定辞职 但我在家实在无聊 所以...
Thought I was done, really did, but... I got bored at home,
就坚持了几周
so only lasted a few weeks.
你呢
You?
十个月非常漫长 你只能与自己的思绪为伴
10 months is a long time to be alone with your thoughts.
我几乎失去了一切
I almost lost everything.
我知道很多女人 会带着孩子离开 但是...
I know a lot of women who would have taken the kids and left,
艾比没有走
but Abby stayed.
因为她是个好女人 因为你值得拥有第二次机会
'Cause she's a good woman. Cause you deserve a second chance.
不是每个人都跟你有同感 - 耐心点
I'm not sure everyone agrees with you. - Give it time.
听着 我...
Look, I--
我...
I, um--
我一直在遵循十二步戒瘾法 努力弥补过错
I've been working the 12 steps, trying to make amends.
我以前很自私 我欺骗自己 还欺骗你
I was really selfish. I lied to myself, and I lied to you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你可以把我从名单上划掉了 孩子 我们之间没事了
You can check me off your list, kid. We're good.
好的 - 是啊
OK. - Yeah.
2号♥有个可爱的病人在等你 重新振作起来吧
Got a lovely patient for you in Two. Let's get you back on the horse.
我真的需要跟罗比谈谈
Really need to talk with Robby.
今天或许不是最适合的日子 他明天要开始休假了
I don't know if today's the best day for that. He leaves on vacation tomorrow.
让他安稳度过这一天吧
Let him get through the day in peace.
你要离开三个月吗
He's supposed to be gone for three months?
他是这么说的 我相信他
So he says. I give him one.
加油 孩子
Go get 'em, kid.
朗登医生 这是洛基
Dr. Langdon, this is Rocky.
好名字 你哪里不舒服 洛基
Great name. What brings you in, Rocky?
我觉得很恶心
Very sick.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
一小时前
An hour ago.
他赢了吃热狗大赛后就这样了
After he won a hot dog eating contest.
吃热狗大赛 你吃了多少个
A hot dog eating contest? How many you eat?
351个热狗
351 hot dogs?
36个 那也很多了
36. Still a lot.
我备好了8毫克昂丹司琼 - 给他吃吧
I pulled eight of Zofran. - Go for it.
好了 这应该能有所缓解
All right, this should help.
舌下含服 让它慢慢溶解
Stick it under your tongue. Let it dissolve.
好的 你有吃过...
OK, are you taking any prescription--
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
桑托斯 你的肠梗阻患者怎么样了
Santos, what's up with your ileus patient?
给他服过药了
Admitted to medicine,
不用问了 13号♥已经出院了
and before you ask, 13 has been discharged.
好极了 12号♥需要医生
Great. 12 needs a doctor.
不 别逼我回去
No, don't make me go back there.
处理完大便嵌塞的那股味儿 把整个走廊都熏臭了
That disimpaction left a smell and stunk up the whole hallway.
那就去休息室拿些咖啡渣来
So grab some coffee grounds from the lounge.
我们得收治那个在押患者格斯
We need to admit our incarcerated patient, Gus.
CT显示什么
What did the CT show?
中度肺挫伤 三根肋骨骨折
Moderate pulmonary contusion, three rib fractures,
无腹腔内出血
no intra-abdominal bleeding,
下颌角前下颌骨体部斜行骨折
and oblique fracture in the body of the mandible anterior to the angle.
都预后良好 治疗方案是什么
All favorable for healing. What's the treatment plan?
止痛... - 保安
A pain med-- - Security.
很多人要睡觉呢 - 止痛药
People are trying to sleep. - Pain medication,
抗生素 流食
antibiotics, liquid diet,
一天多次监测血氧
um, a pulse ox a few times a day,
还有给伤口换药
and then also dressing changes for the laceration.
这些他的服刑机构都能提供
Which he can get at his correctional facility.
或者让他住院几天
Or he stays here for a few days,
我们让他走上康复的正轨
and we get him on the right track to healing.
你们两个去看看各自的病人吧
Why don't you two go check on your patients?
好的 - 收到
Got it. - Sure thing.
我漏掉了什么
What am I missing?
他在服刑机构吃不饱
He's not getting enough to eat at his correctional facility.
食物的分量很小
The portions are tiny.
碳水太多 水果和蔬菜不够
Too many carbs, not enough fruits or vegetables.
他没发展成慢性病算他运气好
He's lucky he hasn't developed a chronic illness.
我们没有住院床位了
We don't have any inpatient beds.
他只能在楼下待上三天
He would board down here for three days.
西桥纪念医院的病人 还源源不断地送过来
We're still getting runs from Westbridge,
行为健康的病房♥也不可能一直给他住
and we cannot tie up Behavioral for that long.
阿尔-哈希米医生 杰弗逊医生 想跟你谈谈那个被电击的孩子
Dr. Al-Hashimi, Dr. Jefferson wants to talk to you about our tasered kid.
要不我打给监狱医生
Why don't I call the prison doctor
看看他们那边能提供什么吧
and find out what they're working with over there?
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - My pleasure.
杰弗逊医生好像跟杰克逊很投缘
Dr. Jefferson seems to have a good rapport with Jackson.
太好了 他妹妹怎么样了
That's excellent. How's the sister doing?
还是很生气 她从没见过他这个样子
Still pretty upset. She's never seen him like this.
一时难以接受也正常
It's a lot to process.
他怎么样了 - 他吓坏了
How's he doing? - He's scared.
氟哌利多效果不错 但他不明白发生了什么
Droperidol had a positive effect, but he doesn't understand what's going on.
他出现了幻听和被害妄想
He's been experiencing auditory hallucinations
脑子里的声音在对他说他不安全
and paranoid delusions. Voices are telling him he isn't safe.
这种情况已经持续几个月了 - 几个月
This has been going on for months. - Months?
是的 看来他和他妹妹 有一阵子没见了
Yeah. Turns out, his sister hasn't seen him in a while.
有家族精神病史吗
Family history of mental illness?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表