剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Sorry, man, I got a call report on a septic patient going to the ICU.
好吧
今天很忙 是吧
Busy today, huh?
现在是10点15分 我们其实刚开始忙呢
Uh, well, it's 10:15. We're actually just getting started.
她在那儿
There she is.
莫汉医生 这位是劳瑞·迪亚兹 奥兰多的妻子
Dr. Mohan, uh, this is Lorrie Diaz, Orlando's wife.
谢谢 波拉 - 谢谢
Thank you, Perlah. - Thank you.
嗨 迪亚兹太太 我带你去见你丈夫吧
Hi, Mrs. Diaz. Let me take you to your husband.
很抱歉你要独自面对这些
I'm sorry you have to be here alone.
我错过了第一趟转车...
I missed my first bus transfer and--
总之...
Anyway...
嘿
Hey.
我怎么到这儿了
How'd I get here?
你在建筑工地晕倒了
You fell at your construction site.
你的工友把你送来的
A coworker brought you in.
他现在好多了 但什么都不记得了
He's a lot better but doesn't remember anything.
这在脑震荡或酮症酸中毒后很常见
That's common after a concussion or DKA.
酮症酸中毒
DKA?
这是你丈夫所患糖尿病的 一种严重并发症
It's a serious complication of your husband's diabetes.
有多严重 他能回家吗
How serious? Can he go home?
我们仍需清除他血管里的酮体
We still have to clear the ketones from his bloodstream.
他需要输一段时间胰岛素
He'll need to be on an insulin drip for a while
直到指标恢复正常
until things get back to normal.
他最好能住院
Best if he stays in the hospital.
没关系的 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
事情正朝好的方向发展 迪亚兹太太
Things are headed in the right direction, Mrs. Diaz.
他会好起来的
He's going to be better.
抱歉 我要给他测个血糖
Sorry. I got to check his blood sugar.
能单独说两句吗 - 当然
Oh, do you mind? - Absolutely.
事情是这样的...
So the thing is...
我们没有医疗保险
we don't have health insurance.
所以 我们恐怕负担不起
So... I don't think that we can afford this.
我会让我们的病例经理 诺艾儿海斯廷斯过来一趟
I'll have our case manager, Noelle Hastings, come by.
她是医疗保险方面的专家
She's an expert in health insurance.
她也许有办法能帮你报销一部分费用
She might have some options for you for coverage.
好吗 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
可恶
Crap.
怎么了 - 有几个电极老是粘不住
What's wrong? - Uh, some of the leads aren't sticking here.
我现在能躺下了吗
Can I lay down now?
我好累 - 等我粘好了就可以躺下了
I'm tired. - Yeah, as soon as we're done here.
维塔克 路易已经麻醉完毕 你可以去做牙齿引流了
Whitaker, Louie's all numb. His tooth is ready for you.
好极了 嘿 我这边遇到了一点粘贴问题
That's great. Hey, I'm having some trouble here with adherence.
可不是嘛
Oh. Of course you are.
试试这个
Uh, try this.
嗯 有道理
Oh, yeah. That makes sense.
你能...
Uh, you think you could--
你介意我在你身上涂点粘胶吗
Do you mind if I paint some sticky stuff on you?
不介意
Oh.
如果你一定要拖延不可避免的结局 那就随你吧
If you must prolong the inevitable, so be it.
之后你就能躺下了
You'll get to lie down afterwards.
矿物油没用
No success with the mineral oil.
我之前就是这么说的
That's what I said.
现在怎么办
So now what?
你可以等上一两周让强力胶自行脱落
You can wait one to two weeks for the superglue to break down on its own.
我今晚要主持国♥庆♥节派对
I'm hosting a Fourth of July party tonight.
你想让我以这副形象示人吗
You want me to show up like this?
另一个选择是我把你的睫毛剪掉一半
The other option is I trim your eyelashes halfway down.
这样能减弱胶水的粘合强度
That'll lower the strength of the glue holding them together.
就这么办吧
Let's do that.
请躺好
Lie back, please.
我需要你保持头部绝对静止 眼睛闭上
I need you to hold your head perfectly still, keep your eye closed.
我本来也睁不开
My eye can't open.
我就是因为这个来的
That's why I'm here.
不 我的意思是 另一只眼也闭上
No, I mean, your other eye, too.
好的 开始了
Okay, here we go.
很好 桑巴先生 都搞定了
Perfect, Mr. Samba. All good here.
我感觉...有点晕
Feeling... dizzy.
一会儿就让你躺下
We'll put you down in a second.
天哪
Holy shit.
V7 V8 V9导联ST段抬高
ST elevation, V7, V8, V9.
这是后壁心梗
It's a posterior STEMI.
那是什么
What's that?
这是最凶险的一类心脏病发作
It's the worst kind of heart attack.
桑巴先生
Mr. Samba.
桑巴先生
Mr. Samba!
嘿 我这儿需要人帮忙
Hey, I could use a second set of hands here!
无脉搏室速 开始按压
Pulseless V tach. Start compressions.
充电到200焦耳
Charging to 200.
好的 清场
Clear.
继续按压
Okay, resume compressions.
代码ST段抬高型心肌梗死 是后壁 - 对 做得好
Code STEMI. It was posterior. - Yeah, good call.
你贴除颤电极片了吗 - 是的 以防万一
You put the defib pads on? - Yeah, just in case.
停止按压
Hold compressions.
窦性心律正常 - 好的
Normal sinus. - All right.
脉搏有力 查血压
Got a strong pulse. Check the BP.
好的 我们准备一下 送他去心脏导管室
All right, we'll prep him for cath lab.
嘿 桑巴先生
Hey, Mr. Samba,
你会没事的 今天见不到天堂的珍珠大门了
you're going to be okay. No pearly gates today.
这个发现非常及时 维塔克
Really good pickup, Whitaker.
谢谢
Thank you.
你遇到过跟你调情的病人吗
Has a patient ever flirted with you?
当然 怎么了
Sure. Why?
今早有个男患者
There was this guy this morning--
后来证实他是个罪犯 但是
he turned out to be a criminal,
这是个不错的调剂 让我暂时忘记庭外质询的事儿
but, yeah, it was a nice distraction from the deposition.
你还在担心那事啊 - 是啊 一直在数着时间呢
You still worried about that? - Yep. Yeah, counting down the hours.
还剩五小时 你要是好奇的话
There are five left, if you're wondering.
嗨 朗森女士
Hi, Miss Ronson.
叫我菲利西娅吧
Phylicia, please.
菲利西娅 我是金医生
Phylicia, I'm Dr. King.
这是我同事 桑托斯医生
This is my colleague Dr. Santos.
你哪里不舒服
What brings you in today?
我这几天都咳嗽得厉害
I've had this pretty bad cough for a few days now.
你抽烟吗 你咳出什么东西了吗 有胸痛吗
Do you smoke? Are coughing up anything, any chest pain?
都没有
No, no, and no.
我觉得我是在工作的地方染上的
I honestly think I picked it up at work.
单位很多人都生病了 - 你在哪里工作
It was going around. - Oh, where do you work?
我在PNC银行的企业部 - 往前坐一点 谢谢
I'm in corporate at PNC Bank. - Sit forward, please.
可能是办公室的流行病
It could be an office bug.
或者是从健身房♥感染的 我经常泡在里面
Or I got it from the gym. I'm there all the time.
你有什么要问的吗 桑托斯医生
Do you have anything to ask, Dr. Santos?
什么
What?
你有问题要问病人吗
Do you have any questions to ask our patient?
没有
Uh, no, I'm good.
好的 你听到了什么
Okay. What'd you hear?
右下肺有点湿啰音
Maybe some crackles at the right base.
好的 那我们得给你做个胸部CT 查下肺部
Okay, well, we're going to need a chest X-ray to check your lungs.
需要很久吗 我还想赶回去上班
Will that take long? Maybe I can still make it to the office.
应该用不了多久
It shouldn't.
你可以去下单子了 - 好
You can go put the orders in. - Yeah.
这里情况如何
How are we doing in here?
振奋人心
Oh, this is thrilling.
绝对值回二十万美元的学生贷款
Definitely worth $200,000 worth of student debt.
浅表伤口用无菌胶带 全层伤口 试试皮肤粘合剂
Superficial ones get a steri-strip. Full thickness, try Dermabond.
怎么确定患者需要缝合 乔伊
How can you tell they need a suture, Joy?
如果伤口边缘张力很大的话
If the edges are under significant tension.
我不知道你也叫乔伊
I didn't realize your name was Joy.
我得告诉我父母他们当年有多时髦
I'm going to have to tell my parents how trendy they were.
头部 颈部 胸部 腹部和骨盆CT
CT head, neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvis,
初步来看都没问题 - 幸运的家伙
all normal on preliminary read. - Lucky guy.
有点渗血
Little bit of oozing.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表