剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
如果是黑人女性的话最好了
If there's a Black woman, I'd like that.
我们可以安排
Yeah, we can arrange that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你做得很好
That was a good catch.
涉及进食障碍时 黑人女性常被漏诊
Black women tend to go underdiagnosed when it comes to eating disorders.
是吗 - 很不幸 是这样的
Really? - Yeah, unfortunately.
我上高中时以为自己有进食障碍
You know, I thought I had an eating disorder in high school,
于是做了很多研究
and so I did a lot of research on the subject.
我...我其实并没有 我只是...
I didn't--no, I just--
我和我姐姐小时候很挑食
My sister and I were really picky eaters growing up, you know?
对颜色和口感都很挑剔
Color and texture.
不吃蔬菜和鱼
Vegetables and fish.
不吃鸡蛋
Oh, eggs.
还有黏糊糊的秋葵 芦笋 好恶心
Slimy okra, asparagus-- ugh, disgusting.
把我们父母快逼疯了 - 不吃鸡蛋 真奇怪
Drove our parents crazy. - Oh, eggs, weird.
没那么奇怪
It's not that weird.
我要继续写病历了
I got to catch up on my charting.
如果你想找人聊聊 我随时都在
You know, if--if you want to talk, I'm around.
聊什么
Talk about what?
第二年住院医生的感受之类的 比实习那年难多了
Being an R2? Way harder than intern year.
是啊 要指导那些医学生 实习生
Oh, yeah, um... yeah, overseeing the med students, the interns,
都没时间写病历了
having no time to do my own charts.
等你轮转到内科 外科 和心脏重症监护室就知道了
Yeah, just wait until you get into Medical, Surgical, and Cardiac ICU.
重症这名字可不是白叫的
I stands for "intense."
我觉得你保守了
Somehow that seems like an understatement.
这确实能帮助你提升临床技能
Well, it does help you grow your clinical skills,
照顾危重病人
you know, caring for the sickest patients.
跟这些病历说去吧
Tell that to these charts.
用语♥音♥输入 效率更高
Um, dictate. Helps you go faster.
西桥纪念医院转来的那个病人 怎么样了
Oh, uh, what happened with our patient from Westbridge?
你没汇报他的肌钙蛋白指标 - 桑巴先生
You never grabbed me for his troponin. - Mr. Samba--
他是后壁心梗 - 什么
it was a posterior STEMI. - What?
12导联心电图没显示啊
Didn't show on the 12-lead.
通常都不会
Oh, usually doesn't.
我想大部分医生都会忽略的
And I think most clinicians would have missed it.
但你没有
But you didn't.
我只是运气好
Guess I got lucky.
随便吧 臭哈克贝瑞
Whatever, Fuckleberry.
好吧 抱歉 我是哪里得罪你了吗
Okay, I'm sorry. Did I do something to bother you?
没有
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
喂 - 怎么了
Yo. - What's up?
我收了个返诊病人 你还记得黛比·科恩吗
I got a bounce-back. You remember Debbie Cohen?
没什么印象 我今早看了16个病人
Not really. I've seen 16 patients this morning.
那个脚背蜂窝织炎的餐馆员工
The restaurant worker with cellulitis on the dorsum of the foot?
对对 给她用了先锋霉素 我标记了感染边界
Yes, yes, she's on Keflex. I marked the border.
我给她用了热敷包 但你最好过来看看
Yeah, I got a hot pack on it, but, uh, you should take a look.
嗨 朗登医生
Hi. Dr. Langdon.
我没想到你这么快就回来了
I wasn't expecting to see you back so soon.
药物导致了胃肠不适吗
Meds upset your stomach?
不是 是疼痛更严重了
Uh, no. The pain got worse,
你说红肿范围超过标记线就回来复诊
and you said to come back if the redness spread outside the Sharpie line.
我们来看看
Let's take a look.
看上去是你的感染
It looks like the infection
对口服药没反应
isn't responding to the pills I prescribed you,
所以我们需要给你输静脉抗生素
so we need to get you on some IV antibiotics
马上送你回急诊室
and get you back to the ED now.
很严重吗
Uh, i-is it bad?
如果及时处理就不会
Not if we can get a handle on it.
耐药菌感染 - 或者更糟
MRSA? - Or maybe worse.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表