剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
你觉得我应该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
我觉得这是个好计划
I think this is a pretty good plan.
好的 - 行吗
Okay. - Yeah?
高压95 低压67
BP 95 over 67.
感觉有点低了 - 是的
Seems a little on the low side. - It is.
你以前有过低血压吗
Have you ever had low blood pressure in the past?
没有 我的血压一直很高
No, sir. My blood pressure's always high.
别乱动 先生 做心电图的时候不要说话
Hold still, sir. No talking while we do the EKG.
汉森家的人遗传高血压
The Hansens all run high,
除了蒙蒂 他是低血压 但他死了
except for Monty. He ran low, but he's dead.
说这种话没有任何帮助
That's not helpful.
你想帮忙吗 别再扮演家庭药剂师了
You want to help, quit playing family pharmacist.
我们向来都是药物共享的
Pooling meds is how we've always done it.
把所有药都堆在桌子中♥央♥…
You put everything in a big pile in the middle of the table--
看看我们被害成什么样了
Well, look where that got us now.
不 我必须要插一嘴了
No, I'm gonna jump in here and echo that sharing meds
擅自合用非处方药物是大忌
which haven't been prescribed to you is actually a real big no-no.
你们还记得你们兄弟 可能吃了什么药吗
How we doing on remembering what your brother might've taken?
我们可以打回家问问 - 好主意
We could call back to the house. - Great idea. O
好吧 先生 不管你吃的是哪种小圆药片
kay. Whatever little round pill you took, sir,
都使你的心率和血压骤降
has caused your heart rate and blood pressure to drop so low,
你现在有昏厥 摔倒或受重伤的风险
you're at risk of fainting, falling, or having a serious injury.
我们得送他回急诊 好给他补一升液
We need to take him back to the ER so he can get a liter of fluids,
我们可以给他查血 监测他的心率
we can check his blood tests and monitor his heart rate
和血压 直到他完全康复
and blood pressure till he recovers.
血氧饱和度稳定在99
Pulse ox holding steady at 99.
通气量良好 - 你感觉怎么样 易先生
Good tidal volume. - How you doing there, Mr. Yee?
可以送他去做扫描了 - 我上楼去看结果出来没
Scanner can take him now. - I'll check the results from upstairs.
他为什么还是神志恍惚 - 可能是脑震荡
Why is he so altered? - Could be concussion.
也许是轻微的颅内出血
Maybe a small intracranial hemorrhage.
CT结果出来 一切就都明了了
All will be revealed by the Donut of Truth.
需要便携监护仪吗 - 乔伊 你跟着他
Need a portable monitor. - Joy, stay with him, please.
看看放射科的医生能否给我们… - 他怎么样了
See if the radiologist can give us a STAT read. - How is he?
我好像听到有人说他瘫痪了
Did I hear someone say he's paralyzed?
他的四肢都有发软的迹象
There are signs of weakness in both arms and legs.
但我们需要做一个全身扫描 才能给出最终诊断
But before we can make any prognosis, we'll need a full-body scan.
头部CT能显示脑部损伤
Head CT will show us any brain injury.
颈部CT则能看出脊髓是否受伤
Neck CT will show us any spinal-cord injury.
胸 腹 盆腔CT能排除内出血
Chest, abdomen, pelvis will rule out any internal bleeding.
天啊
Oh, my God.
扫描大约15分钟就能做完
The scans should only take about 15 minutes.
与此同时 你能让我们 也给你检查一下吗
In the meantime, perhaps you'd let us look you over as well?
我没事
I'm fine.
急救人员检查过我了 我只想陪着我丈夫
The medics checked me. I just want to stay with my husband.
你不能跟他一起进CT室 但如果你愿意 可以在外面等
Well, you can't go into the CT with him, but you can wait just outside if you like.
借过一下 - 普林塞斯 这是南希
Excuse me. - Princess, this is Nancy.
易太太想陪她丈夫去做CT
Mrs. Yee is gonna go with her husband to CT.
你能带她去吗 - 没问题 进来吧
Will you show her where to go? - Sure. Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
那现在有什么计划
So what's the plan now?
要在我的自然栖息地继续观察我吗
Keep observing me in my natural habitat?
无法预知我的下一步行动
No telling what I might do next.
我想我已经有大概的了解了
I think I've got the gist.
不如我们先各自去忙
How about we each take a lap and meet here
等易先生做完CT回来再在这儿碰头
when Mr. Yee is back from CT?
这么快就要分开了吗
Splitting up so soon?
你可以去认识新人了 罗宾纳维奇医生
You're free to see other people, Dr. Robinavitch.
我想要的是合作 不是承诺
I'm looking for cooperation, not commitment.
所以你自己包扎了烫伤
So you bandaged the burn yourself?
不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no--
女士 你这样我很难查看伤势
Ma'am, you're--you're making it difficult for me to see under this dressing.
这是桌布吗
Is that a tablecloth?
一小块窗帘
Part of a window curtain.
比桌布干净
Cleaner than tablecloth.
我还是等医生来吧 谢谢你
I'll wait for the doctor. Thank you.
我能问一下你是怎么烫伤的吗
May I ask how this happened?
连续好几个星期了 孩子们拿着鞭炮
For weeks on end, the kids with their
没日没夜地放
guchnyy firecrackers, going all day and night.
是鞭炮导致的
Oh, i-is this a firecracker burn?
不 亲爱的 我是被失手掉落的
No, sweetie, this is from the full samovar
一整个茶炊烫伤的…
I drop on the floor when the sh--
鞭炮又开始劈里啪啦了
the firecrackers started going on again.
抱歉 茶炊是什么
I'm sorry. What's a samovar?
那是一种煮咖啡和茶的大金属壶 烧起来会特别烫
It is a big metal urn for coffee or tea. They can get super-duper hot,
小时候 我家里人都不让我摸它
and I was never allowed to touch ours.
你好 科瓦连科太太 我是迈克尔罗宾纳维奇医生
Uh, hello, Mrs. Kovalenko. My name is Dr. Michael Robinavitch.
大家都叫我罗比医生
Everybody calls me Dr. Robby.
罗宾纳维奇 你是犹太人
Robinavitch? Jewish?
你猜对了
You guessed it.
我看到你今天是因为烫伤来就诊的
And I see that you are here today for a burn.
我们来看一下情况吧
Why don't we take a look?
未婚 - 对 未婚
Oh, not married? - No, I'm not married.
你会去犹太教堂吗
Do you attend synagogue?
有阵子没去了
Uh, not for a while.
我是说 基本只在重要节日才去
I mean, High Holidays mostly.
哪个教堂
Where?
你在上面涂了什么
What did you put on this?
哪个教堂
Where?
你在烧伤的地方涂了蜂蜜吗
On your burn. Is this honey?
对 亲爱的 你节日时去哪家教堂
Yes, honey. Where do you go on holy days?
我祖父母…
Uh, my grandparents, um--
我从小到大去的都是 和平追思教堂 你呢
I grew up going to Rodef Shalom. You?
生命之树教堂
Tree of Life.
他们在重建
They're rebuilding.
是啊 换个新面貌
Yes, something new.
铭记 重建 新生
Remember, Rebuild, Renew.
这是他们的口号♥
That's the slogan.
抱歉 你刚才说“蜂蜜”
I'm sorry, did you say "honey"?
你觉得蜂蜜很好笑吗
You think honey's funny?
这是治烧伤的神药
Works like a charm.
我父亲养蜜蜂的 我懂
My father kept bees. I know.
如果蜂蜜是医用级的 且烧伤不是很严重
If the honey is medical grade and the burns are not too bad,
蜂蜜确实有一定的
honey actually does have some antibacterial
抗菌和抗炎的作用
and anti-inflammatory properties.
然而 你的烧伤有些部位很深
However, these burns are very deep in some places.
需要清创
They're going to need debridement.
我很高兴你来医院了
I'm glad you came in.
我料到了
That's what I thought.
我虽然心存侥幸 但也猜了个大概
I was hoping no, but I figured as much.
没什么好担心的
Not to worry.
我们很快就能处理好 不会耽误你回家吃晚饭看烟花的
We are gonna have you patched up and home in time for dinner and fireworks.
不
No.
不要烟花了
No more fireworks.
不 - 好吧
No. - Okay.
谁是凯莉·康纳斯的医生
Anyone here treating Kylie Connors?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
她九岁 我是本尼·康纳斯
She's nine. I'm Benny Connors.
康纳斯先生 我是桑托斯医生 我负责治疗凯莉
Mr. Connors, I'm Dr. Santos. I'm treating Kylie.
她没事吧 我能见她吗
Is she okay? Can I see her?
我女友吉娜说她下巴受伤了
My--my girlfriend, Gina, says she got a cut on her chin?
我可以带你去见她 她下巴有一处小撕裂伤
Yeah, I can take you to her. She has a small laceration on her chin,
但已经用医用胶水修复好了
but it was easily repaired with medical superglue,
所以不需要缝针 - 好的
so no stitches necessary. - Okay.
她磕掉了一块牙齿
She chipped a tooth,
但那是乳牙 所以也不需要看牙医
but it's a baby tooth, so it won't need dental work.
太好了 真是松了口气
All right, well, that's a relief.
凯莉之前受过别的伤吗
Has Kylie had any previous injuries?
是的 她去年手腕骨折了
Uh, yeah. She, um--she broke her wrist last year.
玩滑板摔的
She was skateboarding.
达娜 你能让迪伦和艾哈迈德 去创伤一室吗
Dana, if you could get Dylan to come to North 1, and Ahmad.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表