剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
We romantics...
更喜欢梦境
prefer la reve, the dream.
是啊
We do, do we?
嘿 给我留一支舞
Hey, save a dance for me.
好的 我会的
Uh, yeah, okay, I will.
麦凯医生 - 在
Dr. McKay? - Yes.
这是格雷琴·威廉
This is Gretchen Williams.
其实是拉姆丁
Actually, it's Lambdin.
你打电♥话♥来说了我前夫的事
You called about my ex-husband,
迈克尔·威廉 - 是的 谢谢你能来
Michael Williams. - Yeah. Yes, yes. Thank you for coming in.
你是他的紧急联♥系♥人
You were, um, listed as his emergency contact.
是啊 我不知道为什么 我们已经离婚几年了
Yeah, I don't know why. We have been divorced for years.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
他现在情况不太好
He's--he's going through a lot right now.
你想看看他吗
Would you like to see him?
好 里奥 你能放大并且拿稳一点吗
Uh, okay. Leo, can you zoom in and please hold it a little steadier?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
阿托伐他汀 辛伐他汀 依折麦布
Atorvastatin. Simvastatin. Ezetimibe.
这些都是降胆固醇的药
Those are all high-cholesterol medications.
你能转向右边吗
Can you go to the right?
赖诺普利
Lisinopril.
洛沙坦 普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥
Losartan. Propranolol.
等等 就是那个 温蒂那堆里
Wait, wait, that's it. Wendy's pile.
黄色瓶子的 蓝色小圆药片
Yellowish bottle, little, round blue pills,
就像我说的
just like I said.
普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥ - 没错 小姑娘
Propranolol? - Bingo, little lady.
好的 这下很多事就说得通了
Okay, yeah, well, this makes a lot of sense now.
普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥是一种降压药
Um, propranolol is a high-blood-pressure medication.
每粒药的含量是20毫克 而起始剂量是40毫克
Those are 20 milligrams each, and the starting dose is 40 mgs.
你吃了几片药
How many pills did you take?
不用 医生 我来这儿之前上过厕所了
No, ma'am. I-I went just before I came here.
爸爸
Dad.
药…你吃了几片药
Um--pill--how many pills did you take?
可能四五片吧
Oh, uh, I think four, maybe five.
那很多了 好的
That is a lot. Okay.
提醒一下 他是在饭后吃的
Full stomach, mind you.
好消息是 这种药代谢很快
Well, um, the good news is, it has a short half-life,
我们需要你留院监测四小时
so, um, we're gonna need to keep you for about four hours to monitor.
但之后你还能赶得上傍晚的庆祝活动
But then you'll be able to rejoin for all the late-afternoon festivities.
太好了
All right.
正在输第三袋和第四袋 高压84 低压56 心率112
Unit 3 and 4 running in. BP 84 over 56. Heart rate 112.
积液比之前增多了
Free fluid's much bigger than before.
她没有好转 手术室预留了房♥间
She's not turning the corner. OR is holding a room.
我会通知她丈夫
I'll let the husband know.
你们为什么过这么久才给她检查 - 现场生命体征良好 无明显不适
Why did you guys wait so long to check her? - Good vitals in the field. No distress.
她拒绝治疗
She refused to sign in.
你们应该说服她 - 事后诸葛亮 她当时情况稳定
You should have convinced her. - 20 20 hindsight. She was stable.
但现在不是了
Until she wasn't.
下次我会使用X光透♥视♥眼♥镜♥
Next time, I'll use my X-ray vision goggles.
送她上楼吧
Let's get her upstairs.
我得去给我膝关节置换的病人 测个血糖
Got to do an accu-check on my DKA patient.
谢谢你的支援
Thanks for the backup.
随时效劳
Anytime.
现在试着抬起胳膊 马克
Now, try and lift your arm, Mark.
我在努力了 做不到
I'm trying. Can't do it.
但你的体力正在恢复 说话也利索了
But you are getting stronger, and your speech is improving.
我怎么会失去那么多钾
How did I lose so much potassium?
你没有失去钾 是转移到细胞里了
You didn't lose it. It got shifted into cells.
等它们原路返回 你就会恢复正常了
When it comes back, you'll return to normal.
南希在哪
Where's Nancy?
她脾脏大概这个位置受了伤 有内出血
She had an injury to her spleen right about here with some internal bleeding.
天啊 - 她因为失血晕倒了
Oh, God. - She passed out from blood loss.
我们给她输了血
We were able to transfuse her,
她现在正被送去手术室修复损伤
and she's now on her way to surgery to repair that damage.
这都怪我
This is my fault.
她想…
She was trying to--
她为我们预定了行程
She booked a trip for us,
为我
for me.
我却一直在跟她吵 我…
I fought her the whole time. I've been--
请不要…
Please don't--
天哪 请不要让她死
oh, my God, please don't let her die.
拜托了
Please.
我向你保证 她会得到最好的救治
I can assure you that she is in excellent hands.
这难道是必经之路吗
Is this how it works?
什么必经之路
How what works?
你总以为很多事很重要 觉得一切都特别重要
You think things are important... that everything's so important.
直到躺在了医院里才真正看清
And then you end up here and see.
是啊 都是这样的
Yeah, that is how it works.
没事 就是…一个小洞
No, it's a small hole.
像硬币那么大
Like the size of a dime, right, Doc?
对吧 医生
Yeah, even smaller.
对 比那更小
It's a minor enough procedure
这是个微创手术 大部分患者第二天就能回家了
that most patients go home the next day.
然后呢
And then?
然后他们能确认到底是什么 以及如何治疗
And then they'll know what it is and how to treat it.
对吧 - 对 正是如此
Isn't that right? - Yeah, exactly.
我很抱歉他们把你叫来了
I'm sorry that they called you.
大概是因为我忘记更新表格了 - 不 没事 我…
I never updated the form, I guess. - No, no, it's okay. I'm--
我接到了他们的电♥话♥ 感到很意外
You know, they called, and I was just kind of surprised.
你没必要来的
Well, you didn't have to come.
但我来了
But I did.
我听说你结婚了
I heard you got married.
恭喜你 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
希望他能好好待你
I hope he treats you well.
你应该获得幸福
You deserve to be happy.
我很遗憾你要经历这些 迈克尔
I'm really sorry you're going through this, Michael.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
但你了解我的
But you know me--
我没那么容易被打倒
I'm a survivor.
要不我让你们单独聊一会吧
Why don't I-I leave you guys to talk for a few minutes?
我还得去看个病人
I have a patient to check on.
好的 - 好的
Sure. - Yeah.
补液两升后 迪亚兹先生应该有好转才对
Mr. Diaz should be improving after 2 liters.
血糖 - 从521降到436
Blood sugar? - Down from 521 to 436.
这是好事 对吧 - 我们的方向是对的
That's good, right? - Moving in the right direction.
你能联♥系♥上你妈妈吗
Were you able to get ahold of your mom?
她在来的路上了
Yes. She's on her way. She doesn't have a car.
她没有车 只能坐公交 所以会耽搁一些时间
She takes buses, so it takes longer.
抱歉 - 不必
I'm sorry. - Don't be.
当前胰岛素剂量是 每小时每公斤体重0.1单位
Current insulin is 0.1 units per kilo per hour.
接下来呢 - 血糖降到250后
Next steps? - Once the glucose is down to 250,
剂量就减到 每小时每公斤体重0.05单位
reduce the insulin to 0.05 units per kilo per hour.
因为你可以在清除酮体前 让血糖恢复正常
Because you can normalize the blood sugar before you clear the ketones,
从而避免低血糖
and you don't get hypoglycemia.
但随着治疗推进 在胰岛素清除酮体时
But as treatment continues, you'll have to give IV dextrose
需通过静脉输注葡萄糖 将血糖维持在
to keep the blood glucose in between 150 and 200
150至200之间 - 显而易见
while the insulin drip clears the ketones. - Obviously.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
搞定
Got it.
杜安特 你在里面干什么呢 儿子
Duante, what are you doing in there, son?
我是一只兔子
I'm a rabbit,
在农夫抓到我之前 我要把所有胡萝卜都抢走
grabbing all the carrots before the farmer gets me.
继续
Keep going.
这个是卡兹吸血器 末端有个小气囊
This is a Katz extractor with a tiny balloon at the end.
我们要将其绕到珠子后方
What we're gonna do is, we're gonna slip it past the bead,
给气囊充气 然后把珠子推出来
inflate the balloon, try to pull out the bead.
会疼吗 - 不会 他已经麻醉了
Is it painful? - No, he's--he's numbed up.
升到三♥级♥了
Made it to level three.
而且注意力都被游戏吸引了
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表