剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我要去看看
I got to watch that.
所以 薇洛 你有什么问题
Um, um, so--so what is Willow's health issue?
我的眼睛被强力胶粘住了
Uh, my eye-- it's superglued shut.
剪掉半截睫毛和矿物油都没用吗 - 没用
Halfway trim and mineral oil didn't work? - Nope.
那我建议剪掉全部睫毛
Then--then I would suggest cutting the full lash down.
我同意 J医生
I concur, Dr. J.
只要是你来操作就行
As long as you're the one doing it.
好的 没问题
Okay, yeah, sure.
好 请靠在椅子上
Um, yeah. Uh, sit back for me.
闭上双眼 尽量保持不动
I'll get you to close both your eyes and be as still as possible.
好的
Okay.
交给你了 医生
All you, Doc.
谢谢 朗登医生
Thank you, Dr. Langdon.
好的 我要开始了
Okay, here we go.
你有多少粉丝 J医生
How many followers do you have, Dr. J?
超出你的想象 朗登医生
More than you'd guess, Dr. Langdon.
好了
There.
你做到了
You did it.
天哪 这太丑了
Oh, my God. This looks terrible.
不过我可以贴假睫毛 对吧
I can still put a false lash on it, though, right?
你感觉怎么样 迪亚兹先生
How are you feeling, Mr. Diaz?
好多了
Much better.
我们得谈谈你的糖尿病 是怎么发展到这一步的
We need to talk about how your diabetes progressed to this place.
这位是实习医生 权医生
This is Student Dr. Kwon.
你所说的一切我们都会替你保密
What you say here remains between us.
我用的胰岛素低于规定剂量
I'm taking a lower dose of insulin than I should be.
你每次打的是处方剂量的多少
How much of your prescribed dose are you using at a time?
一半
Half.
我之前公♥司♥有买♥♥医保 但疫情期间我失去了工作
I used to have insurance through work, but I lost that job when the pandemic hit.
那时按医嘱用药很轻松
It was easy to keep up with my medication then.
我还有个很好的家庭医生
I had a great primary doctor, too.
现在我只能靠自己了
Now I'm kind of on my own.
你有血糖仪吗 - 有
Do you have a glucose monitor? - Uh, yes.
但我买♥♥不起每周都要用的试纸
But I can't afford the test strips every week.
太贵了
They're too expensive.
我们可以别在我家人面前 讨论这个吗
Can we not talk about this in front of my family?
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我的女孩们来了
There are my girls.
你打给你两个哥哥了吗
Did you call your brothers?
他们还在踢足球 - 我有好消息
They're still at soccer. - I have good news.
我为爸爸开通了水滴筹
I started a GoFundMe for Dad.
开通了什么
A what?
为爸爸的医疗费筹款
To help raise money for Dad's medical care
因为我们没有保险
since we don't have insurance.
不
No, no.
快撤下来
Take it down, now.
但是为什么
But why?
我靠努力工作挣钱 我不需要施舍
I work hard. I don't need charity.
但是 爸爸 我们已经... - 安娜
But, Dad, we've already-- - Ana,
你听到我说的了 撤下来
you heard me! Take it down.
天啊 奥兰多
Jesus, Orlando.
路易 我想着回来看看你怎么样了
Louie, thought I'd sneak back here to check on you.
你还好吗 - 挺好的
How we doing in here? - Good.
牙齿舒服多了 - 太好了
Tooth's feeling much better. - Glad to hear it.
看来你还得在这儿待上三小时
Looks like you're stuck with us for the next three hours.
我们需要监测你的血压
We need to monitor your blood pressure.
趁着等待的时间 能给我拿杯喝的吗
How about a drink while I wait?
水还是橙汁
Water or orange juice?
当我没说吧
Uh, never mind.
那个 孩子们还好吗
So, uh... how are the kids doing?
他们就是一群捣蛋鬼
Oh, they're perfect little monsters.
坦纳五岁了 佩妮三岁
Tanner's five now. Penny's three.
你真有福气啊
Oh, ain't that a blessing.
是啊 但他们对睡觉一点兴趣没有
It is, but they have zero interest in bedtime.
还有条总在院子里刨坑的狗
And there's the dog always digging up the yard.
你的草坪能照到多少阳光
How much sun does your lawn get?
我不知道 很多阳光
I don't know. Plenty.
撒上多年生黑麦草种
Seed it with perennial ryegrass.
稍微浇点水
And you want to lightly water it
再围个临时栅栏 狗就没法靠近了
and put up a temporary fence so the dog can't get back to it.
人才啊
Color me impressed.
谁叫我喜欢草呢
What can I say? I like grass.
说真的 你怎么知道这些的
No, seriously, how do you-- how do you know all that?
我以前是场地管♥理♥员♥
I was a groundskeeper.
我负责打理花♥园♥和草坪
I worked with gardens and lawns back in the day.
罗比
Robby.
有时间吗
Got a sec?
朗登医生 - 阿尔-哈希米医生
Dr. Langdon. - Dr. Al-Hashimi.
分诊那边怎么样
How's triage looking?
我和唐尼已经控制住局面了 - 很好
Donnie and I have it under control. - Good.
你把那边的工作收尾一下过来帮忙吧
I want you to wrap up what you're doing out there and join us back here.
我们预计会接收更多 西桥纪念医院转过来的病人
We're expecting more diverted traffic from Westbridge.
好的
Will do.
另外我想说
And I just want to say, I think it's great
你能加入医生互助计划 这真的很了不起
that you're in the Physicians' Health Program.
我知道这需要很大的决心
I know it's a big commitment.
是啊 一开始挺难的
Uh, yeah, it was hard at the beginning,
但我第一年已经快结束了
but, you know, I'm almost done with year one now.
只需要再坚持四年就行了
Only four more years to go.
一便士换你的想法
Penny for your thoughts.
一便士可远远不够
Oh, they're way more expensive than that.
我预算有点紧 不要拉倒
I'm on a budget. Take it or leave it.
今天过得跟我想象中不太一样
My day is not turning out the way that I expected.
我们接到了紧急出诊 朗登当时正好有空
We had a callout. Langdon was available.
我本来希望等他回来时 我已经去休假了
I was sort of hoping to be on my sabbatical when he came back.
你们曾经非常亲近
You two were very close.
也许这是宇宙在告诉你 是时候消除隔阂了
Maybe this is the universe's way of telling you it's time to clear the air.
也许吧
Maybe it is.
也许不是
Maybe it isn't.
好的 我们需要你留院一天 打静脉抗生素
Okay, so, um, we'll need to keep you for the day for your IV antibiotics
并监测血氧
and to monitor your oxygen level.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
如果...
What if...
我一直在催吐呢
I have been making myself vomit?
那...
Well...
贪食症是可以治疗的
bulimia is treatable.
我本来想戒的
I was going to stop.
以前戒掉过一次
I stopped before.
我们家人聚会总是围着食物转
My family gathers around food.
庆祝时要吃饭 哀悼时要吃饭
We eat when we're celebrating. We eat when we're mourning.
我们就是必须得吃东西
We just eat.
但之后我上了大学 外貌成了关注的焦点
But then I got to college, and it was all about how you looked.
那一定压力很大吧
That's a lot of pressure.
我开始催吐
I started vomiting.
所有人都说我变好看了
Everyone said I looked great.
于是我去健身房♥更勤快了
So I went to the gym more.
那时我还不需要频繁地催吐
I didn't need to purge as much.
去年 我经历了一次分手 老♥毛♥病又犯了
Last year, I went through a breakup. It all came back.
你这是在长♥期♥伤害自己的身体
You're... doing long-term damage to your body.
而且你不会自己好起来
And it doesn't just go away on its own.
寻求帮助不丢人
It's okay to ask for help.
我们可以帮你联♥系♥ 楼上的进食障碍治疗项目
We can set you up with our eating-disorder program upstairs.
需要住院治疗吗 - 这是一个门诊项目
It's here in the hospital? - It's an outpatient program.
你会和治疗师进行一对一或团体治疗
You'd meet with a therapist for individual and group therapy
每周一到两次
once or twice a week.
你愿意见治疗师吗
Would you be open to meeting with a therapist?
或许吧
I guess.
你有偏好的类型吗
Do you have any preference for type of therapist--
男性 女性
male, female?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表