剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我希望你不介意我直接开展工作了
I hope you don't mind me jumping right into things.
我认为模拟抢救 是评估学生能力的绝佳方式
I find that a mock code is a great way to assess the students' capabilities.
如果我们能花点时间
Well, it might have been nice if we'd had a little time
梳理一下我们做事的方式 那就更好了
to go over how we do things.
你没收到安德伍德医生 也就是格洛丽亚发的资料吗
Did you not get a packet from Dr. Underwood? Gloria?
上面列明了我在退伍军人事务部
It outlined the quality-improvement changes
推行的质量改进措施
I instituted at the VA.
所有大学医院都会采纳这个方案
We're adopting the program at all of the university hospitals.
你没看吗 - 我看了
You didn't read it? - No, I did. I mean, I will.
我是说 我会的 我正打算看 我想看
I'm going to. I want to.
我以为你今天来之前我还有一点时间
I thought I had a little bit more time before you came in today.
我们已经在登记处
We've already distributed
给所有人发放了患者护照
patient passports to everyone at registration.
患者护照是什么
What is a patient passport?
很高兴你问了
So glad you asked.
萨米拉 - 阿尔医生
Samira? - Dr. Al.
我们几年前在退伍军人事务部共事过
We worked together at the VA a few years ago.
现在你是第四年住院医师了
And now you're an R4.
是啊 我很开心你能加入我们
Yes. And I'm so excited you're joining us.
梅丽莎·金医生也在这儿 你跟她也一起工作过
Dr. Mel King is here, too. I think you worked with her as well.
病人来了 - 确实
Incoming! - I did indeed.
名字不详 他是名洗碗工 右侧胸部厨房♥刀刺伤
John Doe--dishwasher, penetrating trauma from a kitchen knife to the right chest.
是袭击还是意外 - 不清楚 最初有脉搏
Assault or accident? - Unclear. Initially had a pulse,
过了两个街区后没有了
lost it two blocks away.
什么情况 派对狂人们
What do we got, party people?
约兰达加西亚 创伤外科培训医师
Dr. Yolanda Garcia, trauma surgery fellow,
来认识下巴拉恩·阿尔-哈希米医生 新来的急诊科主治医生
meet Dr. Baran Al-Hashimi, new E.D. attending.
在我离开期间 她会暂代我的工作
She's gonna be covering for me while I'm gone.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
他们早该把你换了 你这个讨厌鬼
About time they replaced you, Rabbit-bitch.
我也会想念你的 小约
I'm gonna miss you, too, Yolo.
加西亚医生不擅长表达情感
Dr. Garcia has a hard time expressing her feelings.
不是所有情感
Not all of them.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
准备左侧开胸术 - 收到
Prep for a left thoracotomy. - I'm on it.
怎么了 白巧克力
What's up, White Chocolate?
你不知道我们的农场男孩 是个复古放克乐迷吗
Did you know our farm boy here is a vintage-funk freak?
遗憾的是 他还喜欢用别人的牙刷
Unfortunately, he also likes to use other people's toothbrushes.
就那一次 两支牙刷的颜色一样
It was one time. They were the same color.
你有什么计划 萨米拉 - 莫汉医生 接下来怎么做
What's your plan, Samira? - Dr. Mohan, next steps?
右胸插管 准备启动大量输血方案
Chest tube to the right. Stand by with massive transfusion protocol.
我已经挂上了两个单位 - 六号♥半无菌手套
I put two units on the infuser. - Sterile gloves, 6 1 2.
我们这儿会让培训医生和住院医生 主导手术
Here, we let the fellows and the residents kind of take charge.
我会从旁指导 以防万一
I'll hold on to them just in case.
退伍军人事务部有创伤科吗
Is the VA even a trauma center?
不是救护车送来的 但他们会走进来
Not for medic runs, but they walk in--
坠落 严重车祸 枪伤
falls, major MVCs, GSWs.
右胸刀刺伤 我们为什么开左胸
Stab wound's on the right. Why are we opening the left chest?
如果是心包填塞 左侧视野更好 且便于阻断主动脉
Better access if it's tamponade, and you can cross-clamp the aorta.
贾瓦迪 维塔克 戴上无菌手套
Javadi, Whitaker, sterile gloves.
我能上吗 - 第一次你最好还是旁观吧
Can I glove up? - It's best if you watch the first one.
反正那家伙也死定了
This guy's dead anyway.
10号♥刀 - 28F导管和长凯利钳
10 blade. - 28 French on a long Kelly.
贾瓦迪 你负责抽吸
Javadi, you're on suction,
维塔克 准备做胸内按压
Whitaker, get ready for internal compressions.
抱歉 是我的手♥机♥
Sorry, that's my phone.
芬诺切托牵开器
Finochietto retractor.
维塔克 给我腾点地方 - 我得给他按压心脏
Whitaker, give me a little room. - I need to get to his heart.
我进去了 连接胸腔引流装置
I'm in. Hook up the Thora-Seal.
需要我帮你拿过来吗 - 现在不用
You want me to get that for you? - Not right now.
没有填塞 很干燥
No tamponade, pretty dry in here.
心脏是空的
Heart's empty.
开始心脏按压 我来钳闭主动脉 - 好的 交给我
Somebody start cardiac massage, I'll cross-clamp. - Yeah, I got it.
你要单手操作 用四指顶住胸骨
You do these one-handed, pushing up against the breastbone
向上按压 - 很好
with four fingers. - Very good.
没有多少血可抽吸
Not much blood to suction.
各位 我们得… - 萨米拉 下一步呢
Okay, team, I think we need-- - Samira, next steps?
继续输血 打开右侧胸腔
Keep transfusing. Open the right chest.
正确 孩子们 准备好大量输血
That is correct. Booties on, kids. There will be blood.
弗兰克
Frank?
朗登
Langdon.
弗兰克
Frank?
你可以进去了 亲爱的
You should be good to go now, hon.
谢谢 卢佩
Thanks, Lupe.
不客气
Of course.
嘿 加油
Hey, go get 'em.
嘿 医生
Hey, Doc.
好久不见
It's been a while.
我今天牙疼得厉害
I got a-a bad toothache today.
我们会治好你的 路易
We'll take care of that, Louie.
好的
All right.
血太多了 吸不过来
There's too much blood to suction.
正在牵开肺部
Uh, retracting the lung.
尝试找到出血点
Try to identify the source.
可能是右心室
Could be the right ventricle.
更可能是肺门
Or more likely, the hilum.
给我新的腹腔垫
Fresh lap pads.
Siri 打开静音模式
Siri, turn on silent mode!
早上好
Good morning.
如果是个美好的早晨 我肯定会多睡一会儿
If it was a good morning, I'd still be in bed.
你来这儿做什么
So what are you doing here?
本吉的妈妈要来跟我们一起过节
Benji's mom is visiting for the holiday.
她还活着 - 那女人命硬 一时半会死不了
She's still alive? - That woman's too mean to die.
再说了 还有谁能让这个地方 顺利扛过国♥庆♥节的周末
Plus, who else is going to get this place through the Fourth of July weekend?
肯定不是我
Sure as hell ain't going to be me.
事实摆在这儿了 目前情况如何
I rest my case. What am I walking into?
还不算太糟
Nothing too bad, yet.
我在密切关注这几个患者
Uh, these are the ones I'd keep an eye on.
浪子回头了
The prodigal son returns.
有点太快了吧
Too soon?
不算吧
No, I guess not.
你回来了 - 我休息了一段时间
You're back. - I took some time.
我就像一匹识途的老马 永远能自己找回家
I'm like an old trail horse-- I always find my way back home.
你状态不错 孩子 感觉怎么样
You look good, kid. How you feeling?
好极了
Uh, yeah, great.
你知道 这一路走来…
You know, it's been a...
很不容易 - 是啊
it's been a journey. - I bet.
谢谢 罗比在吗
Thanks. Robby around?
他在外科手术室
Uh, he's in with a trauma.
但如果你快点回来 还能听上一部分交♥班♥信息
But if you hurry back, you can catch some of the pass-ons.
他们在北区
They're in North.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
我会盯着他的
I'll keep an eye on him.
这姑娘好像迷路了
I think we have a lost little lamb.
不好意思 亲爱的 需要帮忙吗
Uh, excuse me, hon. Can we help you?
我在找护士长
I'm looking for the charge nurse.
你刚找到了两个
Oh, well, you found two of 'em.
我是莱娜 这位是达娜
I'm Lena. This is Dana.
我负责夜班 准备回家了 但达娜是日班女王
I'm night shift, going home, but Dana is queen of the day shift.
我是艾玛·诺兰 很高兴认识你们
Emma Nolan. Nice to meet you both.
我的刚毕业的注册护士 来见习的 - 欢迎来到匹兹堡急诊 艾玛·诺兰
Uh, I'm a new grad RN here to shadow. - Welcome to the Pitt, Emma Nolan.
我来帮你把东西放到桌子后面 带你迅速参观一下
Here, let me put some of your stuff behind the desk, and I'll give you a quick tour.
好的
Okay.
你是哪里人 亲爱的
Where you from, sweetheart?
苏圣玛丽 位于密歇根上半岛
Sault Ste. Marie. It's in Upper Michigan,
离加拿大很近
practically Canada.
我曾祖母就是来自那里的
My great-grandmother was from up that way--
那一片很不错
nice area,
就是虫子太多了
a lot of bugs.
喝杯咖啡吧
How about a cup of coffee?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表