剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
像婴儿一样酣睡着
Oh, he slept like a baby.
CT血管造影未见血管损伤
CT angio shows no vascular injury.
你那个滑倒摔伤 且情绪不稳定的病人呢
What about your slip-and-fall guy with a labile affect?
迈克尔·威廉 他还在做CT
Mm, Michael Williams. He's still in the scanner.
他似乎安定下来了 不需要一刻不离地盯着了
He seems to have settled down, so he doesn't need babysitting.
很好 也许他想通了
Good. Maybe he's coming around.
骨科可以带比林斯先生做手术了
Ortho can take Mr. Billings here up for surgery.
且慢 水手 罗宾纳维奇医生
Belay that order, sailor. Dr. Robinavitch.
海斯廷斯护士 你可以叫我罗比
Nurse Hastings. You can call me Robby.
你可以叫我诺艾儿
You can call me Noelle.
你可以告诉我这是怎么回事
Uh, you could just tell me what the hell's going on here.
这是诺艾儿
This is Noelle.
她是我们的… - 床位控制主管 我们见过
She's our, um... - Bed control manager. No, we met.
病例主管 - 病例主管
Case manager.
这个人不能留下
And this guy won't be staying.
他需要手术
Oh, he needs surgery.
他的保险可以报销 西桥纪念医院的费用
Which his insurance will pay for at Westbridge Memorial,
但我们这里不行
not here.
等等 所以我们得转院
Wait, so we have to transfer?
如果他情况稳定的话
If--if he's stable.
我觉得他算稳定了
I believe that he is.
往好的一面想 我们能空出一个床位了
Look on the bright side. We're gonna free up a bed,
让病人出院吧
discharge a patient.
对我们来说确实是好事 但对他就不是了
I mean, that's great for us, not so good for him.
他会在西桥得到很好的照料
He will get great care at Westbridge.
你同意吗 罗比
Don't you agree, Robby?
我确信他会的
I'm sure that he will.
我错过什么了吗
What am I missing?
艾伦·比林斯还有什么事 是我不知道的吗
Is there something else happening with Allen Billings that I don't know about?
医疗层面没有 - 这只是一次简单的保险转院
Not medically. - This is just a simple insurance transfer.
好吧
Mm, yeah, okay.
她这是怎么了
What's that about?
没什么
Nothing.
感觉不像没什么
Didn't feel like nothing.
麦凯医生有超乎寻常的共情能力
Dr. McKay has a very heightened sense of empathy.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是她很擅长察言观色
Meaning she's good at picking up on stuff.
你什么都没说吧 - 没有
You didn't say anything, did you? - Nope.
我订阅了福斯塔夫的建议
I subscribe to the Falstaff advice.
谨慎比蛮干更重要
Discretion is the better part of valor.
你还是打算今晚走吗 - 是的
You still planning on leaving tonight? - Yep.
我不明白你为什么不能明早走
I don't understand why you can't leave in the morning.
能失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me for a second?
我得趁那个病人跟监护人分开时 跟她聊几句
I got to go talk to a patient while she's separated from her caregiver.
这不太合适吧 - 是不合适
That doesn't sound ideal. - It's not ideal.
但我得搞清楚事情真♥相♥ 我走之前会找你的
I got to figure out what's going on. And I'll find you before I leave.
好的
Okay.
好吧 不能再这样下去了
Okay, you got to stop this.
海斯廷斯
Hastings.
伊万斯
Evans.
希望你知道自己在做什么 - 这话是什么意思
Hope you know what you're doing. - What is that supposed to mean?
我已经是大姑娘了
I'm a big girl.
好吧 大姑娘
Okay, big girl.
我没事
I'm fine.
那很好 跟随我的手指
That's good. Follow my finger.
头有什么感觉 - 有一点酸痛
How's the head? - It's a little sore.
身体前倾 让我看看
Lean forward. Let me take a look.
是啊 你会鼓起一个大包
Yeah, you're gonna have a pretty good goose egg.
头疼吗 - 一点点
Headache? - A little.
我可以给你拿点泰诺 除非你需要一些更强劲的东西
I can get you some Tylenol, unless you need something stronger.
不用 我对药物很敏感
Oh, no, that's okay. I'm not very drug tolerant.
你很幸运
Lucky you.
我很高兴你回来了
You know, I'm glad you're back.
谢谢 我也很高兴能回来
Thanks. Yeah, I'm glad to be back.
你知道我为什么离开吗 - 你应该去看看我的病人…
You know why I was away? - I should see my patient--
不知道
Um, no, not really.
我听过一些传言
I mean, I heard rumors, but I learned
但我很早之前就明白了传言不可信
a long time ago not to listen.
我去了康复中心
I was in rehab...
为了戒除对安定药物的瘾
For an addiction to benzos.
是的 但我现在已经成功戒断了
Yeah, but I'm--I'm clean now.
而且我从未因此影响我的工作
A-and it never affected my work.
我只是需要一劳永逸地 把它从我身体里清除干净
I just... needed to get it all out of my system once and for all.
我之前没有采取正确的处理方式
Yeah, I-I didn't handle things the way I should have.
我以为可以治好自己 我让很多人失望了
I thought I could treat myself, and I let a lot of people down.
我很抱歉 梅尔
I'm sorry, Mel.
你没有让我失望过
You never let me down.
我有
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
我应该以身作则 而不是成为反面教材
I should be setting an example, not a cautionary tale.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我挺好的
I'm okay.
听着 刚才的事我真的很抱歉
Listen, I'm really sorry about all that.
那家伙昨晚抢劫了一家酒类专卖♥♥店
The guy robbed a liquor store last night.
他试图骑自行车逃离 但意外摔倒了 然后他就徒步逃跑了
He tried to get away on a bicycle but wiped out and took off on foot.
他肯定是一瘸一拐地走进了这里
He must've hobbled in here--
我想他更多是为了躲藏 而不是缝针
more so to hide out than to get stitched up, I think.
你抓到他了吗 - 我们会的
You catch him? - We will.
你能提供的任何线索都会有帮助
Anything you could tell us about him will help.
你觉得他会用真实身份吗
You think he gave legit information?
可能不会 但我们也没别的办法了
Probably not, but it's all we have at the moment.
如果我们找到他
If we do find him,
你可能需要出庭作证 金医生
you may have to testify in court, Dr. King.
出庭 - 作为关键证人
"In court"? - As a material witness.
就是证明一下 他的伤情和治疗情况 很简单
Attest to his injuries, his treatments-- simple stuff.
到时再说吧
Yeah, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, right?
梅尔
Mel?
你好好休息 我马上回来
Rest here a minute. I'll be right back.
我没事 真的 我可以…
You know, I'm-- I'm fine, really. I should--
就十分钟 拜托了 这是医嘱
Ten minutes, please. Doctor's orders.
急诊科是会有点刺眼和吵闹
ER can be a little bright and noisy.
足背动脉
Dorsalis pedis
和胫后动脉搏动2+ 双侧对称
and posterior tibial pulses 2 plus and equal.
检查结果一切正常 女士
Your exam is perfect, ma'am.
很高兴听到这个消息
Oh, that is good to hear.
你的血检结果出来后 我会再来看你
I will be back when your blood tests are ready.
如果胸痛复发了 立刻告诉我们
Let us know if the chest pain returns.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You are so welcome.
你怎么看 - 我觉得不是心脏的问题
What do you think? - Well, I don't think it's cardiac.
我是说 你对那个应用怎么看
I mean, what do you think of the app?
没有看到全貌很难说
I mean, it's hard to say without seeing the full thing.
那就看看吧
Take a look.
(琳达·史蒂文斯)
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道这能节省多少时间吗
Do you know how much time this will save?
研究显示 你能节省80%的写病历时间
Studies show you can spend 80% less time charting.
你能更快离开这里
You'll get out of here sooner,
提升病人和医生的满意度
improving both patient and physician satisfaction.
不好意思 这上面说 她在服用利培酮 一种抗精神病药
Oh, excuse me. It says here she takes Risperdal, an antipsychotic.
但她失眠时服用的是替马西泮
She takes Restoril when needed for sleep.
所以这是… - 人工智能
So is that, um... - AI,
人工智障
"almost intelligent."
目前生成式人工智能的正确率有98%
Generative AI is 98% accurate at present.
你们必须仔细核查并改正微小错误
You must always carefully proofread and correct the minor errors.
它很优秀 但远不及完美
It's excellent but not perfect.
这简直太棒了
This is amazing.
你会说波斯语 - 我本科在加州大学洛杉矶分校念的
You speak Farsi? - I did my undergrad at UCLA.
我有很多波斯同学
A lot of my friends were Persian.
所以你学了波斯语
So you learned the language?
学了点皮毛 足够破冰了
Enough to break the ice.
你真令我惊讶
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表