剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
下次记得让大人做决定
Next time, leave the decisions to the adults.
麦凯医生 准备好了吗
Okay, Dr. McKay, ready to go?
看起来像个冰柱
Looks like an icicle.
七月圣诞节
Christmas in July.
嘿 索菲 你能接下电♥话♥吗
Hey, Sophie, can you answer that?
好的 我在往伤口里注射XSTAT
Okay, I am injecting the X-stat.
你好 - 那是什么
Hello? - What is that?
这是一种填充了能快速膨胀的 微型止血海绵的注射器
It's a syringe filled with tiny, rapid-expanding hemostatic sponges.
好的 知道了 谢谢
Okay, got it. Thanks.
放射科主治医生说住院医生看漏了
Radiology attending says a resident missed something.
左腰旁肌群内有不透射线的异物
There's a radiopaque foreign body in the left paralumbar musculature.
现在没有了
Not anymore.
听起来像是“国♥庆♥周”综合征
Sounds like "first week in July" syndrome.
好的
Okay.
看上去已经止住血了
That looks pretty dry.
表面上是如此
On the surface.
好了 我们把他翻过来吧
Okay, let's turn him back down.
好 一 二 三 抬过来
Okay, one, two, three, over.
一 二 三 翻转
One, two, three, flip.
一 二 三 挪下来
One, two, three, down.
好了 可以重新做CT了
All right, CT is ready to rescan.
介入放射科预留了手术室
Interventional radiology is holding a room.
看看你啊 一切尽在掌握 - 是啊
Look at you-- so on top of things.
你还好吗
How you doing over here?
绝对不算好
Definitely not great.
好了 我带你去喝杯姜汁汽水吧
Right, well, let's get you a ginger ale.
这就是为什么我们急诊室 从不会贸然取出深部异物
So we never, ever remove a deep foreign body in the ER.
我们会把这个难题留给外科
We always leave that to surgery.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
我刚要去找你 - 可不嘛
I was just coming to find you. - Sure you were.
我都要以为你是故意躲着我了
It's almost like you're avoiding me.
我吗 怎么可能
Me? Never.
没有 我只是正好今天比较忙 你懂的 忙着践行理想
No, I'm just having one of those busy days, you know, living the dream,
解救美国那些疲惫 贫困 缩成一团的渴求呼吸自♥由♥的劳苦大众
saving America's tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
你是个圣人 - 我每天都这么告诉自己
You're a saint. - I tell myself that every day.
我听说你一小时前 接了个摩托车车祸的病人
I heard you had a, uh, motorcycle crash come through about an hour ago.
是啊
Yeah.
没能救活他
Couldn't save him.
他没戴头盔
And, no, he was not wearing a helmet.
有意思
Interesting.
一场摩托车车祸 不会吓退我的旅行计划
One motorcycle crash is not going to scare me off my trip.
我没说你应该放弃
I didn't say it should.
我希望他临死前做着自己热爱的事
I hope he died doing what he loved.
这想法...挺乐观的
That's... optimistic.
我是庆幸杯子里还有一半水的那种人
"Glass half full" kind of guy.
我不是你的病人 - 我意识到了
I am not on your couch. - I'm aware.
这当中存在利益冲突
Conflict of interest here.
为什么 因为我们是朋友
Why? Because we're friends?
看看你 都用上“朋友”这个词了 有长进
Ooh, look at you, using the F word. That's growth.
我经常用 看来是这次治疗有效果了
I use F words all the time. I guess this therapy must be working.
我给你推荐个新人
Ah, I got somebody new for you.
她可不惯着谁
She takes no shit.
你会喜欢她的 - 但愿如此吧
You'll love her. - I hope so.
之前的两个...跟我不怎么合得来
The last two have not exactly been... my speed.
你指的是什么 太善解人意了
Meaning what, empathetic?
听着 有时候需要花上一点时间
Look, sometimes it just takes a little while
才能找到那个对的人
to, you know, find the right fit.
这事儿只能等等再说了 因为我明天开始要休假了
Well, it's going to have to wait, because I'm going on my sabbatical tomorrow.
可以做视频咨♥询♥
There's always Zoom therapy.
摩托车之旅就是视频咨♥询♥
Motorcycle trip is zoom therapy.
我赌有人在马桶里放了烟花
I'll bet somebody set off fireworks in the shitter.
这也太愚蠢了吧
How dumb is that?
你以为人很聪明吗
You think people are smart?
是啊
Yeah.
有事吗 伙计
What's up, man?
你想下注
You want to get on the books?
是的 也许吧
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. May--maybe. Yeah.
嘿 听好了 我收现金
Hey, look here. I only take real money,
不接受赊账
none of that "I owe you" bullshit.
好吧 我有钱 好吗
Okay, I have money, okay?
我的第一笔工资终于到账了 所以...
My first direct deposit finally hit, so...
真不错
Nice.
我赌40块...
Put me down for $40...
停电
for power outage.
真阔绰啊 - 来了个大主顾
Nice. - We got a big baller on our hands.
恭喜你 医生 - 好的 谢谢
Congrats, Doctor. - Thank you.
我喜欢你这一面 伙计
I like this side of you, man.
有好转吗 - 没有
Any improvement? - No.
你到底用的什么强力胶
What kind of super glue did you use?
这很重要吗 我的眼睛还是睁不开
Does it matter? My eye is still fucking shut.
好吧 还有一个办法
Okay, there's one other thing I can try.
不 我受够了 我之前要找J医生 我现在就要见她
No. I'm done. I asked for Dr. J earlier, and I would like to see her now.
我离开医院有一阵子了 我不知道什么J医生
I haven't been in the hospital for a while. I don't know a Dr. J.
她是匹兹堡最好的医生之一
She's one of the best doctors in Pittsburgh.
噢 J医生啊
Oh, Dr. J.
做你该做的吧 女士
Do what you must, milady.
好的 首先 我需要找到一个 好的着力点来复位
Okay, first, I need to get a good grip for the reduction.
开始
Here we go.
试着放松
Try to relax.
深呼吸 嘴巴张开
Deep breath, with your mouth open.
跟我预想中的 咱俩第一次亲密接触不太一样
Not how I imagined our first intimate encounter.
好的 摸到了
Okay, got it.
现在 我倒数三个数
Now, on three, okay?
一
One...
二...
Two...
我靠
Motherfucker.
你说数到三的 - 我知道
You said "on three." - I--I know.
抱歉 只是为了避免你过于紧张
Sorry. It keeps you from tensing up.
好了 我想起作用了 你感觉如何
Okay, I think that worked. How does it feel?
我能坐起来吗
Can I sit up?
天啊
Oh, my God.
真的好多了
That is definitely better.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我能拥抱你一下吗
Can I give you a hug?
或许晚点吧
Mm, maybe--maybe later, okay?
吸入式肺炎 我怎么会得这个病
Aspiration pneumonia? How does that happen?
你在进食或呕吐被呛到时
It's when bacteria from the mouth or stomach
口腔或胃里的细菌
get into the breathing tube,
会进入呼吸道
uh, when you're choking, if you're eating or vomiting.
你是否有大量饮酒的情况 以致于不省人事
Do you ever drink a lot of alcohol, maybe so much that you pass out?
不 我喝酒不多
No, I'm not a big drinker.
你最近有过胃肠感冒吗 或是食物中毒
Have you had the stomach flu recently, food poisoning?
都没有
No and no.
你介意我们看一下你的口腔吗
Do you mind if we take a look inside your mouth?
请将头后仰...张大嘴巴
You can lean your head back... and open up wide.
怎么了
What?
你牙齿内侧的牙釉质严重磨损
The enamel on the back of your teeth is worn away.
什么意思
What does that mean?
如果一个人反复催吐 就可能发生这种情况
Um, it can happen if someone makes themselves vomit repeatedly.
胃酸会腐蚀牙釉质
All the stomach acid dissolves the enamel.
这跟肺炎有什么关系
What does that have to do with having pneumonia?
肺炎可能就是由此导致的
It may have caused it.
你们不能直接给我开点药吗
Can you just give me some medicine?
可以
Yeah,
J医生 终于等到你了
we can do that. Dr. J, finally.
很高兴认识你 J医生
It is so nice to meet you, Dr. J.
这位是薇洛 你的新病人
This is Willow, your new patient.
我其实是实习医生
I'm actually a student doctor.
我...看过你所有的视频
I, uh, watch all of your videos.
如何应对难搞同事的那一♥期♥ 特别有帮助
The one about coping with difficult coworkers was super helpful.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表