剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
包在我身上
You bet.
好了 我这次成功了 一 二 三
Okay, I got it now. One, two, three.
爸爸 你来了 - 宝贝 这是怎么回事
Daddy, you came. - Baby, what's going on, huh?
我磕掉了牙 下巴受伤了 - 真是糟糕
My tooth broke, and my chin got cut. - Oh, no.
出什么事了 - 她当时在往楼梯上跑
What happened? - She was running up the stairs.
吉娜在追我 - 我们是在闹着玩
Gina was chasing me. - We were playing.
正如我所说 康纳斯先生 她的伤口很轻微
As I was saying, Mr. Connors, the laceration is pretty minor.
在楼梯上玩
On the stairs?
那是个意外 - 也许我们可以出去…
It was an accident. - Perhaps we can--
如果你没在楼梯上追着她跑 就不会发生这种事了
An accident that wouldn't have happened if you weren't running up the stairs.
我们没跑 - 明白吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
我现在最不需要的
This is the last thing that I need right now,
就是她妈妈发现 孩子跟你在一起的时候受伤了
is her mother finding out that she got hurt when she's with you.
那是个意外 - 是啊
It was an accident.
在你跟我上纲上线前 我也有很多疑问
And before you get all high and mighty, I've got questions of my own.
什么疑问 - 嘿 康纳斯先生
Like what? - Hey, Mr. Connors.
抱歉 我本来打算接待你的 我是迪伦·伊森
I'm sorry, I meant to be here when you arrived.
我是社会服务部门的 - 我们有保险 谢谢
I'm Dylan Easton. I'm with Social Services. - We have insurance. Thank you.
也许我们可以出去聊两句
Perhaps we can step outside and chat for a second?
我可以给你说明一下情况
I can fill you in on where we are.
嘿 杰西 你能再陪凯莉玩一会吗
Hey, uh, Jesse, do you want to keep Kylie entertained for a few minutes while I...
没问题 - 我要跟他父亲谈谈
Absolutely. - Borrow her dad?
我们去家庭病房♥吧 那里比较安静
We'll just head down to the family room. It's a little quieter there.
我为什么要跟社工谈
Why do I got to talk to a social worker?
凡是儿童受伤
Anytime a child is injured,
我们都会问家长和看护人 一些常规问题
we have some standard questions that we ask parents and caregivers.
很好 可以 就在这儿问吧
Good. That's fine. Great. Ask me here.
我们注意到凯莉身上有一些淤青
Well, we noticed some bruising on Kylie's body,
后背和腿上有旧伤 也有新伤
some old, some new, on her back and legs.
你知道是怎么来的吗 - 知道 踢足球受的伤
Any idea how she got those? - Yeah, soccer.
她在一家俱乐部球队踢球 都是些小姑娘
She plays for a club team. They're, you know, little girls,
但她们踢起球来 就像《饥饿游戏》似的
but they play like they're in "The Hunger Games."
我知道你和凯莉经常在家中打打闹闹
Well, I understand that you and Kylie do a fair amount of roughhousing.
什么
What?
抱歉 你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
I'm sorry. Are you fucking kidding me?
你们在暗示什么 你们想说我虐待了我女儿
Where are you going with this? Are you saying that I hurt my daughter?
康纳斯先生 没人这么说… - 得了吧 吉娜
Mr. Connors, nobody's saying that-- - Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Gina!
康纳斯先生 - 别…吉娜
Mr. Connors-- - Just--just--Gina!
先生 别激动
Sir, take a breath.
吉娜 你跟他们说了什么 - 什么都没说 我说你是个好父亲
Gina, what did you say to them? - Nothing. I said that you're a great dad.
好吧 还有呢
Okay. What else?
我说你们喜欢摔跤 - 天啊
That you guys like to wrestle. - Jesus Christ.
怎么了 他们想知道 她身上的淤青是哪来的
What? They wanted to know where all her bruises are from.
你算老几啊 也配议论我和我女儿
Who the fuck are you to talk about me and my daughter?
我算老几 - 我问你呢
Who the fuck am I? - Yeah, that's what I'm asking.
好了… - 大个子 你再敢靠前一步…
Who the fuck am I? - Hey, big man, take one more fucking step--
嘿 够了 你得冷静下来
Hey, that's enough. You need to calm down.
嘿 所有人都给我退后 - 停
Hey, everybody, back the fuck up! - Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
凯莉的血小板只有9000
Kylie's platelets are only 9,000.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
跟我们预想的不太一样
It's--it's not what we thought.
可能是ITP
It's probably ITP.
ITP是什么
What the hell is ITP?
是一种能治好的病
Something we can treat.
你有感觉吗 - 没有
You feel that? - Mm, no.
很好
Excellent.
看上去不错
This is looking very good.
去跟科瓦连科先生说吧
Ah. Tell Mr. Kovalenko.
科瓦连科太太
Mrs. Kovalenko?
什么 叫我雅娜吧
Yes? Yana, please.
雅娜 你说你听到鞭炮时
Yana, you mentioned that you dropped the samovar
失手摔了茶炊
when you heard firecrackers.
是啊
Yeah.
2018年10月27日
I was on my way inside--
枪声响起的时候
October 27, 2018--
我正要走进犹太教堂
to the synagogue when the shooting started.
我什么都做不了
There was nothing I could do.
警♥察♥到来之后…我才进去
I went in... after the police arrived.
我觉得我必须那么做
I felt I had to.
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
但是 每年跨年夜和国♥庆♥节的时候…
But... New Year's Eve, Fourth of July, when--
当孩子们放烟花和鞭炮 我就…
when kids have their fireworks and firecrackers, I--
没人说得准这种事情要多久才能恢复
There is no clock on how long it takes.
没人说得准
No clock.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
罗比 马克·易做完CT回来了 - 好的
Robby? - Yep.
波拉 看看能不能
Mark Yee is back from CT.
给她贴一个不粘纱布
Um, Perlah, why don't we go ahead and see if we can put a nonstick dressing on this?
我一会儿回来 到时再商量后续护理事项
And I will come back, and we can discuss aftercare instructions.
好的 头儿
Yeah, you got it, boss.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
生命体征平稳 血氧饱和度维持在99
Vitals stable. Pulse ox holding at 99.
好的 心肺情况良好
Okay. Heart and lungs look good.
莫汉医生 - 罗比医生
Dr. Mohan. - Dr. Robby?
什么事
Yeah?
请一定要救活他
Please make him be okay.
我向你保证 我们一定会…
I can assure you that we are gonna do absolutely--
竭尽全力 我知道
Everything you can. I know.
天啊 这都是我的错
God, this is all my fault.
易太太…
Mrs. Yee--
他最近压力很大
Oh, he's been so stressed.
所以我计划了这个周末去七泉度假
So I planned this weekend away at Seven Springs,
但他因为工作忙不想去
but he didn't want to go because of work.
我们为此吵了一上午
So we fought this whole morning.
然后我…
And then I...
我讲了些难听的话
I said awful things.
那不能成为我们之间最后的对话 医生 求你了
Those can't be the last words we say to each other. Doctor, please.
好消息 CT看上去一切正常
Good news. CT looks normal.
没有颅内出血 脊椎也未见骨折
No bleeding inside the skull. C-spine, no fractures seen.
他没摔断脖子 - 那他为什么瘫痪了
He didn't break his neck? - Then why is he paralyzed?
即使影像学检查正常 也可能存在脊髓损伤
You can have spinal injuries without radiologic abnormalities.
有时CT看不出来 得做核磁共振才能发现
Sometimes it doesn't show up on CT, only on MRI.
莫汉医生
Dr. Mohan.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
好的
Okay.
血钾值危急 只有1.2
Critical potassium level, 1.2.
哇 - 好吧
Wow. - Okay.
低得可怕 - 严重低钾
That's crazy low. - Uh, extremely low potassium
伴全身肌无力 无颈椎损伤
with generalized weakness and no cervical injury.
这可能是… - 低钾型周期性瘫痪
We may be looking at-- - Hypokalemic periodic paralysis.
那是什么 - 是一种很罕见的病症
What is that? - It's a rare condition
钾离子向细胞内转移
where potassium gets shifted into the cells,
引发重度肌无力 看上去就像瘫痪了一样
causing profound weakness, just like paralysis.
他会好起来吗 - 是的
Will he get better? - Yes.
几个小时后就会恢复正常
Back to normal in a few hours.
缓慢补钾 10毫当量氯化钾…
In a f-- Replete slowly. 10 MEQ of KCl--
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
你听到了吗 马克
Did you hear that, Mark?
宝贝 你有救了
Oh, baby, you're gonna get better.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
好了 迪迪 别闹了
All right, DD. Hey, come on now, man.
你感觉怎么样 杜安特
Oh, how you doing, Duante?
我很好
Fine.
好极了 感觉很好就可以回家了
Great. If you're fine, you go home.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
嘿 告诉他
Hey, tell them.
我和我姐姐做手链时
Me and my sister were making bracelets,
把珠子塞进鼻子了
and I put beads up my nose.
多少颗珠子
How many?
一边一个
One on each side.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表