剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
And pretty distracted.
爸爸会扶住你的头 好吗
Dad's gonna hold your head still, okay?
向上看 - 好的
Look up. - Okay.
现在深入到珠子后面
Now go back, perpendicular,
垂直向下 到鼻甲下方
below the turbinates.
你们听过约翰·奥多诺休吗
You guys ever hear of John O'Donohue?
没 - 我最近读了很多他的书
No. - I've been reading him a lot lately.
他有本祝福集
He's got this book of, um, blessings.
里面有一句是写父亲的 让我记忆深刻
And there's this one about fatherhood. Really stuck with me.
出来了 红色的那颗
Voilà. One red bead.
是吗 是怎么说的
Yeah? How's it go?
结尾是这样写的
The ending goes,
“愿你温柔而深情 清晰且坚定
"May you be gentle and loving, clear and sure.
愿你相信冥冥之中的天意 让你们成为一家人
"May you trust in the unseen Providence that has chosen you to be a family.
愿你脚踩坚实大地 深知一切所需恩典
"May you stand sure on your ground and know that every grace you need will
都将如生命中的每个清晨般 在你眼前徐徐展开”
unfold before you like all the mornings of your life."
写得真好
That's good.
我还要再加一句 “支持你的老婆 多装点零食”
I'd add, support your woman and pack good snacks.
很美的句子
That's beautiful.
事实证明 做父亲这事没有指导手册
And it turns out, there's no handbook for fatherhood.
所以我会虚心接受前人的智慧
So I will take all the wisdom I can.
蓝色珠子出来了
Blue bead out.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
这得问你啊 我还有报告要写
You tell me. I have my own report to do.
我漏掉了什么吗 - 那孩子的化验结果出来了
Anything I left out? - Labs are back on that kid.
戴维斯先生这边我们会持续跟进
We'll follow up with Mr. Davis.
是啊 等戴维斯先生脑子清醒了之后
Yeah, when Mr. Davis comes off the ceiling.
“杰克逊·戴维斯
Jackson Davis...
毒理筛查未检出可♥卡♥因♥ 安♥非♥他♥命♥ 大♥麻♥ 苯环利定
tox screen negative for cocaine, amphetamines, marijuana, PCP,
苯二氮䓬类及阿片类药物”
benzos, and opioids.
所以他没吸毒 - 没有
So no drugs in his system? - Nope.
电击枪的探针扎进了受害人的后颈
Taser barbs on the back of the victim's neck?
是的
Yep.
情况有变 托尼
Changes things, Tony.
嘿 路易 - 嘿
Hey, Louie.
你感觉如何 - 不太好
How we doing? - Not so good.
我真的需要喝一杯
I could really use a drink.
我感觉胃里很空
I f-feel a-a little empty.
好的 这正是我们的目标 看来已经完成了
Okay, well, empty is what we want. And it looks like we are there.
嘿 如果不能喝酒…
Hey, well, if I can't get a drink, my tooth.
我的牙 你们得想想办法
You--you got to do something.
我们马上处理 挂点抗生素
We're gonna get right to that. Let's hang some IV antibiotics,
3克优立新
3 grams of Unasyn.
很好
Excellent.
他马上就回来 我们会给你麻醉 然后引流
He's gonna be right back. We're gonna numb it up and drain it.
最多十分钟 好吗
Ten minutes, tops, okay?
嘿 你说你在现场见过赞贝利先生 那个烟火大♥师♥
Hey, uh, you said you met Mr. Zambelli, the fireworks guy, on the field.
是哪个现场
What field was that?
我不想说话了
Uh, n-no more talking.
你得治好我的牙
You got to fix my tooth.
好 放心吧
Yeah, deal.
你是穆♥斯♥林♥
You're Muslim?
是的
I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
Oh, for what?
枪击发生后
After the shooting, it was the Muslims
是穆♥斯♥林♥第一时间聚拢过来 支持我们 护送我们离开
that came together for us in support and... walked with us.
你们还募捐…
You raised money. You...
支付了所有葬礼费用
paid for all the funerals.
总之…
Anyway...
谢谢
thank you.
你好 这边情况如何
Hello. How's it going in here?
我错过了恶心的部分吗
Did I miss all the gross stuff?
时间掐得正好 - 太好了
Timed it perfectly. - Excellent.
我的工作就是分派任务和时间管理
My job is all about delegation and time management.
你的好日子没多久了 - 确实
Oh, not for much longer. - That is very true.
为什么没多久了
W-why for not longer?
因为从明天开始我要休假了
Because tomorrow I am leaving to go on sabbatical.
他要离开我们三个月 骑摩托车旅行
He's leaving us for three months on a motorcycle.
摩托车 开什么玩笑 你为什么要做这种事
Motorcycle? You're joking. Why would you do this?
为什么 因为…
Why? Why? Why? Because--
你是个中年男人了 别犯傻
You're middle-aged man. Don't be stupid.
别憋着 告诉我你的真实想法
Don't hold back. Tell me how you really feel.
抱歉我说得太直白 罗宾纳维奇医生
Forgive me for being blunt, Dr. Robinavitch,
但你多大了 50岁
but how old are you, huh--50?
快了 - 快了
Ish. - Ish.
一个快50的男人骑摩托车
50-ish-year-old man on a motorcycle--
太可悲了
very sad.
我…
I, um...
我…我不知道该说什么
I-I-I don't know what to say.
你听过说ITP吗 我从没听说过
Have you ever heard of ITP? I never did.
我很感激你带她来看医生 好吗
I really appreciate you bringing her here, okay?
我当然会 你以为我是什么人
Of course. What do you think I am?
对了 你以为我虐待儿童
Oh, that's right. You think I'm some kind of child abuser.
没有 我没那么说过 - 你说了
No, I never said that-- - The fuck you didn't.
你那话说得 好像她是在我照看下受伤的
In front of all those people, you made it sound like she might have been getting hurt
好像全都是我的错一样
while I was watching her, like it was my fault.
你也是那么说我的啊 你现在指责我
You basically said the same thing about me.
没有 我说你们在家里打闹 这是事实
No, I said that you guys roughhouse-- that's all--because you do.
你知道我绝对不会伤害我女儿
You know I would never hurt my daughter.
我不知道
Actually, I don't.
我们才认识六个月 你是什么人我可说不准
I've known you six months. You could be anybody.
好吧 我为我说过的话道歉 好吗
Okay, well, I am sorry for what I said, okay?
我当时一时着急 我很担心
I was upset, and I-I was worried.
我说了一些蠢话 我觉得…
And I just-- I said something stupid. And I just--
你觉得 - 你♥他♥妈♥能让我说完吗
You think? - Will you just fucking let me finish?
你已经完了
You are finished!
我们完了
We're finished.
祝你♥他♥妈♥的国♥庆♥快乐 - 是啊 独♥立♥日快乐
Well, happy fucking Fourth of July. - Yeah, happy Independence Day.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Yes? What can I do for you?
我和我妻子出了车祸
Uh, my wife and I were in an accident.
她正在做手术
Um, she's in surgery right now.
你能帮我拿着手♥机♥吗 我想给她录段视频
Would you mind holding my phone up for me so I could record a message for her?
当然可以 乐意效劳
Of course I will. Happy to.
真巧 咱俩手♥机♥是同款
Oh, good, I have the same one.
我知道怎么操作
I know how this works.
好了
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始吧
Go.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, my love.
那个…
So, uh...
我刚听到了一对情侣吵架
I was listening to this couple argue, uh...
他们在大吼
and they were yelling.
两个人都很生气
Both so angry.
而我只想让你知道…
And I just wanted you to know, um...
我错了
that I was wrong.
我大错特错 我为一切感到抱歉
I was so wrong, and-- and I'm sorry about all of it.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. How you doing?
我已经四年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in, like, four years.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
那一定… - 太疯狂了
That must have been-- - So crazy.
我们离婚时闹得很难看 他当时像换了个人一样
You know, things were not good at the end. He was a really different person.
脾气暴躁
Huge temper,
跟我们刚结婚时截然不同 - 我很遗憾
not like when we first got married. - I'm so sorry.
有没有可能那个肿瘤存在了很长时间
Could that mass have been there for a while
但最近才恶化了
and only recently got worse?
有可能
Yes.
他有可能是因为这个才性情大变吗
Could it be responsible for how much he changed?
他那些情绪和脾气
You know, his-- his moods and tempers?
他跟陌生人都能打起来
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表