剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Holy shit.
你来干什么 - 抱歉 你是谁
Fuck are you doing here? - I'm sorry, who are you?
焦急的哥哥 - 看上去不是太糟
Concerned brother. - That looks not too bad.
你在逗我吗
You gooning me?
好吧 确实挺严重的
Yeah, it's nasty.
都是拜你所赐 - 什么 是你干的
Thanks to you. - You did this?
对 你想看视频吗
Oh, yeah. You wanna see the video?
想看 - 必须的
Yes. - Definitely.
在这儿呢
Got you.
好了 靠近点
All right. All right, get in close.
兄弟同心
Brothers unite!
伙计 你为什么要对自己做这种事
Dude, why in the world would you ask to have that done to you?
他想用家族徽章给我烙印
He was trying to brand me with our family crest.
你们家的家族徽章是企鹅队的图标
Your family crest is the Penguins logo?
我们打算终生绑定的
We were gonna be bonded for life.
你们已经在基因层面绑定了
You already are, with DNA.
是啊
Yeah.
我爱你 弟弟
I love you, man.
我真的很抱歉 - 没关系
I'm real sorry. - It's OK.
医生说需要些时间 但会愈合的
Doc said it's gonna take some time, but it'll heal OK.
太好了
Awesome.
或许过几个月我们可以再试一次…
So maybe we can try again in a couple of months or--
不要 - 不要
No.
好了 给她吸氧
OK, bag her.
呼气末二氧化碳黄色
Yellow on the end-tidal.
抱歉耽搁了 - 有点湿啰音
Sorry, got backed up. - Sounds a little wet.
有人要求外科会诊 - 因为积液太多
Someone asked for a surgical consult? - That's because all the fluid.
先清掉所有管线
TKO the lines for now.
呼吸机设定氧浓度50% 潮气量500 辅助控制通气频率12
Vent settings 50%, tidal volume 500, AC 12?
可以 很好
Yep, that's perfect.
我是外科的 你好 - 嘿 时间刚好 加西亚呢
Surgery here. Hello. - Hey, it's about time. Where's Garcia?
她有急诊走不开 派我下来了 病人什么情况
Stuck in the ER. She sent me down. What you got?
感染性休克 呼吸衰竭 可能还有坏死性筋膜炎
Septic shock, respiratory failure, and possible necrotizing fasciitis.
她需要尽快手术
She needs to go to the OR ASAP.
五小时前感染还局限于脚背
The infection was isolated to the dorsum of the foot
但现在已快蔓延至膝盖
five hours ago, but now we're almost to the knee
且伴有水疱 捻♥发音和水肿 - 是啊
with bullae, crepitus, and edema. - Yeah.
你之前见过坏死性筋膜炎吗 - 只在书里见过
You seen nec fasc before? - In a textbook.
我两周前刚毕业
I was a med student two weeks ago.
我得让加西亚医生看一下 - 好吧 天啊
Gotta show this to Dr. Garcia. - OK. OK. Jesus Christ.
让你们科室的随便谁过来都行 沙姆西 米勒 沃尔什
Go get anybody else from your service down here-- Shamsi, Miller, Walsh--
我不认识这些人 - 我不是针对你
I don't know any of this people, but-- - Don't take this personally.
我只是需要来个成年人
I just need a fucking grown-up down here.
皮下缝合做得不错 极大缓解了伤口的张力
Nice job on the sub-Qs. Really took the tension off the wound.
谢谢 - 我可以帮忙缝合皮肤层
Thanks. - I can help with the skin layer.
四只手总比两只手快
Four hands are faster than two.
缝线撕裂皮肤了
That just tore right through the skin.
你下针时要离伤口边缘远一点 间距大一些
You may need to take bigger bites farther away from the wound edges.
好的
Yep.
皮肤太脆弱了
Skin seems pretty fragile.
这根本不行
Yeah, this is not working.
他的皮肤强度像80岁老人一样
He has the skin strength of an 80-year-old.
涂抹安息香酊后贴无菌胶带
Put down Steri-Strips with benzoin,
不要跨过伤口 沿着伤口两侧各贴一条
not across the wound but along each wound edge, both sides.
这样就能固定缝线了
It'll hold the sutures.
好
Yup.
你怎么看 罗比医生
What say you, Dr. Robby?
堪比麦吉弗的巧妙应变 大胆去做吧
Great. MacGyver move. Go for it.
咱们医院有叫麦吉弗的医生吗
Does a Dr. MacGyver work here?
我不知道
I don't know.
患者症状符合L4 L5腰神经根病变
The patient symptoms are consistent with lumbar radiculopathy at L4, L5,
大概率是椎间盘突出引起…
most likely due to disc herniation.
咳喘病人已入院隔离并确保规范给药
Coughing patient admitted to isolation for verified medication administration
并启动RIPE疗法
and started on RIPE therapy.
是啊 我费这个劲干嘛 干脆让我挂科算了
Yeah, why do I even bother? Just fail me now.
去联♥系♥社工 他们会做密接调查
OK. Get in touch with a social worker. They're gonna wanna do contact tracing
并帮她安排出院后的
and help her figure out transitional housing
过渡住所 - 明白
for when she's discharged. - Got it.
还要确保感染控制中心已响应
And make sure infection control responded.
候诊室的人可能也暴露了
The people in the waiting room could have been exposed.
需要有人通知他们并给他们做检测
They need to be notified and tested.
好的
OK.
别紧张 你可以摘掉口罩了 你没有肺结核
Relax. You can take the mask off. You don't have TB.
至少暂时还没有
At least not yet.
太好了
Oh, great.
这都什么破事啊
This is fucked up.
你怎么这么平静
How are you so calm?
这都是意料之中的职业风险 习惯就好了
Expected job hazard. You get used to it.
不必了
Yeah, no, thanks.
城市医院中有70%的培训医生
70% of doctors in training at urban hospitals
会暴露于结核病并因此服药
get exposed to TB and wind up on meds.
天啊
Jesus.
医学院没人教你这个
They don't teach you that in med school.
兰道夫太太的检查结果出来了
Mrs. Randolph's back.
这是她的X光片
Pulled up her X-ray.
好的 无肠扭转 无气液平面
OK. No volvulus, no air fluid levels.
你觉得这个是什么
What do you think of this?
粪便吗
Fecal material?
是一大坨粪便
A shit ton.
抱歉 脱口而出了
Sorry, had to be said.
所以呢 要给她灌肠吗
So, what, she needs an enema?
不 试过了不行 记得吗 - 对
No. Tried and failed, remember? - Yeah.
只能手动清理了
Time to dig in.
我们要怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
掏粪这事儿可没有“我们”一说
Oh, there is no "we" in disimpaction.
我没做过
I haven't done one before.
第一次不是应该观摩吗
Shouldn't I observe first?
我刚好有个合适人选可以教你
I know just the guy to teach you.
我跟普通病房♥的护士长说了 他们今天就能收治奥兰多
I spoke to the charge nurse in med-surg. They can take Orlando today.
太好了 - 真是个好消息
Yes! - That's wonderful.
他们知道他在滴注胰岛素吗
They know he's on an insulin drip?
他们知道 而且他们能转成 SQuID治疗方案
They know, and they can change to a SQUID protocol.
SQuID - 皮下注射胰岛素治疗酮症酸中毒
SQUID? - Sub-Q insulin in DKA.
所以不用打点滴了
So no IV drip?
只需每四小时 按需注射一针短效胰岛素
Just shots of short-acting insulin every four hours prn.
普通病房♥的护士有时间 每小时测血糖吗
The med-surg nurses have time to check a glucose every hour?
他们说可以 而且在普通病房♥住五天
They say so. And five days on med-surge
你的住院费能减少三分之二
is gonna cut your hospital bill down by 2 3.
那…
OK.
总共要多少
So what's that gonna cost?
我没法给你一个确切的数字 但差不多三万五
Well, I can't give you an exact amount, but roughly $35,000.
所以减掉40%
So after about 40%, I'll still have to pay,
我还得付两万
what, like, 20 grand?
医院可以协商一个分期方案
The hospital can work out a payment plan.
奥兰多 没事的 我们能想到办法
Orlando, we'll be OK. We'll figure it out.
我可以在咖啡店多排几个班
I'll take on extra shifts at the coffee shop.
有我们在呢 爸爸
We got you, Dad.
我们给你一点和家人独处的时间吧
Let's give you some private time with your family.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 谢谢 我很担心他会放弃治疗
Sorry. Thank you. I was worried he might bail.
不客气
My pleasure.
你真正要谢的是这位 能另辟蹊径的新人
The real thanks goes to the newbie here for thinking outside the box.
抱歉 我怀疑了 你转入普通病房♥的主意
Sorry I doubted your med-surg pitch.
没事儿
Oh, no sweat.
你是怎么想到的
How'd you think of that?
我家人得绞尽脑汁
My family had to think of a lot of creative ways
帮助我那个没有保险的奶奶
to help my uninsured grandma.
她得了白血病
Leukemia.
如果制度不能为你所用 那就钻制度的空子
System doesn't work for you, you gotta work the system.
她活下来了吗
She survive?
好了一段时间 然后就不行了
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表