剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
别忘了耳朵 朋友
Don't forget the ears, pal.
我们可不想里面长东西
Don't want anything growing in there either.
好的
Okay. Okay.
你有什么故事 艾玛
What's your story, Emma?
你父母是做什么的 有兄弟姐妹吗 有男朋友吗
What'd your parents do? Got siblings? Boyfriend?
在酒吧斗殴中杀过人吗
Ever kill a man in a bar fight?
威廉先生
So, Mr. Williams,
有时舟骨骨折在受伤当天的片子上 是看不出来的
sometimes a fracture of the scaphoid bone doesn't show up on day one.
所以稳妥起见 我建议你戴两周夹板
So my advice to be safe is wear a splint for two weeks
然后回来复查X光 就知道到底有没有骨折了
and then come back for a repeat X-ray, and we'll see if it's really there.
我的膝盖很疼
My knee hurts.
你伤到膝盖了吗
Oh, did you hurt your knee?
肯定是
I must have.
这是什么
What is this?
这是给你手腕用的
That's, um, for your wrist.
我需要这个吗
And I need this?
是这样 如果你…约翰 能过来吗
Well, um, if it's a, uh-- John, can you?
如果你骨折了 不固定的话
If it's a fracture and we don't immobilize,
骨头可能不会愈合好
the bone might not heal properly.
要多久
How long is this gonna take?
只需要几分钟帮你绑好
Just a few minutes to fit you.
这地方是新开的吗
Is this place new?
威廉先生 你知道今天周几吗
Mr. Williams, do you know what day it is?
今天是塔可星期二
It's Taco Tuesday.
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
我在西部效率最低的诊所
Yeah, I'm in the slowest medical clinic in the West.
你知道今年是哪一年吗
Do you know what year it is?
你把我手腕绑好 别再问这些问题了 怎么样
How about you just fix my wrist and you stop with all the questions?
我不是来被你们评头论足的
I am not here to be profiled.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be back, okay?
好了 狄格比先生 你看上去好多了
All right, Mr. Digby, looking better already.
起码闻起来好多了
Certainly smell a little better.
你们这儿有护发素吗
Do you have any conditioner?
我们给你擦干 送你回去吧
Let's get you dried off and back inside.
给他穿好病号♥服 安置到南区21号♥病房♥ 老修女对面
Get him gowned up and put him in South 21, across from the old nun.
也许她的神圣恩典也能惠及他
Maybe some of her divine grace will wear off on him.
什么病人
Who do we have here?
艾芙琳·博斯蒂克 81岁 患有阿尔茨海默症
Evelyn Bostick, 81, with Alzheimer's.
我们三十分钟前刚把他丈夫送来
We brought her husband in about 30 minutes ago.
说是有车接她 但有人看到她在车流中穿行
She was supposed to get a ride in, but they found her wandering in traffic.
我们在哪 - 这里是医院 亲爱的
Where are we? - You're at the hospital, dear.
我没生病
I'm not sick.
我们送你来看你丈夫 - 不 伊森没事吧
We brought you to see your husband. - Oh, no. Is Ethan okay?
我们得跟你聊聊 博斯蒂克太太
I'll be in to chat with you, Mrs. Bostick.
他死了
He died.
你这边什么情况 安博伊
What you got, Amboy?
艾伦·比林斯 一个托盘砸到了他伸出的手臂上
Allen Billings--had a pallet fall onto his outstretched arm.
看起来像是开放性脱位 - 是啊 一定很疼
Looks like an open dislocation. - Yeah, that's got to hurt.
别担心 先生 我们会照顾你的
Don't worry, sir. We got you.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
挺开心的
Seems happy enough.
是啊 - 嗨
Yeah. Hi. - Hi.
刚查了一个床旁快速血常规
Just got a quick point-of-care CBC.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
我漏掉什么了吗
Did I miss something?
阿尔医生
Dr. Al? Dr. Al?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表