剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
A lot of people broke.
你为什么坚持到了现在
Why do you keep coming back?
你把这儿的工作收个尾
Why don't you, um, just finish up here
去帮波拉吧
and then go help Perlah for a bit?
好极了 谢谢 不 这正是我想知道的
Great. Thank you. No, that is exactly what I needed to know.
好的
OK.
我刚和监狱的医师助理通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the physician assistant
他们有一天开放16小时的医务室 有执业护士和医师助理值班
at the prison; they've got a 16-hour-a-day infirmary with NP and PA
能提供我们所需的一切 而且夜间还配有注册护士
coverage giving everything that we need, and they've got an RN for overnights.
即便如此 他之所以会在这儿 是因为他们忽视了他的基本需求
Even so, he's here because they're ignoring his basic needs.
他在这儿是因为有人对他拳打脚踢
He's here because somebody kicked the shit out of him.
我想你没抓住重点
I think you're missing the point.
我们能提供的更多
We have more to offer.
罗比 又来了四个
Robby, we've got four more coming our way.
好的 收到
OK, got it.
你的发心非常高尚 但我们资源有限
What you're trying to do is very noble. We don't have the resources to spare.
好吧 那为什么收治 那个流浪汉狄格比
OK, then why admit the unhoused man, Digby?
为什么不开点抗生素和一卷纱布 把他打发回街头
Why not send him back to the street with antibiotics and a roll of gauze?
因为狄格比无家可归
Because Digby lives on the street,
可你的在押病人有一个中级医护人员
and your incarcerated patient has a mid-level provider
和一个护士在照顾他
and a nurse looking after him.
我们都很清楚 照护的质量完全不是一回事
We both know the quality of care is not the same.
抱歉 你在等我吗 - 没有
Sorry, are you waiting for me? - No.
阿尔-哈希米医生 这是7号♥病房♥的病人的
Dr. Al-Hashimi, for the patient in Seven.
在这儿住上几天 能让格斯的健康状况大为改观
A few days here could make a world of difference for Gus' health.
我们是张安全网 但这张网是有洞的
We are a safety net, but nets have holes.
我们不能收治他 因为这无关社会公平
We are not admitting him 'cause this is not about social justice.
我职业生涯所做的一切 都是为了改善这个系统
Everything I've done in my career is an effort to improve the system.
虽然这个系统千疮百孔 但也不能破罐子破摔
Just because you know it's broken doesn't mean you stop trying.
借过
Excuse me.
我跟杰克逊的女友谈过了
I talked to Jackson's girlfriend.
她跟我说了很多事
OK. She told me a lot of stuff.
她想来看看他 但我不认为这是个好主意
Um, she wants to come see him, but I just don't think that's a good idea.
我父母有很多疑问
And my--my parents are asking a lot of questions.
我能带他回家吗
Can I just take him home?
抱歉 你哥哥目前被强制精神科留观
I'm so sorry. Your--your brother is on an involuntary psych hold.
他不能走
He can't leave.
我们可能要花上几周 才能搞清楚他有什么毛病
It could take us weeks to figure out what's wrong with him.
他有什么毛病
What's wrong with him?
抱歉 我不是那个意思
I'm so sorry. I did not mean it like that.
他... - 我们找个安静点的地方吧
What's-- - Why don't we go somewhere quiet, yeah?
他有什么毛病
What's wrong with him?
过来吧 - 他有什么毛病
Let's go over here. - What's wrong with him?
她还好吗
How's she doing?
她喝了约90毫升配方奶 没有呕吐和不适
She took three ounces of formula without vomiting or distress.
太好了
Excellent.
儿科的沃尔克医生马上过来
Dr. Wolke from Pedes should be down shortly.
她好像笑了
Yeah. I think I saw her smile.
真正的社交性微笑 是婴儿在清醒 警觉
A true social smile where the baby is awake, alert,
且能对表情作出反应的前提下做出的
and responding to facial expressions
一般要到六周大或更晚才会出现
usually doesn't happen until six weeks or older.
这更像是睡眠时发生的反射性微笑
It was likely a reflex smile that happens while they're sleeping.
但有些家长报告说
But some parents have reported their babies
自己的宝宝 四周大就出现了社交性微笑
smiled socially as early as four weeks,
所以谁知道呢
so who knows?
杰西 你有空了给北区4号♥病人抽个血
Jesse. North 4 needs a blood draw when you have a sec.
好的
Got it.
这里情况如何
How we doing in here?
基本可以出院了 - 看上去不错
Almost ready to head out. - Looking good.
心率91 高压115 低压82 血氧95
Heart rate 91. BP is 115 over 82. Oxygen sat's 95%.
好极了
Great.
我让他带着一些不粘敷料出院
I'm sending him home with some nonstick dressing
以防他们那儿没有
in case they don't stock them.
再拿些BurnNet敷料
Grab some burn net too.
他是个好人 他是本地人
He's a good guy. He's a local.
是吗 你是匹兹堡人
Yeah? You're from Pittsburgh?
是的 女士 土生土长
Yes, ma'am. Born and raised.
具体是哪儿
Whereabouts?
布卢姆菲尔德 自♥由♥大道
Bloomfield, Liberty Ave.
布卢姆菲尔德
Bloomfield?
你知道桑尼酒馆吗
You know Sonny's Tavern?
我高中三年一直在那打工
Worked there through high school.
真的假的 - 你知道桑尼酒馆
No kidding. - You know Sonny's?
我的初吻就在那儿
Had my first kiss there.
嘿 唐尼 我的好哥们杜克还没来吗
Hey, Donnie, my buddy Duke hasn't checked in yet?
没有 我让卢佩留意了
Nah, I told Lupe to keep an eye out.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Yep.
右 左 右 左 对 就是这样
Right, left. Right, left. Yeah. That's it.
你回来检查工作的
You back to check our work?
不是 我需要一个硅胶环状引流条
Nope. I need a silastic loop drain.
不过缝得不错
That looks great.
名♥师♥出高徒
It's thanks to your fine instruction.
他会用得上科力克斯纱布 和赛罗仿敷料
OK, he's going to need Kerlix and Xeroform.
你应该给他套个氯丁橡胶护套
You should throw a neoprene sleeve on him.
能限制膝关节活动 避免缝线崩开
Limits the range of motion at the knee
这是个好主意 - 在这儿工作一定很有趣吧
so the sutures don't pull out. - That's a good idea.
当然了
Must be fun to work here.
这两人是第一周
Oh, sure is. First week for these two.
你们喜欢匹兹堡急诊吗 - 我感觉我生来就该干这个
How are you guys liking the Pitt? - I feel like I was born to do this.
算了吧
Hard pass.
我的目标是病理科
I'm shooting for pathology.
我热爱医学难题 但不擅长跟人打交道
I like medical mysteries, but I don't really deal well with people.
你身上有种与众不同的气质
You have an interesting energy.
这是做什么用的
What's that for?
夹板从指关节开始 向上延伸
Splint starts at the knuckles,
绕过肘部
comes up and around the elbow,
再向下回到手掌
and back down to the palm.
得换个小点的 我不能带着夹板骑车
It needs to be smaller. I can't ride with a splint.
不 你不应该骑车
Well, no, you shouldn't be riding at all.
现在是无移位骨折
Right now, that's a non-displaced fracture.
如果你再次摔倒 就得进手术室了
If you fall on it again, you're gonna need to go to the OR.
放心吧 医生 我不会再摔倒的
No worries, Doc. I won't fall again.
罗比 血氧刚下降了
Robby, pulse ox just dropped.
出什么事了 - 我不知道 我刚走开了一会儿
What happened? - I don't know. I stepped out for a minute.
降到85了
It's down to 85%.
你呼吸困难吗 - 有点
Are you having some trouble breathing? - A little.
鼻导管2升吸氧 逐渐增加到5升
Start him on 2 liters oxygen, nasal cannula. Titrate to 5.
保持血氧在92或更高
Keep the pulse ox at 92 or higher
另备一个呼吸囊 以防万一
and have a rebreather standing by just in case.
他得住院了
He's gonna have to stay.
住多久
For how long?
我不确定
Not sure.
抱歉 头儿 我刚走开了一会儿
Sorry, boss, I only stepped out for a second.
有任何变化通知我
Let me know if anything changes.
他血氧下降时你在房♥间吗
You were in the room when his pulse ox dropped?
是的 - 你在做什么
I was. - What were you doing?
达娜 还是联♥系♥不上骨科
D, still can't get a hold of Ortho.
交给我来处理
Leave them to me.
感觉好点了吗 - 好多了
Feeling better? - Oh, so much better.
我给你开了昂丹司琼的处方 以防万一
Well, I wrote you a script for Zofran, just in case.
谢谢 我想我应该都吐出来了
Thanks. I think I cleared it all out.
以后不吃热狗了吧
So no more hot dogs, right?
今天不吃了 但明年我还会回来的
Oh, not today. But I'll be back next year.
我要捍卫我的头衔 - 哟
Got to defend my title! - Yo.
祝你好运 - 外面有辆热狗车
OK, well, best of luck to you. - They got a Wiener World truck outside.
你要来一根吗
You want one?
我这辈子应该都不会想吃热狗了
I think I'm good on hot dogs for the rest of my life.
等等 你刚刚不是才吃了甜甜圈吗
Wait, didn't I just see you eating a doughnut?
别批评我
Don't judge.
在这儿等一下
Stay here for a sec.
转运救护车来了 - 谢谢 普林塞斯
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表