剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Transport ambulance is here. - Thanks, Princess.
这是200毫克硫酸吗♥啡♥缓释片
This is a 200-milligram MS Contin.
能让你舒服12小时
This will give you 12 hours of relief.
好的
Yes.
你准备好了我们就走 罗克茜
Whenever you're ready, Rox.
嘿 伙计们 这是罗克茜·亨勒
Hey, guys, this is Roxie Hamler.
你好 女士
Hello, ma'am.
路上慢点开 - 好的
Easy on the transfer, guys. - Yeah.
好了 听我指令 - 不
OK, on my count.
不
No, no, no.
这行不通
This isn't gonna work out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't--I can't-- I can't--I can't do this.
没关系的 - 我想留下来
It's OK. - I want to stay.
拜托了
Please.
没事的
It's OK.
我猜你已经打给楼上 为格斯·瓦尼要了张床吧
Can I assume that you've already called upstairs to get Gus Varney a bed?
你想坦白你都干了什么吗 - 我不知道你在说什么
Do you want to tell me what you did? - I don't know what you're talking about.
他的血氧一直很稳定 马上就能出院了
His pulse ox was steady. We were about to discharge him.
是阿尔-哈希米医生指使你的吗
Did Dr. Al-Hashimi put you up to that?
阿尔-哈希米 不是
Al-Hashimi? No.
你知道楼上的人让他出院时 他也是得回监狱的吧
You know he's gonna go back to prison after they discharge him upstairs.
我以为你不会再为了病人尽心竭力了
I thought you didn't go the extra distance for your patients anymore.
你叫艾玛 对吗 - 对
It's Emma, right? - Yeah.
第一天上班感觉如何
How's your first day going?
挺好的
Good, I think.
还没闹出人命
Haven't killed anyone yet.
抱歉 我... - 没关系
I'm sorry. I-- - It's OK.
我想时间会验证我是否适合这一行
I guess time will tell if I'm cut out for this.
犹豫不决的时候 要跟紧她 孩子
Well, when in doubt, stick with her, kid.
她让我害怕
She scares me.
不 那只是...她强硬的外壳
No, that's just a-- it's a tough exterior.
内里是温暖柔软的
She's warm and gooey on the inside.
看来他们在做路易的简报会
Looks like they're doing the debrief for Louie.
你要来吗
You coming?
我已经致哀过了 再说 总得有人留下坐镇
I paid my respects. Besides, who's gonna hold down the fort?
还记得你发现 他在公园晕倒的那天吗
Remember the day you found him passed out in the park?
当然记得 我一路把他拖回了医院
Sure do. I had to drag his ass over here.
浑身上下都湿透了
Came in soaked to the bone.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
还记得去年夏天 我们有好几个月没见到他吗
How about last summer when we didn't see him for months?
他说他终于戒酒成功了 不用来医院了
He said he finally quit drinking, so he didn't need to come in.
他说过多少次要戒酒
How many times did he say he was gonna quit drinking?
他总是问起哈里森
He always asked about Harrison.
总会说谢谢
Always said thank you.
这是我在他遗物里发现的
Found this with his stuff.
谁知道他结婚了
Who knew he was married?
那是朗达 路易的妻子
That's Rhonda, Louie's wife.
高中女友
High school sweetheart.
大约五年前 我当时在值夜班
About five years ago, I was covering a night shift.
他来的时候很健谈
He came in feeling talkative.
土生土长匹兹堡人 钢人队铁杆球迷
Born and raised in Pittsburgh. Lifelong Steelers fan.
在1998年之前 他都是三河体育场的场地管♥理♥员♥
Groundskeeper at Three Rivers Stadium until 1998.
他不想要孩子
He never really wanted kids,
但朗达软磨硬泡说服了他
but Rhonda wore him down,
等她终于怀上了孩子 他态度变了
and when she finally got pregnant, he changed his tune,
兴奋不已
he got excited.
然后在距离孩子预产期一个月时
And then about a month before the baby was due,
朗达和孩子在一场车祸中丧生
Rhonda and the baby were killed in a car crash.
路易从此一蹶不振
Louie never really came back from that.
愿逝者安息 回忆长存
May his memory be a blessing.
愿逝者安息 回忆长存
Amen. - May his memory be a blessing.
是啊
Yep.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表