剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
I am impressed.
我也很惊讶…
Me too...
你竟然有朋友
that you had friends.
维塔克医生 我见过那个 有阿尔茨海默症的遗孀了
Dr. Whitaker, I said hello to your widow with Alzheimer's,
但她只想跟医生谈
but she only wants to talk to a doctor.
她早都该换纸尿裤了
She's also very overdue for a diaper change.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 奥吉尔维 你跟我来
Yeah, thank you. Uh, Ogilvie, you're with me.
走吧
Come on.
博斯蒂克太太
Ah, Mrs. Bostick?
章鱼壶心肌病 心碎综合征 - 不是
Takotsubo? Broken heart syndrome? - Uh, no.
你好
Hello?
嘿 你想见我
Hey. Um, you wanted to see me?
才没有
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是维塔克医生 我们聊过你丈夫
I'm Dr. Whitaker. We talked about your husband?
伊森
Oh, Ethan.
能让他来看我吗
Oh, can he please come see me?
不能
no.
很不幸 他病得很重
Unfortunately, he was very sick...
已经去世了
and he died.
伊森…死了
Ethan? Died?
不 这不可能
No. Oh, no. No, that's impossible.
不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
你有什么爱好吗
What do you like to do for fun?
我喜欢骑马
I love horseback riding.
你♥爸♥爸会带你去吗
Does your dad take you?
是的 有时他也会骑 但大多数时候 他都是看着我骑
Yep. Sometimes he even rides, but most of the time, he just watches me.
你从马上摔下来过吗
Have you ever fallen off?
你被甩下来过吗 - 没有
Have you ever been thrown? - Nope.
我骑术很好
I'm a very good rider.
你有自己的马吗 - 要是有就好了
Do you have your own horse? - I wish.
我们住在公♥寓♥里
We live in an apartment.
好的 凯莉 我们现在要抽一点血
Okay, Kylie, we need to take some blood now.
一定要抽吗
Do you have to do that?
是的 但我保证我会动作超快 只会疼一下子 好吗
Yeah, but I promise it'll go super fast and only hurt for, like, a moment, okay?
我现在要把这个皮筋绑在你胳膊上
So I'm just gonna put this rubber band
好让血管看得更清楚
around your arm to help me
然后给你消毒
find your vein better.
确保在抽血时 不会有细菌进入你的身体
And then this makes sure no germs get in your body when we do it.
好了 现在你会感到一点刺痛
Okay, now you're just gonna feel this teeny little prick.
但你可以把头别过去 好吗
But you can look away, okay?
最糟糕的部分结束了
Worst part's over.
勇敢的小姑娘
Tough little girl.
是啊 小女孩可以跟小男孩一样勇敢
Yeah, well, little girls can be just as tough as little boys,
甚至更勇敢 - 是的
even tougher. - Yes.
我只希望她不是被迫变得这么勇敢的
I just hope it's not because she's become accustomed to pain.
起码要给她做一次外阴检查
At the very least, she's gonna need a visual exam of external genitalia
看是否有创伤迹象
to look for signs of trauma.
我可以让阿尔-哈希米医生…
I can have Dr. Al-Hashimi--
不用 她是我的病人 我来就行
No, she's my patient. I can do it.
干净清澈
Nice and clear.
如果感染了 会变得浑浊
Uh, with an infection, it'd be kind of cloudy.
乔伊 我上夹子后 准备插第三个瓶子
Joy, get ready to spike the third bottle here after I clamp.
这边没问题吗 - 没问题
All good in here? - Yes.
维塔克医生正在解释 自发性细菌性腹膜炎
Uh, Dr. Whitaker was just explaining that with SBP,
会导致液体呈浑浊状
we would see a turbid appearance.
然而 他忽略了一点 出现血性腹水有两种可能
However, he failed to mention that bloody fluid indicates
要么我们扎到血管了
either a traumatic tap or the likelihood
要么很可能是肝癌
of hepatocellular carcinoma,
如果是后者 我们要送去做细胞学检查
in which case, we would send for cytology.
正确
That is correct.
这孩子有认真做功课
Kid knows his shit.
他可真是个大聪明
He's so smart.
嘿 - 嘿
Oh, hey. - Hey.
正式成为医生是什么感觉
How's it feel to officially be a doctor?
说实话 感觉挺好的
It's pretty cool, actually.
我今天拿到了第一笔工资
Uh, I get my first paycheck today.
只有第一周的 但我接受了
It's only for the first week, but I will take it.
那两个医学生怎么样
How are the med students?
乔伊挺特立独行的
Um, Joy is pretty peculiar.
另一个 奥吉尔维
And the other guy, Ogilvie,
他很聪明 而且喜欢炫耀
is really smart and likes to show people.
他真的惹人烦
He's obnoxious.
他是你的竞争对手
What he is, is your competition.
他是个野心家 - 得了吧
He's a gunner. - Yeah, right.
他不是我的竞争对手
He's not my competition.
他是从其他州来的 要进行为期四周的实习
He's from out of state for a four-week sub-internship.
你不觉得他在瞄准
You don't think he's angling
明年急诊科住院医师的位置吗
for an emergency residency spot here next year?
就算是…
I mean, even if he was...
怎样
What?
他不可能跟你的天才大脑抗衡
He couldn't possibly compete with your gigantic brain?
如果我是你 我会打起十二分精神 宕机女孩
I'd step it up if I were you, Crash.
她还这么叫你
Oh, she's still calling you that, huh?
我已经不在乎了
I don't really even care anymore.
她不也叫你哈克贝瑞吗
I mean, she still calls you Huckleberry.
是啊 但我们现在是朋友了 所以…
Yeah, but, you know, friends now, so...
朋友不会给彼此起烂绰号♥
Friends don't give each other shitty nicknames.
你觉得“哈克贝瑞”这个绰号♥很烂吗
You think Huckleberry is a shitty nickname?
不 “哈克贝瑞”很可爱
No. No, H-Huckleberry is cute.
挺酷的 不像“宕机女孩”
It's cool. It's not like Crash.
拜托 “宕机女孩”也挺酷的
Oh, come on, man. Crash is pretty cool.
就像 你懂的 突然宕机了
It's, like, you know... Crash.
有股冲劲
It's got momentum.
贾瓦迪医生 维塔克医生
Dr. Javadi, Dr. Whitaker.
我还是实习医生 维塔克现在是真正的医生了
Oh, I'm--I'm still a student doctor. Whitaker's the real deal now.
是啊
Right.
欢迎回来 - 谢谢
Welcome back. - Thanks.
谢谢 很高兴能回来
Yeah, thank you. It's good to be back.
好的 我被流放到“分诊岛”了
Okay, I will be in exile on Triage Island
跟其他瘾君子一起 如果有人要找我 就去那儿吧
with the rest of the drug addicts, if anyone needs me.
这太奇怪了 - 非常奇怪
That was weird. - Very.
(贾瓦迪的生日派对在哪举办 )
(暂时还没计划)
什么
What?
(那我们就计划一下…)
(你觉得贾瓦迪看着像21岁吗 )
(现在像了 这地方催人老)
(姑娘 拜托)
(你不老)
(我也不老)
(但有些人老了)
这一定很疼
That's got to hurt.
朗登医生 克林特·汉森
Dr. Langdon, Clint Hansen,
这是他表妹蒙娜
his cousin Mona.
这是怎么发生的
How'd this happen?
被煎锅里的培根油溅到了 - 看着可不止是溅了点油
Bacon grease from a big griddle. - Oh, looks like more than a splatter.
某个白♥痴♥在我洗碗的时候 把锅直接放进了水槽
Yeah, some fool poured it in the sink while I was washing dishes.
我离得很远
I was so far away.
你看都没看就伸手拿肥皂
You reached for the soap without even looking.
你没听到我说话吗 - 没 水龙头开着听不到
You couldn't hear me? - No, not with the water running.
谁会把培根油倒进下水道啊
Who the hell pours bacon grease down the drain?
水槽下面有个罐子
There's a jar under the sink.
你可以早点告诉我 - 你是我的客人
You could have told me that. - You're a guest in my house,
现在你把我的下水道彻底堵死了
and now you've totally fucked up my plumbing.
我们还是专注于治疗烧伤吧
Okay, how about we focus on treating this burn?
我去拿麻♥醉♥药♥
I'll grab the LET.
我们得剪掉一些死皮
We're gonna need to trim off some of the dead skin
防止感染
so it doesn't get infected.
我是负责早午餐自助餐的 你能快点吗
I'm in charge of the brunch buffet. Can you make it fast?
当然 好的 我们… - 这个病人是坐车来的
Sure. Yeah, we-- - This one came in by car.
我只知道他叫奥兰多·迪亚兹
All I got is a name. Orlando Diaz.
怎么回事 - 他被钢筋绊倒了
What's the story? - He tripped over some rebar.
是绊倒了还是晕倒了 - 不知道
Tripped or fainted? - I don't know.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表