剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
不用 口服几天青霉素V钾
No. Pen V.K. for a few days.
在口腔里扎针很老派了
Bugs in the mouth are old school.
跟我一样
Ah, just like me.
父母是双职工 但两个人都没医疗保险
Both parents work, but neither of them have health coverage?
奥兰多和他妻子打好几份零工
Orlando and his wife have multiple part-time jobs
但这些工作都不提供保险
that don't offer insurance.
他们能申请医疗补助吗 - 很遗憾 不行
Can they qualify for Medicaid? - Unfortunately, no,
因为他们俩人的收入总和
because their combined annual income
超过了五口之家 享受医疗补助的收入上限
is over the Medicaid threshold for a family of five.
所以是因为他们赚得太多了 - 但同时又赚得不够多
So they make too much money? - And not enough at the same time.
他们生活在贫困线之上
They live over the poverty line,
但依然过着月光的日子
and yet they are still living paycheck to paycheck.
我认为他们最好的选择是 通过《平价医疗法案》
I think their best option would be to buy private insurance
购买♥♥商业保险
through the Affordable Care Act.
谢谢
Thank you.
我父母没有保险
My parents don't have insurance?
抱歉 安娜
I'm sorry, Ana.
让我爸爸住院需要多少钱
How much will it cost to keep my dad in the hospital?
我不知道
I don't know.
但单是看急诊的费用可能就要几千块
But the ER visit alone will likely be in the thousands.
我们会想到办法的 好吗
We will figure something out, okay?
紫帽管查血常规 红帽管做生化和血清学检查
Purple top for the CBC. Red top for chemistries and serologies.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗 - 好了
Ready? - Uh, yeah.
但我的血管不太好找
I can be a hard stick, though.
开始吧 亲爱的
Now or never, hon.
好的
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two... three.
回血良好 - 谢天谢地
Good blood return. - Oh, thank God.
套上一个管子
Pop one on.
你现在应该松掉皮筋了
You're supposed to release the tourniquet now.
噢对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
你要签上姓名首字母 时间和日期 化验室才会收
Lab won't take it without your initials, time, and date drawn.
你感觉怎么样 - 好极了
How you feeling? - Peachy.
希望我每天都能来上几次
Hopefully I get to do this several times every day.
好了
All set.
在这里按压一分钟
Keep some pressure here for a minute.
首字母 时间和日期
Initials, time, and date.
该死
Shit.
环境服务部来下北区
Environmental to North.
抱歉
Sorry.
他怎么样了
How is he?
情况稳定 一切都挺好的
He's stable. He's doing great.
看上去不太好
Doesn't look great.
有脑损伤吗
Is there brain damage?
头部CT显示没有出血或颅骨骨折
The head CT showed no bleeding or skull fracture.
大概率是严重的脑震荡
It's most likely a bad concussion.
很难说他会不会恢复意识
It's hard to know when he'll regain consciousness.
他有摔断骨头吗 - 应该没有
Did he break any bones? - We don't think so.
他应该感谢那些蕨类植物
He should thank those ferns.
胸部和腹部CT也未显示严重内伤
Uh, chest and abdomen CT scans also showed no major internal injuries.
那是什么
What's that?
这边需要呼吸治疗
We need respiratory therapy in here!
好的
Okay.
一 二 三 抬过去
One, two, three, over.
呼吸机有问题吗
You got a problem with the vent?
不是 他背部出血 要让他趴下检查
No, he's bleeding from the back.
退后 塔尼娅
Got to prone him to take a look.
一 二 三 抬起来
Back away, Tanya. One, two, three, up.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
翻转 很好
over. Good.
天哪
Oh, shit.
左侧腹区域 - 当心点各位 可能有碎玻璃
Left-flank area. - Careful. Careful, everybody. There might be glass.
2厘米单纯裂伤 准备缝合包 用4-0普理灵线
That's a lot of blood. 2-centimeter simple laceration. Open a suture kit, 4-0 Prolene.
他入院时我们给他翻身 没有出血现象
He wasn't bleeding when we flipped him on arrival.
对 但我们送他去做CT时
No, but when we moved him around for CT,
可能把血凝块蹭掉了
it might have rubbed off a clot.
静脉缓慢渗血
Slow venous oozing.
我们可能得做个8字缝合
I might need a figure of eight.
是的 里面有一块小碎玻璃 就在皮肤底下
Yeah, little piece of glass in there. It's just under the skin.
是松动的玻璃吗 - 是的 我能晃动它
Is it a loose fragment? - Yeah, I can wiggle it around.
好了 我要把它拔♥出♥来♥ - 不要
Here, I'll pull it out. - No, don't.
该死
Shit.
好的 - 这比我想象中更大
Uh, that's--it's bigger than I thought it would be.
是啊 - 看上去划破了动脉
Shit. - That looks arterial.
能给我拿一些4乘4的无菌纱布吗
Can I get some 4-by-4s over here, please?
我要吐了
Oh, I'm going to be sick.
从四周用力压住 - 好的
Put some pressure on this from all sides. - Hard and deep, please.
我可以塞回去
I can push it back in.
不 - 不 你已经造成足够多的损伤了
No! - No, you've done enough damage.
那我要继续往外拔吗 - 绝对不行
Should I keep pulling it out, then? - Absolutely not.
这块玻璃原本嵌在血管里
The glass was tamponading a vessel.
现在不是了 血压下降了 呼叫外科
Not anymore. BP's down. Page surgery!
我刚还在找你 - 你找到了
Ah, I was looking for you. - Well, you found me.
那位咳嗽的女士的X光片结果出来了
Um, the X-ray came back on the lady with the cough.
有奇怪的浸润病灶 你看过片子没
Weird infiltrate. Have you seen it yet?
没有 我一直在补病历
No, I've been trying to catch up on my charting.
就在这儿
Right here.
是的 右下肺有索条状阴影 - 看起来像是吸入性肺炎
Yep, stringy right lower lobe. - It looks like aspiration pneumonia.
想想看 口腔和胃里的液体 怎么会跑到肺里去
Think about it. How do oral and gastric fluids end up in lungs?
吞咽困难 吞咽功能障碍
Um, dysphagia, swallowing disorders.
但她不是会被食物呛到的老年人
But she's not an old person choking on their food.
没错 外加持续呕吐
Right, and there's protracted vomiting.
可能是新发的肠胃炎或是食物中毒
Okay, maybe recent gastroenteritis, food poisoning.
对 或者是...
Yeah, or...
或者是...进食障碍
or... an eating disorder.
你怀疑她有贪食症
You think she's bulimic?
我是说 她确实很热衷健身
I mean, she's fixated on working out.
看一下她门牙内侧的牙釉质
Check the, uh, enamel behind her front incisors.
那句话怎么说的来着
Um, oh, it's, uh--
如果未考虑所有可能性 那诊断就不能称之为诊断
if it's not in the differential, it won't be in the diagnosis.
你知道的...
You know that--
是的 你知道
Yeah, you know-- you know that.
腰穿做得很好 - 谢谢
Nice job on the tap. - Thanks.
嗨 你们要求 为杰克逊·戴维森会诊吗
Hi. You called for a consult on Jackson Davis?
是的
Yes, we did.
我让维多利亚来陈述吧
I'll let Victoria present the case.
这位是洁达 杰克逊的妹妹
This is Jada, Jackson's sister.
这是精神科的杰弗逊医生
This is Dr. Jefferson from psychiatry.
精神科 你认为这是精神方面的问题
"Psychiatry"? Do you think this is a mental-health problem?
我们觉得最好都排查一遍
We thought it best to cover all our bases.
等我跟你哥哥聊过之后会有更多了解
We'll know more once I speak with your brother.
好的
Okay.
嗨 杰克逊
Hi, Jackson.
杰克逊 你能醒醒吗
Jackson, can you wake up?
杰克逊 - 他们说给他打了镇静剂
Jackson. - They said he's sedated.
那我晚点再来
I'll come back a little later.
这么快就完事了
Oh, that was fast.
是啊 下次或许可以等到病人清醒后
Yeah. Next time, maybe wait until the patient wakes up
再叫我下来
before calling me down.
我们精神科医生需要和病人沟通 才能发挥最大作用
Psychiatrists do best when we can actually talk to our patients.
我太心急了
I got a little ahead of myself.
我以后会注意的
Um, will do.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
输了一个单位同型血后 血压上来了
Pressure's up with one unit type specific.
怎么回事 他不是情况稳定了吗 - 出现了一点小意外
What the fuck? He was stable. - Slight change in status.
好的 准备夹钳
Okay, get the clamp ready.
哪个天才把玻璃拔♥出♥来♥了
Who's the genius who pulled that out?
我以为是一块松动的玻璃
I thought it was a loose fragment.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表