剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
怎么了 我是在帮你
What? I'm being helpful.
有时她们也需要喘口气 然后就会回来的
Sometimes they just need a little break, and then they come back.
至少没把她塞进行李箱丢在车站
At least they didn't leave her in a suitcase at the bus station.
有这种事吗 - 如果这是真事 我不想知道
Does that happen? - If that's a true story, I don't want to know about it.
这还不是最糟糕的 - 拜托 别告诉我
It ain't the worst I've seen. - Please, don't tell me.
我刚做了爸爸 记得吗 - 好的
I'm a new dad, remember? - Okay.
嘿 - 我去叫罗比
There you go. I'll get Robby.
我要一起去吗 - 不用 你留下
Should I come with? - No, stay here.
唐尼 杰西 教她点什么
Donnie, Jesse, teach her something.
你知道怎么给婴儿测量肛温吗
You know how to check a rectal temp on an infant?
理论上知道
theoretically.
威廉先生 你的疼痛好点了吗
Mr. Williams, how's the pain?
没什么是一点维柯丁和威士忌 解决不了的
Nothing I can't manage with some Vicodin and a little scotch.
最好别把二者混着吃
Well, it's best not to mix the two.
詹姆斯会给你拍个手腕的X光片
James here is going to take you to get an X-ray of your wrist.
早上好 - 我没事的
I'm going to be fine.
拍片会让我们知道你是否需要打石膏
Well, it'll tell us if you need a cast.
我表示怀疑 我回家冰敷一下应该就行了
Oh, I doubt it. I should probably go home, keep some ice on it.
我知道你们的床位很紧张
I know you guys always need the beds.
只需要一分钟 我们就能确认
Well, uh, it'll only take a minute, and then we'll know for sure.
是啊 我觉得没必要 我今天还有很多事要忙
Yeah, I-I really don't think it's necessary. And I have a busy day,
但谢谢你的关心
but I appreciate your concern.
我想再观察你一段时间
I'd really like to observe you for a little bit,
以防你确实撞到了头
in case you did hit your head.
我的头
My head?
我觉得我是鼻子撞到胳膊了 仅此而已
I hit my schnoz on my arm, I think, nothing more.
你觉得 你不记得了
You think? You don't remember?
不记得
No.
或者 记得
Or, yes.
我不会有事的 真的
I'm going to be fine, really.
但谢谢你的关心
But thank you for your concern.
好吧
Okay.
稳妥起见 我们还是拍个片子吧
How about we take that X-ray just to be safe?
好的
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
好的 好主意 - 好吗 走吧
Yeah? Okay. - Okay, good idea.
有人发现了一个婴儿 - 是啊 不是第一次发生这种事了
Somebody found a baby? - Yeah. Not the first time it's happened.
所以 关于那些药…
So, about those pills I took--
别担心 医生
Oh, don't worry about it, Doc.
如果那些药帮到了你 那是好事一件
If the pills helped you, great.
我从来不喜欢吃那药
I never really liked taking 'em.
谢谢 路易
I appreciate that, Louie.
这不是重点 但是…
That's not really the point, but...
我需要你把衣服撩起来一会儿
I need to lift up your shirt for a second.
你肚子僵硬的情况有多久了
How long has your belly been hard like that?
我不知道 我应该可以再等一周
I don't know. I figured I could wait another week.
你需要做个化验 然后把腹水抽出来
You need, uh, some lab tests and a procedure to drain off some of this fluid.
我知道流程
Yeah, I know the drill.
我之前做过好几次
I've been tapped a few times before.
过去半年里做了三次
Three times in the last six months.
你得对你的肝脏好一点 路易
You need to give your liver a break, Louie.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我听说有人把婴儿 丢在候诊室的卫生间里了
I just heard somebody dumped a baby in the waiting-room bathroom.
这太可悲了
How sad is that?
你今天是怎么了 梅尔 抑郁了
What's up with you today, Mel... ancholia?
你何出此言
What makes you think there's something up with me?
你一整天都垂头丧气的
You're moping around here all day
好像有人枪杀了你最爱的韩流乐队
like somebody gunned down your favorite K-Pop band.
我并没有“最爱”哪个
I don't really have a favorite K-Pop band.
我不是说不喜欢这种音乐… - 好了 别管韩流了
It's not that I don't like the genre. It's just kinda-- - Okay, forget K-Pop.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
你平时都是骑着独角兽 撒着野花进来的
You usually ride in here on your unicorn tossing wildflowers.
“独角兽” - 算了 当我没说
"Unicorn"? - Never mind.
你姐姐还好吗
Is everything okay with your sister?
她挺好的
Oh, yeah, she's great.
只是…
It's just this...
说吧 姑娘
Spill, girl.
几个月前 我被卷入了一起…
well, a-a couple months ago, I got named in a...
医疗过失诉讼
Malpractice lawsuit.
今天是庭外质询日
And so, um, today is the--the deposition.
就这
That's it?
每个急诊科的医生早晚都会被起诉
Every emergency-medicine doc gets sued sooner or later.
说真的 别担心
Seriously, don't sweat it.
你还是住院医生 我们受医院保护
You're still a resident. We're protected by the hospital.
就算你把某人的脑袋砍了 照样可以逃脱
You could cut somebody's head off and get away with it.
但是你懂的…别真砍
But, you know, like, don't.
你也不想以后走到哪里
You don't want to become known as the one
脑门上都写着“医疗过失”吧
who put Mel in mel-practice.
桑托斯 那个叫凯莉的小姑娘
Hey, Santos, our little girl, Kylie, has been
曾在西宾州急诊科就诊过数次
in the West Penn Emergency Department a couple times.
我说个可能不相关的
I'm not saying this is necessarily the case here,
最近研究发现 霸凌行为
but recent studies have linked bullying behavior
和一些人格障碍是有关联的
to different personality disorders.
不过话说回来 我这个人
On the other hand, though, I-I am known to be a bit
有时确实神经过于敏感… - 梅尔
overly sensitive sometimes-- - Mel.
什么
Yes?
你又在自言自语了 你需要什么吗
You're talking to yourself again.
是啊 我需要个好律师
You need something? - Uh, yeah, a good lawyer.
我不知道 我开玩笑的 我…
I don't know. I'm kidding. I'm--
喂 罗宾纳维奇 有人把孩子丢在了候诊室
Yo, Robinavitch, somebody ditched a bundle of joy in chairs.
多大 - 可能就几个月吧
How old? - Couple months maybe.
多纳休把她送去儿科了
Donahue's got her in Pedes.
没人见到丢孩子的人吗 - 显然没有
No one saw who left her? - Apparently not.
这太可悲了 - 谁说不是啊
That's so sad. - Tell me about it.
谁会把一个健康完好的婴儿丢掉
Who throws away a perfectly good baby?
让一下
Make a lane!
天哪 安东尼
Ah, sweet baby Jesus, Antoine!
直接送到户外淋浴车
Right to the outdoor shower!
我只负责开车 我不提供洗澡服务
I just drive 'em. I'm not a wash and detail service.
是啊 让你干点活儿费老劲了
Yeah, yeah, God forbid you prove useful.
来得正好 艾玛小姐 你跟我一起为上帝做点工事吧
Ah, good timing, Ms. Emma. Time for you and me to do the Lord's work.
这边
This way.
天啊 那是什么味道
Ooh, God, what is that?
好了 深呼吸
Okay, big breath.
肺部没问题 你能往前趴一点吗
All right, lungs sound great. Can you lean forward for me?
你从楼梯上滚下来的时候 磕到后背了吗
Uh, did you hit your back when you fell down the stairs?
没有 - 好吧 但这里有一大♥片♥淤青
No. - Okay, there's a pretty good bruise here.
我踢足球时被人撞倒了
I got knocked down in soccer.
你去年还摔断了手腕
Oh, no, you broke your wrist last year, too, huh?
玩滑板摔的
Fell off my skateboard.
打了紫色的石膏
Got a purple cast.
颜色不错
Cool color.
你是在西宾州治疗的
And you were treated at West Penn?
那是离你最近的医院吗
Is that your closest hospital?
应该是这样吧
Uh, I guess that would make sense.
我跟她父亲刚约会几个月
I've only been dating her dad a few months.
他离婚前住在加菲尔德市
Uh, he lived in Garfield before the divorce.
这些呢 - 踢足球弄伤的
And, uh, what about these? - Soccer.
你戴护具了吗
Do you wear shin guards?
我爸爸买♥♥的
My dad ordered them.
好的 你父亲是做什么工作的
Okay. What does your dad do for work?
他是画建筑的 但不是建筑师
He draws buildings, but he's not an architect.
他是纽卡斯尔一家公♥司♥的绘图员
He's a draftsman for a firm in Newcastle.
凯莉 你能尿尿吗
Okay. Um, Kylie, any chance you can pee?
也许吧 - 好的
Mm, maybe. - Okay.
因为你后背的伤 我们得给你做个尿检
Well, with the bruise on your back, we need to check your urine.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
你最近吃过什么特别的东西吗
Did you eat anything out of the ordinary recently?
没有 抱歉 但这些问题问过很多遍了
No. Sorry, but we went through this a bunch.
你们之间都不沟通的吗
Don't you people communicate?
你已经是第三个护士了 我们又从头说了一遍
You're the third nurse we've told her story to.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表