剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第二季第六集
我进去了 给他吸氧
I'm in. Bag him.
(第6小时 中午12点至1点)
除颤电极片已贴好
Defib pads are in place.
好的 暂停按压
OK, holding compressions.
呼气末二氧化碳波形正常
Good square line on the End-Tidal CO2.
室颤 充电到200焦耳
V-fib, charge to 200.
充电完毕
Charged.
清场
Clear.
肾上腺素准备
Stand by with epi.
那个也吸掉
Suction that tube.
你没插♥进♥食管里吧
You're not in the esophagus, are you?
绝对没有 我直接从声带穿过去的
Definitely not. I passed right through the cords.
呼吸音良好 呼气末二氧化碳确认
Good breath sounds. End-Tidal CO2 confirmed.
他的肺部灌满了血 - 我知道
His lungs are filling up with blood. - I know.
好了 脉搏检查
OK, rhythm check.
心搏停止 推注肾上腺素
Asystole. Push the epi.
该死
Fuck.
有餐盘的病人都是办完入院的
Patients with lunch trays have been admitted.
他们是候床病人 在等楼上空出床位
They're boarders. They're waiting for a bed to open upstairs.
那其他人呢 - 非住院病人
And what about the others? - Non-admitted patients.
可以给他们吃三明治喝果汁 但务必要确认是否是NPO病人
They can have sandwiches or juice boxes. Just make sure they're not NPO.
拉丁语 意思是“禁食”
That's "nil per os."
禁食病人是等着做手术的
It's Latin for "nothing by mouth." NPOs are waiting for surgery.
为了食物 他们会求你骂你 朝你吐口水 但你一定要挺住
They'll beg, spit, and curse for food, but you got to stay strong.
嘿 我等了一个小时了 我什么时候能看医生
Hey, I've been waiting for an hour. When am I gonna see a fucking doctor?
不好意思
Excuse me!
也许你没看过这个 未免太奇怪了
Perhaps you didn't see this, which is strange,
因为到处都贴着呢
because they're all over the place.
对医护人员的攻击行为属于重罪
Aggressive behavior toward healthcare workers is a felony.
可罚款两千 甚至有可能坐牢 明白了吗
$2,000 fine, possible jail time. Got it?
好吧 我只是问问
OK. I was just asking.
我们今天很忙
We're busy today.
这是节假日周末 我们优先看最危重的患者
It's a holiday weekend. We see the sickest patients first,
所以你应该庆幸还在等待
so be happy you're still waiting.
混♥蛋♥
Jag-off.
匹兹堡创伤医疗中心护士长
PTMC charge nurse.
请讲 医疗指挥部
Go ahead, Medic Command.
好的
OK.
知道了
Got it.
有创伤病人要来了
Incoming trauma.
走吧
Come on.
三分钟前推注的肾上腺素 - 暂停按压
Three minutes since the last epi. - Hold compressions.
心搏停止
Asystole.
继续做心肺复苏 再推一支肾上腺素
Resume CPR. Another amp of epi.
继续抽吸
Needs more suction.
这是肝衰竭引发的肺出血
Pulmonary hemorrhage from liver failure.
他能活下来吗
Is he going to make it?
我们要给他用PCC吗
Should we give PCC?
太晚了
Too late for that.
而且他也不适用ECMO
And he's not an ECMO candidate.
我们什么都做不了吗
Nothing else we can do?
是的 我们回天乏术了
No, I think we're done.
路易
Louie.
死亡时间12点07分
12:07.
我们要做个简报吗
Should we do a debrief?
又有一个摩托车事故患者要来 预计十分钟后到
We've got another motorcycle injury coming in, ETA 10 minutes.
我们给路易清理一下 把他送去观察室如何
Why don't we get Louie cleaned up, move him to the viewing room?
是啊 想致哀的人可以去那里找我们
Yeah. Anybody that wants to pay their respects can join us in there.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
我来清理吧
I'll clean him up.
你先休息五分钟吧
Why don't you take five first?
或者十分钟 好吗
Or ten. Yeah?
去吧
Yep.
这位是精神科的杰弗逊医生
This is Dr. Jefferson from psychiatry.
我为什么要看精神科医生
Why do I need to see a psychiatrist?
洁达 我为什么要看精神科医生
Jada, why do I need to see a psychiatrist?
不会有事的 杰克逊
It's gonna be OK, Jackson.
杰弗逊医生说他能帮忙
Dr. Jefferson says he can help.
你知道你是怎么到这儿的吗
Do you know how you got here?
医护人员送我来的
The medics brought me.
是的
我记不太清了 我只记得当时在图书馆
I don't really remember. I--I was in the library.
你在那儿做什么
What were you doing there?
我在那儿学习
I was--I was studying.
我是想学习的
I was trying to study.
但有人一直说话
But then they wouldn't stop talking.
谁在说话
Who wouldn't stop talking?
他们不想让我通过法考
They don't want me to pass the bar.
谁不想让你通过法考 - 他们是这么说的
Who doesn't want you to pass the bar? - That's what they told me.
嘿 看着我 谁不想让你通过法考
Hey, hey. Hey, look at me. Look at me. Who doesn't want you to pass the bar?
让他们单独聊聊吧
Let's give them some privacy.
结束后 杰弗逊医生会通知我们的
Dr. Jefferson will let us know when he's done.
他们不想让我通过法考
They don't want me to pass the bar.
我就在外面 好吗
I'll be right outside, OK?
我就在外面 杰克逊
I'll be right outside, Jackson.
他们为什么不想 让你通过法考 杰克逊
Why don't they want you to pass the bar, Jackson?
他们害怕我会成为律师
They're afraid of me becoming a lawyer.
他们害怕你成为律师
They're afraid of you becoming a lawyer?
他一定是跟法学院的朋友一起学习
He must have been studying with his law school friends.
他们应该知道发生了什么事 我要打给他们问问
They--they should know what happened. I'm gonna call them.
如果你有任何需要 随时来找我
If you need anything, let me know.
好的 谢谢你
OK, thank you.
出什么事了
路易
Louie.
死了
肺出血
Pulmonary hemorrhage.
太快了吧
That was quick.
我要给他清理干净
I'm gonna go clean him up.
我帮你
I'll help.
你去吧
Go, go.
我自己能行
没事吧 罗克茜
Everything OK, Roxie?
我无法从便盆上起身
I can't get off the bedpan.
这种时候应该叫我啊
Oh, that's what I'm here for.
你有个二十四孝好老公
Your husband seems like a saint.
你们结婚多久了
How long you been married?
很久了
Too long.
快20年了
Almost 20 years.
胳膊搂住我肩膀 我把便盆抽出来
OK, put your arm around me.
数到三 - 好的
And I'll pull the bedpan on three. - OK.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
再坚持一下
One more.
很好
Great.
20年 太了不起了
20? Wow.
是啊
Yeah.
从始至终他都陪在我身边
He's been by my side through all of this.
我看着他眼中的光逐渐熄灭
I've watched the light go out of him.
孩子们也是
So have the kids.
我叔叔杰拉德生病时 我姨妈也是这样
That's what happened to my auntie when my Uncle Gerald got sick.
但你丈夫做这些是因为他爱你
But your husband does it because he loves you.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it,
日复一日地照顾病人
care for people day after day.
告诉你我的秘诀吧
I'll tell you my secret.
每次轮班结束后 我回到家
I go home at the end of every shift,
就把这一切抛在脑后
leave this all behind,
逃去《爱情岛》
and escape to "Love Island."
这边情况怎么样
How's it going in here?
高剂量的吗♥啡♥帮上了一点忙 但她还是感到疼痛
The higher-demand dose of morphine helped a little, but she's still in pain.
好的 - 药我拿回来了
OK. - I got your order.
按每公斤体重0.1给药 - 谢谢
0.1 per kilo. - Thanks.
这是极低剂量的 没有解离风险的氯♥胺♥酮♥
This is a very low sub-dissociative dose of ketamine.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表