剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Meet me in South 15 with gowns and gloves.
搞得跟团建一样
Looks like happy hour in here.
别问 这位特技大♥师♥什么情况
Don't ask. What's up with Evel Knievel?
布兰登·李 52岁
Brandon Li, 52,
从时速40公里的 摩托车叠罗汉上摔了下来
fell off a motorcycle pyramid at 25 miles per hour.
摩托车叠罗汉 你们还招人吗
Motorcycle pyramid? You recruiting?
这儿有个同好 - 不开玩笑
Got a fellow rider in your midst. - No kidding.
你从多高摔下来的 - 从321结构的摩托车塔顶摔下来的
How high up were you? - On top of a three, two, one.
但最底下的几个兄弟是坐着开的
But the bottom guys are sitting down driving the choppers.
我没事 不用麻烦了
I'm fine. I don't need all this.
你戴头盔了吗 - 当然戴了
Were you wearing a helmet? - Of course.
真没想到 现在还流行玩这个
Oh, what do you know? They're still in style.
生命体征良好 右手腕压痛 左膝大面♥积♥撕裂伤
Good vitals, tender right wrist, and big left knee lac.
嘿 乔伊 波拉 来创伤二室
Hey, Joy, Perlah, Trauma Two.
还有谁有空 - 桑托斯和维塔克在路易那儿
Who else can I have? - Santos and Whitaker are in with Louie.
好 把维塔克叫来 给他找点事做 分散下注意力
Yeah, give me Whitaker. He could use a distraction.
桑托斯一整天都对创伤室避之不及
And Santos has been ducking traumas all day.
她要补病历
Well, she's behind in her charting.
谁不是呢
Who isn't?
虽然不是你的错
OK, even when it's not your fault,
但有时这种无能为力的感觉更糟
sometimes it's worse knowing that there was nothing you could do.
你这是...
Are you--
罗比让你们俩去创伤二室
Robby needs you both in Trauma Two,
另外 你忙完后 尽快给13号♥的帕蒂甜心办出院
and I need you to discharge sweet Patty in 13 as soon as you're done.
真是一刻不得闲啊 - 能者多劳
Can't catch a break. - I push you 'cause I know you can take it.
你清理过尸体吗
You ever clean a dead body?
可能都没见过吧
Probably never seen one either.
没人告诉过你尸体看起来 摸起来 闻起来是什么样
No one tells you what it looks, feels, or smells like,
但你慢慢会习惯的
but you get used to it over time.
把病号♥服脱掉 用毛巾从上到下擦洗身体
You pull off the gown. You wipe him down with towels.
然后给他翻身侧躺
Then we'll roll him on his side,
清洗背部 在身下垫上♥床♥单
clean his back, stuff the sheet under him,
清洁病床 把他翻向另一侧 抽出床单 重复操作
wipe down the bed, roll him the other way, pull out the sheet, and repeat.
听我指挥就行
Just follow my lead.
通常来说 我们会保留气管插管 方便法医工作
Usually, you leave the ET tube in for the coroner,
但路易是个长♥期♥酗酒 且患有终末期肝病的患者
but Louie's a chronic alcoholic with end-stage liver disease.
不需要法医介入
Not a coroner's case.
他有家人吗 - 所有人都有家人
Did he have family? - Everyone has family.
社工会尝试联♥系♥他们的
The social worker always tries to find them.
有时家人爱他们 会要求把遗体带回家
Sometimes the family loved them, tried to get them to come home.
另一些时候 家人不想跟他们扯上关系
Other times, the family wants nothing to do with them.
这太可悲了 - 这就是人生
That's sad. - That's life.
如果没人来领♥取♥遗体吗 - 那就送去火化
What happens if no one claims his body? - He'll be cremated.
骨灰存哪
Where would his ashes go?
他们会保存几个月
They'll keep him for a few months.
然后和其他无人认领的遗体一起 埋入乱葬岗
Then he gets buried in a mass grave with all the other unclaimed bodies.
好了 给他翻身
OK, now we roll him.
准备
Ready.
开始
Go.
天哪 他还活着吗
Oh, my God, is he still alive?
不是 这种事常有
No, that happens.
这些老病号♥
These frequent fliers.
有时真的让人不胜其烦 但是...
They can be a real pain in the ass, but...
哪天他们真走了 又舍不得了
you miss them when they're gone.
2008年以来 我参加了米尔谷的 每一场独♥立♥日游♥行♥
I've been at every Millvale Fourth of July parade since '08.
世界纪录是七辆摩托车上载着40人
World record is 40 men on seven motorcycles.
我总有一天要打破这个记录
I plan to beat that someday.
双侧肺滑动良好
Good lung sliding bilaterally.
瞳孔等大且有反应
Pupils equal and reactive.
你们骑的什么车 - 子弹
What do you ride? - The Bullet.
皇家恩菲尔德 脚踝杀手 单缸引擎
Oh, Royal Enfield. Ankle breaker. Thumper.
高压138 低压80 脉搏94 血氧98
BP 138 over 80. Pulse 94. Pulse ox 98.
所有生命指征一切正常 布兰登
All your vitals sound really good, Brandon.
这款车被称为“脚踝杀手”
They call it an ankle breaker 'cause
是因为你得猛踩那个 又大又沉的单缸才能发动
you got to kick over a big, fat single cylinder
有时得踩个五六下
to get it started, sometimes five or six kicks.
是啊 尤其是天冷的时候
Yeah, especially on a cold day.
谁有创伤剪吗 我检查下膝盖
Um, does anyone have any trauma scissors? I'll check the knee.
暂时还不行 - 为什么
Uh, not yet. - Why not?
桑托斯医生
Dr. Santos.
初步检查旨在排除生命威胁
Primary survey means rule out the life threats.
不要因撕裂和骨折分心
Don't get distracted by lacerations or fractures.
腹部没有积液
No free fluid in the belly.
气道 呼吸 循环都正常
Airway, breathing, circulation are fine.
好的 前三步完成 还剩两步
OK, that's ABC. That just leaves two letters.
桑托斯医生 告诉她第四步是什么
Tell her about D, Dr. Santos.
残疾评估 先生 动一动脚趾
Disability. Wiggle your toes, sir.
四肢有疼痛吗 - 没有
Any pain in your arms or legs? - Not really.
我按这里会疼吗 - 不会
Does it hurt when I push here? - No.
好的 中线无压痛 NEXUS评估阴性
OK, no midline tenderness. Nexus negative.
没有明显的脑部损伤和脊椎损伤
With no obvious brain injury or spinal cord injury.
还剩最后一步了 乔伊
That just leaves E. Joy.
有场外求助机会吗
Can I buy another vowel?
维塔克医生 - 暴露检查
Dr. Whitaker. - Exposure.
即脱衣翻身检查
AKA strip and flip.
剪开衣物 做轴向翻身
Cut off his clothes, and we'll log roll him.
什么情况
What do we have?
戴头盔的摩托车特技演员
Helmeted motorcycle acrobat.
从两米高处坠落 事发时位于五名骑手顶端
8-foot fall standing on top of five riders.
初始评估正常 床旁超声阴性
Primary survey normal, E-FAST negative.
又一起摩托车事故
Another motorcycle accident.
你好 先生 我是外科的加西亚医生 - 你好
Hello, sir. I'm Dr. Garcia from surgery. - Hello.
好了 数三下给他翻身
OK, we will roll him in three, two, one.
我小时候住在卡里克旁边的街区
Well, I grew up a block from Carrick,
但我妈是布拉希尔的老师 所以我只能去那儿读书
but my mom was a teacher at Brashear, so I had to go there.
子弹高中
The Bullets?
没错 我念书那会儿还叫子弹高中
That's right. They were the Bullets when I was there.
我毕业时改名叫公牛高中了
They changed to the Bulls when I left.
嘿 能给我拿点吃的吗
Hey, you think I could get something to eat?
格斯想知道他能不能吃东西
Gus here is wondering if he's clear to eat.
只要是流食就行
As long as it's a liquid diet.
我们拿到了你的CT报告
We have the results of your CT scan.
你的下巴可以自行愈合 无需手术 这是好消息
Your jaw should heal without surgery, which is good news,
但需要好几周
but it will be a few weeks.
在此之前都不能吃东西
Before I can eat?
对 不能吃固体食物
Solid foods, yes.
你也可以用料理机把食物打成糊状
Or you can have food pureed with liquid in a blender.
我没有料理机
I don't have a blender.
对啊 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我们有一款高热量营养补剂叫安素
We have a calorie-rich supplement drink called Ensure.
有巧克力味 香草味和草莓味的
Comes in chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry.
要巧克力味的 谢谢 - 明智之选
Chocolate, please. - Good choice.
我能喝多少 - 建议一天两包
How many can I have? - Two a day is recommended.
我去给你拿
I'll get it for you.
你有胃口 这是好迹象
You have an appetite. That's good.
瓦尼先生 你的血检结果显示 蛋白和维生素水平偏低
Mr. Varney, your blood tests indicate low levels of protein and vitamins.
我们能问你几个饮食方面的问题吗
Can we ask you a few questions about your diet?
一天24小时里 你吃几顿正餐 几次零食
How many meals or snacks do you have in a 24-hour period?
我不知道 我没数
I don't know. Don't count.
我确信是一天三顿
Pretty sure it's three trays a day.
好的 你吃谷物 水果 和蔬菜的频率如何
OK. How often do you eat cereals, fruits, or vegetables?
监狱里没多少水果和蔬菜
Not many fruits and vegetables in prison.
慢慢喝
Slow and steady.
你的博纳维尔是哪年的
What year is your Bonneville?
1969年 从一个摩托车坟场救出了它
'69. Rescued it from a motor graveyard.
我跟一个好哥们让它重获新生 他说好今天过来的
Brought it back to life with a buddy of mine, who's supposed to be coming in today.
你经常骑吗
How often do you ride?
我每天都骑车来上班
I ride it in to work every day.
真有你的
Good for you.
别鼓励他
Don't encourage him.
布兰登可以去做CT了
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表