剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我是医生 - 理查德
I'm a doctor. - Richard,
你能去餐厅帮我买♥♥一杯 大杯洋甘菊茶吗
would you go to the cafeteria and get me a large chamomile tea?
你想喝什么 亲爱的
What can we get you, my dear?
我不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
我马上回来
Yeah, I'll be right back.
请原谅我儿子
Please excuse my son.
自从我丈夫去世后 他就对我有点过度保护了
Ever since my husband died, he's been a little overprotective.
我觉得挺暖心的
I think it's sweet.
你很幸运有这么一个儿子 - 是啊
You're very lucky to have him. - I am.
你还在服用洛哌丁胺和考来烯胺吗
Are you still taking your loperamide and cholestyramine?
不怎么吃了 - 是吗
Um, mm, not so much. - No?
也许这就是你腹痛和呕吐的原因
That may be why you're experiencing the abdominal pain and vomiting.
你什么时候停药的
When did you stop taking your meds?
大概是去年冬天吧
Last winter or so.
我和邻居海伦 经常去温特斯维尔玩宾果游戏
My neighbor Helen and I bingo in Wintersville.
隔壁就是一家药店
There's a dispensary next door.
我们在那买♥♥了大♥麻♥
And we got some marijuana.
我发誓吃了之后什么毛病都好了
And I swear it cleared everything up.
每隔几小时吃几块饼干
A few cookies every few hours...
再也不疼了
and no more pain.
“几块饼干”
"A few cookies"?
你一天吃多少
How many are you eating in a day?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能十几块吧
Probably a dozen or so,
但饼干不太大
but they're not very big.
有研究表明老年人吸食大♥麻♥
There have been some studies that show an added dementia risk
会增加罹患老年痴呆的风险
with marijuana use in older adults.
老年人可真惨
Well, that sucks for old people.
凯莉 凡是身上有伤的小孩
Kylie, there are some questions
我们都会例行问一些问题
that we ask every kid who comes in with an injury.
比如呢 - 比如
Like what? - Like,
有些跟你同住的人会发脾气
sometimes the people that you live with can get so mad
他们会打你 伤害你
that they hit you or hurt you,
也许不是故意的
maybe without even meaning to.
有发生过这种事吗
Does that ever happen?
没有 我没遇到过
No, not to me.
有时小孩子犯错了会受到惩罚
Or sometimes kids can get punished for doing something wrong
可能会被打屁♥股♥或是皮带抽
with maybe a spanking or a belt.
我会被罚面壁思过
I get time-outs.
那学校里呢 凯莉
How about at school, Kylie?
学校里有人欺负你或霸凌你吗
You know, is anybody being, you know, mean or bullying you?
没有 我有很多朋友
No, I have lots of friends.
嘿 维塔克
Yo, Whitaker.
朗登医生
Dr. Langdon.
你见过路易吗 - 是啊 见过很多次
You, uh, meet Louie here? - Uh, yeah, yeah, many times.
早上好 克洛弗菲尔德先生 - 你好吗 医生
Good morning, Mr. Cloverfield. - What's up, Doc?
你的住院医师铭牌呢 伙计
Where's your new resident badge buddy, buddy?
他们还没给我
Oh, uh, yeah, they--they didn't give me a new one yet.
真可惜 你和你的实习生小伙伴们 有时间给我们的朋友抽腹水吗
Bummer. You and, uh, your ducklings got time to tap a six-pack off our friend here?
路易需要做腹腔穿刺术
Louie needs a paracentesis.
当然
Yeah, sure.
很高兴再次见到你 路易
It's good to see you again, Louie--
当然 不是在这种情形下 你感觉怎么样
not in this condition, of course. How you feeling?
我感觉我一会儿得喝一杯
Feeling like I need a drink pretty soon.
好吧 现在的当务之急是
Okay, well, first things first--
我们要抽取一些腹水 让你舒服些
we are going to make you more comfortable by draining some fluid.
你们要抽取的量很大 先静脉输注25%白蛋白60克
You're gonna take off a big volume, so start with 60 grams of 25% albumin IV.
你给他抽过吗
You tapped him before?
没有 - 没关系 医生
No. - That's okay, Doc.
我会指导他
I'll talk him through it.
好的
Okay.
室内空气下血氧饱和度99 血压正常 脉搏正常
Sats 99 on room air, normal BP, normal pulse.
水分充足
Oh, well hydrated.
未发现明显感染源
No obvious source of infection.
可能是良性病毒 但不能断定
Could be a benign virus, but can't assume that.
这是那个被遗弃的婴儿
Is this the abandoned baby?
多大了 - 你觉得她有多大
How old? - How old do you think she is?
一个月 一个半月 - 这件事很棘手
Month, month and a half? - It's tricky.
28天内的婴儿可进行匿名遗弃 不予追究
Under 28 days is a Safe Haven drop-off, no questions asked.
但超过28天就是犯罪了 要以儿童遗弃罪论处
But over 28 days is a crime, child abandonment.
我们该怎么评估
How should we assess?
28天以内的婴儿要做全套检查 包括腰椎穿刺
Under 28 days gets everything, including an LP.
但超过28天
But over 28 days,
可按照“儿科急诊护理指南” 或“循序渐进法”
you can follow PECARN or Step-by-step
来评估侵袭性细菌感染的风险
to determine risk of invasive bacterial infection.
这孩子看着很健康
This baby looks great.
但我们对婴儿的出生史一无所知
But we know nothing about the birth history.
孩子妈妈是否有B族链球菌 或者活动性疱疹病毒皮损
Did Mom have group B strep, active HSV lesions?
我们只能假设是最坏的情况 下单子吧 莫汉医生
We should assume the worst. Put in your orders, Dr. Mohan.
全血细胞计数 血培养 生化全套
CBC... Blood culture, chem panel,
胸部X光 尿常规和尿培养
chest X-ray, UA and culture,
呼吸道病毒检测
respiratory virus panel.
查炎性标志物 降钙素原和C反应蛋白
Check inflammatory markers-- procalcitonin and CRP--
然后根据结果再定 - 就这么办吧
then take it from there. - That sounds like a plan.
罗比医生 桑托斯要你去一下北区1号♥病房♥
Dr. Robby, Santos needs you in North 1.
好的 我马上过去
Okay, I'll be right there.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me, if you'll excuse me.
介意带上我吗
Mind if I join with?
不用了 我自己来就行
Uh, no, I got this.
从旁观察你如何指导住院医师
It will help me get a better sense
能帮我更好地了解你的做事风格
of how you like to do things by seeing you in action with the residents.
请便吧
Be my guest.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
9岁的凯莉·康纳斯今早从楼梯摔下来
Um, nine-year-old Kylie Connors-- took a tumble running up the stairs this morning.
下巴裂伤加牙齿缺损
Chin lac and fractured tooth.
她父亲的女友吉娜送来的
Brought in by her dad's girlfriend, Gina.
据说她父亲一大早就得上班
Supposedly, the dad had to leave early for work.
凯莉身上有很多淤青 新伤旧伤都有
Kylie has a lot of bruising on her body-- some old, some new.
你是担心她遭受了虐待
Are you concerned about non-accidental trauma?
可能更糟
Or worse.
她的尿液样本是肉眼可见的血尿
Her urine sample shows gross hematuria,
可能为肾损伤
which could be renal injury,
但不排除是外伤所致的阴♥道♥出血 污染了样本
or vaginal bleeding from trauma could have contaminated the specimen.
要考虑的因素很多 你有什么计划
Lots to consider. What's your plan?
化验 超声检查 社工咨♥询♥ 然后再决定要不要上报
Labs, ultrasound, social-work consult, then decide if this is reportable.
如果有感觉就告诉我
Let me know if you can feel this.
没有 我该怎么做
No. Am I supposed to?
没有
No.
你的发色很漂亮
Your hair's such a pretty color.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我想起了我妈妈
Reminds me of my mom.
她在我9岁时去世了 - 我很遗憾
She died when I was nine. - Oh, I'm sorry about that.
她也像你一样戴眼镜
She wore glasses like you, too.
太巧了
Weird.
你闲暇时喜欢做什么
What do you like to do when you're not working?
陪我姐姐 看书
Um, spend some time with my sister, read.
你喝咖啡吗
Do you drink coffee?
不 我避免摄入咖♥啡♥因♥
Uh, no, I avoid caffeine.
我也是
Me too.
那奶茶呢
what about boba?
我喜欢奶茶
I love boba.
我可以给你一块口香糖 但里面加了尼古丁
I'd offer you some gum, but it's laced with nicotine.
我在戒烟
Trying to quit smoking.
我能扛得住
That's good.
话别说得太早
Verdict's still out.
狄格比先生 犄角旮旯都要洗到 你的皮肤会感谢你的
Get in all those nooks and crannies, Mr. Digby. Your skin will thank you.
我们都会感谢你
We all will.
我能洗上一整天
Oh, I could stay in here all day.
一块香皂 一点清水 再加上一点善意
It's a miracle what little soap, water, and human decency
有时能创造奇迹 - 是啊
can do sometimes.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表